002.

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

002.

 

 

After long consideration and preparation, Khloe decided to go into Tokyo University and major in International Medical Science Department. She entered the most prestigious university in Asia by her GPA through the achievements track. She actually also got accepted in Seoul National University, but she decided to choose Tokyo University because it ranks the first in Asia. After all she would spend only two years in Tokyo and would continue the next two years in Seoul National University. Since Khloe entered the international class, she needs to finish her study in two countries in order to get double degree. There were choices such as London, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, France, and Korea, but of course she chose to go to Korea. Why wouldn’t she?

Now, instead of exploring Tokyo alone, Khloe’s arrived in Incheon Airport, Seoul, with nothing but her suitcase. She decided to spend the remaining one-week before college starts in Seoul with her best friends Kerlin, Mark, and Bruno who went to study in Seoul. After waiting alone for half an hour, her boredom immediately faded away by the sound of familiar high-pitch voice from afar.

“KHLOE!!!” they all shouted in unison and immediately besieged her on their arms when they got there. They’re not exaggerating but it’s been a long time since they last met in Singapore–probably three months ago. It felt really weird to live in distance with them since she used to spend most of her days with them and she just couldn’t wait for the next two years until she could reunite and live under the same roof with her best of best friends.

“Oh my God! I miss you all crazy heads!” she ended up the reunion with excited jump as she slapped their arms continuously. “How’s Seoul?”

“I met Nichkhun, Yeoseob, and Jackson already! How does Seoul sound to you now?” Kerlin squealed enthusiastically and the other two boys could only roll their eyes. It’s still clear on their mind, the embarrassment they felt when Kerlin cried really hard on the street after Nichkhun walked by.

“LIAR!” Khloe couldn’t believe what she heard and immediately regret her decision. “Gosh. I should’ve just chose to study here,”

“And then you’ll fail miserably and live as a psycho sasaeng instead. Trust me, Japan is the best choice for you,” Bruno patted her shoulder with a thoughtful nod. "Besides, you will join us here two years from now on so chill buddy."

“Pfft. So how about her?” she hissed and pointed at Kerlin who was giggling to them.

“We’ll prevent her from doing anything crazy because there’s no more embarrassment in our bros dictionary. Beside, she’s still way less crazier than you are, princess,” Mark uttered as he played around with her chin.

“So, where do you want to go first?” Bruno he slung his arms over her shoulder comfortably.

“Let’s go. I have a perfect place in mind.”

 

---

 

“Why here? From all places, for God’s sake Khloe Ryura, WHY HERE?”

Khloe nonchalantly ignored Bruno’s grumble and proceeded to swim through the crowd. Kerlin wondered how could the girl slipped through the packed crowd easily but followed her nonetheless. Now that they’re pretty much in front, they could observe the building comfortably. What building? SM Building, of course.

“Kerlin! Isn't that BoA's car?” she whispered to Kerlin when she spotted a familiar car parked in front of the building.

“Pink Mini Cooper…. Isn’t that Tiffany’s?” Kerlin scratched her nape in confusion as she tried to collect her memories but nothing came out in mind.

“No no no. That’s Hyoyeon whose car is Mini Cooper. It’s BoA’s I swear to God.”

“I never know BoA has pink mini cooper… Like, I expect her to have black or white cars,” Kerlin replied still with puzzled mind.

“OPPAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” suddenly, the crowd shouted in unison and it startled them to death. Here's the moment of truth.

They saw heads of tall figures walking closer but unfortunately the fans in front of them covered their sight. “Mark! Bruno! Come here!!!” Khloe quickly told them to come over and suddenly jumped on Mark’s back without warning him. “Pick me up! Hurry!!!”

Mark was clearly dumbfounded but he bent lower nonetheless. He was against the idea totally but there’s no way he would let her fall on her . Not like she would let him go without his head chopped off. “What?!?! I’m so damn tired Khl-“

“JUST. HURRY!!!”

He easily carried her up and eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter