025.

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

025.

 

 

Sehun drove his car along the downtown with joyful feelings. It’s technically his second outing with his family and to top it all of, they’re heading to his parents’ house and he felt excited to finally get to bring them there.

“You sure you have told them about Sora? What if you’re lying to me? What if they kick me out right away and call me for thinking that I slept around just like that with you?” so many concerned running on Yura’s mind and she just blabbered it all out.

Sehun just chuckled as he turned the stir to the left. They were getting closer to his parents’ house and he had no will to detour and go somewhere else.

“Oppa!” she whacked Sehun’s arms and pouted. She’s already desperate enough to get his answer so she ended up hitting him.

Sehun winced in pain and burst out in laugh. He looked over Sora from the rearview and smiled at the picture of her reading her book diligently while her mother’s busy scolding in front. “Look how calm our daughter is. Can you at least be calm like her?” he answered jokingly.

“Gosh! You’re lying to me. Okay, it’s official. It’s going to be the first time I will ever get kick out from someone’s house,” she stomped her feet nervously and fiddled her fingers.

Right when she finished her blabbers, Sehun drove his car into a premium condominium building on the left side of the road. It looks expensive and there were only around 7-8 floors there. Yura scanned her eyes through the building’s facilities and it provides a five-stars living. The environment is going to be good for Sora to live in but of course she couldn’t afford it for now since she still hasn’t yet accept any offers to be an intern before she could be the actual doctor. She wants to spend times with Sora for months before she goes back to her hectic schedule as a doctor. Her father might be able to afford the condominium but still, she doesn’t want to budge him any further.

“My parents are not rich. We’re just an average family to begin with. But thank God I could finally buy them a better place to live after years. They’re growing old so I think an exclusive living would be good for them,” he explained as he drove the car into the basement.

Yura just nodded understandingly and turned around to see Sora widened her eyes at the huge playground just near the basement’s gate. “Whoa! It’s a wonderland! Mommy! Is it a mini Disneyland?!” she couldn’t close the gape in because she was just too much in awe.

Sehun smiled and he quickly looked at her from the rearview mirror. “You like the playground? Let’s play there while Mommy and Grandma cooks for our dinner. Okay honey?” he offered and Sora agreed it right away.

Yura nervously bit her lips as the elevator went up to the third floor while Sora couldn’t stop mumbling to Sehun about things and they were pretty much drowned into their father-daughter world to even care about Yura who almost dropped her heart every time the floor got higher.

Sehun punched some codes in the door and put his finger to scan his fingerprints. Once the indicator lamp turned green, the door slid open automatically and they entered the unit. The first sight Yura caught was a family picture in a spacious entrance. Just by seeing it, she knew it was taken right before Sehun graduated high school. His face was still so far from killing hot and he looked like a clueless baby instead. Speaking of young Sehun, for whatever’s sake, is he the boy version of Sora?

“Don’t look at it. I’m embarrassed,” Sehun closed her eyes from behind as he gently pushed her toward the living room.

“Whoa! It’s really big!” Sora’s amazed by how big the condominium is and kept on being awed every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter