Bonus Chapter #2

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BONUS CHAPTER

 

 

(Two years after marriage)

 

“SINGAPORE I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!!”

The thundering sound of chanting echoed through every wall of the stadium – drawing smiles on the members’ face. Eight years in the industry and EXO is still the hype of K-Pop industry. They’ve grown into more mature, successful boy group compared to the past and they've become one of the K-Pop legend. They compose their own music, sometimes they invent the choreography, and they’re spreading their wings on their own specialties but still working as one.

This time, their tour was to welcome Xiumin who’d just discharged from the military. The next one to enlist was Suho and Chen also planned to enlist earlier not too long after Suho, so they thought it’s a perfect time to hold a world tour concert before more members decide to enlist.

Sehun’s not the only one married now. After he discharged, Xiumin proposed to his girlfriend and held the marriage a week before their concert start. After Sehun’s controversy, the fans are being more open minded and they realized they couldn’t make their own idols suffer from having to hide their private life. Therefore, the members could slowly open up about their personal life and do what they want. Baekhyun’s also had proposed to Taeyeon –there’s a scene after the news broke out but fans ended up accepting it– and Chanyeol’s just comfortably announce his relationship with a non-celebrity. For Kai, he has unstoppable rumors going about him dating F(x) Krystal but he still chose to keep it down for now. They’re not yet in the dating phase but they’re most likely to start dating sooner. Lay hasn’t yet found the right person to settle with as his workshop keeps floating him on the boat and for D.O and Suho, they chose to focus on work first.

“It’s been a really long time, isn’t it?” Chanyeol scanned his eyes through the wide silver ocean and he realized how much he’d missed that kind of scenery. Now that their English has improved a lot, they didn’t find much difficulty to interact with international fans. “I really hope you will enjoy today’s concert since we have a lot to present you. And don’t you guys miss our cute baozi Xiumin-hyung?”

 “YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!”

“Me too,” Chanyeol winked, “We went really –I mean it– really crazy the first time he went home. He became more like steamed buns to our surprise!”

Without him knowing, Xiumin was already behind him and immediately attacked him with punches on his stomach. “Hyung! Hyung! I’m kidding! I’m kidding!”

Xiumin jokingly glared at the giant and went back to his place. Chanyeol pretended to get hurt and the audience followed with sincere laugh. They really miss seeing EXO as a whole.

“Ah~ The last time we went here, I remember we’re still complete lame bachelors whom you guys thought as gay but now, our youngest member is already married with two kids!”

Sehun couldn’t hold back his laughter and cracked up with his head lying back. He held his stomach and laughed for some good seconds before Baekhyun slapped him on his arms. “Yeah, life with two kids is hilarious, Hyung.”

“Blahblahblah,” Chanyeol mocked, “But you know what? Chill. He might’ve married and have two kids but he’s still a brat.”

“I hear you,” Sehun sent daggers from across and kept staring at Chanyeol who couldn’t stop making fun of him.

“And he still loves bubble tea, and he still goes out too late at night, he also still whines for us to pay the bill for him, and he still goes all yehet ohorat everywhere,” Chanyeol continued and only stopped when Sehun had already reaching near to him.

“I take it back! I take it back! Sehun’s a perfect father like those fathers you see on Return of Superman!” indeed, Park Chanyeol.

“Said the guy who can’t even close his eyes after he read a lovey dovey lame disgusting sappy message from his girlfriend,” Kai abruptly added and successfully painted a bold pinkish red color on Chanyeol’s cheeks. But Chanyeol never loses this kind of bicker, if you want to know.

“Aye aye mister red light light,” he began singing as he bent on his knees to do F(x) Red Light’s dance move – Krystal’s part to be exact.

“Park Chanyeol I swear to God–“

“NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA NANANANANANANANANANANANANANA NU ABO,” Sehun poured out another fuel to the fire as he did NU ABO’s dance moves with a girly face and high-pitch voice. "ABANDON MY SHIP TO THE MERCY OF THE WAVE."

Kai ended up running around the stage trying to catch both Chanyeol and Sehun and for some seconds, they totally look off from mid-twenties.

“Ah~ It’s been a really long time, Singapore!!!” Sehun shouted out to the audience and they sent him back the energetic wave. He smiled genuinely as he recalled something about one of his performance in Singapore, right at the same place.

“You know, this country has its own place in my heart,” he spoke up, all smiling but his tone was rather serious, “Six years ago, I was standing here for a collaborated show. We were still stuck with only Wolf and Growl but the chants was no joke,” he walked steps forward near the center crowd, “And I heard one loudest cheer from around here. She kept chanting my name on and on and on to the point I thought she brought her own microphone.”

The members burst out in laugh behind him and he quickly shot them glares because at times like this, he really didn’t want to hear insult. “So,” he inhaled long and put another smile that’s too happy and bright to be described, “I looked up to the source of voice and oh? Who’s this girl? Why is she so hyped up?” he continued, speaking as if he was telling a bedtime story and the audience weirdly stay shut to his story.

“And then I tried to swooped closer to the crowd during the floor dance part on Growl. There I caught a clear glimpse of her crying like an ugly donkey cheering for my name, but she’s indeed the most beautiful Donkey I’ve ever seen in my entire life. And–“

“Oh? Yonhee! Be careful!” Sehun flinched in huge shock when he heard Suho’s shriek coming from behind and for some seconds he thought something bad happen to his daughter, but then he saw his daughter running across the stage toward where he stood.

The fans began chanting and making a really loud voice because it’s their first time ever seeing Sehun’s second daughter. They’d met Yura and Sora a lot since both of them often stroll around Singapore’s downtown but they never saw Yonhee before and boy, she really is pretty and cute in real life. Everybody could immediately tell that her face takes over Yura.

Sehun immediately scooped her onto his arms and laughed to himself as Yonhee tried really hard to snatch the microphone and in the end, she did. “Blhahasjaihoaisjoasijdak,” she gargled like a fish and the stadium exploded in laughter.

“Yeah, yeah. They love you too, Yonhee,” Sehun slowly took back the microphone. “Now let daddy do the work because they need to know how a terrible fan your mom was back then.”

“Hey. I heard that,” he flinched when he heard a voice from the earphone attached on his ears and giggled to himself. He pressed his lips on the microphone on his collar and whispered, “Chill honey. Singapore will still love you as their best pediatrician.”

“Cheesy. Now bring her back to backstage. She just ran to the stage without me knowing.”

“But you love me.”

“No.”

“Who says?”

“Okay. Fine. Now bring her here, oppa.”

“My wife,” he cackled silently, “Always find it hard to show her love.”

“You’re lame, Oh Sehun.”

“But I’m the best father in century.”

Sehun brought his attention back to Yonhee who’s still busy gargling on the microphone while saying incoherent things that’s likely expected from a two-years-old. He planted a kiss on her forehead and slowly pulled back the microphone from her, “Okay. Enough with the speech, Ms. President.”

“Meanie! Meannnnnnie!” Yonhee pouted her lips and frowned at him.

Sehun closed his eyes and laughed again for how many times he don’t know – trying to hold back the urge to squeeze her into juice because she’s just too adorable. “Where’d you learn that word?”

“Meanie. Daddy Sehun is meanie,” Baekhyun’s girly yelp voiced out from behind him and he immediately knew where’d she learn the words.

“Next time honey, you don’t play around too much with Uncle Baekhyun. Okay?”

“WHYYYYYYYY~~~~~~~~” Baekhyun whined. “I love your kids as much as I love my own self!”

“Might as well marry the kids other than marrying Taeyeon-noona then,” Suho retorted and Baekhyun’s face immediately flushed.

Sehun fixed her position on his right arm and held the microphone on his left so she wouldn’t bother him delivering his story. The sight was so lovely that the fans couldn’t even stop shrieking about how cute Sehun is as a father. They often see how does his parenting through shows or SNS but this is their first time ever seeing it live and they believe that Sehun does really happy with his life now.

“Okay. So, where were we?”

“Something about you calling your stunning wife a donkey that made you look like a blind person,” Kai said, making Sehun his heels and glared at him.

“Okay. So this Donkey had finally lured my whole attention to her. But this man right here was a coward, so I told Baekhyunnie-Hyung to talk to her for me–“

“I’m your cupid, baby,” Baekhyun cooed.

“Shut up Hyung. You’re ruining my moment here,” Sehun sassily rolled his eyes and brought it back to the silver ocean. “I remember wanting to make an intense eye contact with her but this mad Donkey just kept on crying and shouting crazily. So my hope went down the hill.”

The audience exploded in another laugh and Sehun swore he would really get those hands later in backstage, but he couldn’t help to share about how a miracle does really exist.

“So the concert ended and I could only smile at her from afar even when she didn’t notice –which was impossible because she’d never taken her eyes off me, that stalker really– and I went back to the hotel regretting why didn’t I approach her earlier. But to my surprise, that creep was in the lobby hotel! She was also in the front too. I wonder how could she get that spot twice in a row.”

“I was so close to her and as much as I knew how fast her heart beat that time, my heart must’ve ran faster than hers. Of course I’ve had several crush before, but none of them made my heart thump really fast like how she did to me. Luckily, Baekhyun-hyung approached her first to take a photo with the other fans as well so I had another reason to reach closer to her. I was so worried because she was so tiny but she stood in the front. The other fans was squeezing her to death and that worried me. I’m a terrible shy person if you want to know, but I couldn’t help my self from worry so the least I could do that time was to ask the others to not attack her for the photo.”

“And I met her agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter