029.

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

029.

 

 

“Mommy, since when did daddy learn how to dance?” this question suddenly escaped Sora’s little pink plump lips. She was with her mother now sitting on the stage wing, watching the concert went along with the loud chants and blasting music. Sora might not want to let go of her mother, but she also didn’t want to rest in the hotel and left her father though she was forced to wake up early this morning to catch a morning flight. EXO was having another concert in New York and would go back to Korea before having another concert in New York next week.

“He learnt it from long ago. Maybe around middle school? I’m not sure. He’s good, right?” Yura complimented with a total admiration at how Sehun danced along to the beat. He didn’t even need to put much effort in his moves to shine.

“Daddy is perfect!” Sora even raised two thumbs up for this one. She’s really amazed at how her father dance. He was so different on stage compared to his panic and hurry-scurry face whenever he took care of her. “I want him to teach me how to dance!”

Yura giggled upon her daughter’s eagerness and she really couldn’t stop herself from pinching her puffy cheeks. She couldn’t stand it whenever Sora wishes to do something with his teeth gritted. “Don’t you say you want to be a doctor like me?”

Sora’s smile turned down in a flash as she thought about her former dream. She remembered imagining about taking care of a patient in a hospital. She even told Yura that she wanted her working room painted in pink so the kids who comes for injection wouldn’t be terrified and she would give them a big bag filled with candies afterward. “Okay then I will be a doctor… and a dancer.”

“So, Sora wants to be both doctor and dancer? Then how will you do it equally? Once it becomes your job, you need to constantly doing it without stopping,” Yura tried so hard to hold back her laugh.

“Uh………” Sora thought to herself for a while with hanging ajar. “I will just treat the patient while dancing, mommy. Or I could just give them dance training in case they came to heal their hurt spine!”

Yura couldn’t yet hold back her laugh and cracked up. She really felt grateful that at such a young age, she could precisely tell what she wanted to do in future but sometimes she just comes up with silly ideas.

“Sehun is injured! Sehun is injured! Bring him to the medical room!” the chaotic voices from the backstage area startled Yura. They’re sure the crews mentioned Sehun’s name and when Yura checked the stage, she couldn’t find Sehun anywhere so it must be true that he had some stage accident. She could no longer hear anything Sora said but she needed to prevent her ears from hearing Sehun’s name or else she would grow worry and cry loud. One of the managers approached her and even just from seeing his face, she knew he was going to tell about Sehun’s condition so she gave him sign to hold it and let her handle Sora first.

“Sora, honey. Mommy wants to go to the bathroom so stay here with Aunt Hara, okay?” Yura stood up to place Sora at the stool she was sitting at and handed her to the EXO’s stylist who had been with her all awhile.

Yura dashed to where the medical room located at and barged into the room without knocking first. She found Sehun lying on the bed while holding onto his head and he loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter