026.

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

026.

 

 

Sehun opened his eyes to the dazzled sunbeam coming from outside. He squinted his eyes carefully to adjust the bright light and ended up closing the airplane’s window. He yawned and took some moments to bring himself altogether before he wakes up wholly.

Sehun looked down to the person lying beside him and he immediately smiled in blissfulness. If there’s one thing he wanted to do the most with Sora then it must be tagging along his daughter to his overseas concert tour. Now that Yura needed to settle down on her application for her internship, he decided give her times to focus and bring Sora along with him. Yura wasn’t really sure at first but she ended up letting her go since she knows that Sehun could take care of her well. Besides, he’s the father of her daughter. How could she not trust him for a week? She even left Sora with Kris before when she needed to go out of town.

“You better wake her up, Maknae. We’re about to arrive in less than an hour,” Suho talked to him from his seat beside Sehun and Sora. Sora actually had her own first class seat but she refused to sleep alone so she ended up sleeping together with Sehun on his seat.

Sehun just nodded and began her hair to bother her sleep. He planted kisses here and there to tickle her awake. “Wakey wakey little princess. We’re about to arrive,” Sehun said as he kept on pecking her forehead.

Sora finally opened her eyes slowly but soon closed her eyes when she saw the dazzling sunbeam coming from outside. It her right in her eyes and Sehun immediately closed the airplane’s window for her. Sora refused to wake up as she snuggled closer to Sehun and continued her sleep. Sehun really didn’t want to interrupt her sleep but she needed to have her breakfast. He could see the stewardess handing out the menu already to some members that’s sitting in front. He even saw Xiumin having his morning Pan Seared Tenderloin already.

“You need to eat. I won’t let your stomach empty. Come on little daughter, wake up,” Sehun continued to wake her up.

Sora wasn’t interested in breakfast before but once Xiumin’s breakfast’s smell came to her nose, she opened her eyes and shot up immediately. She rubbed her eyes, jumped off the seat, and walked toward Suho with a pouty face. She climbed onto his lap and chose to stay with Uncle Suho for now. Suho also happily welcomed her with offering her his apple juice but Sehun stopped him right away.

“Don’t give her anything sour in the morning!” Sehun yelled and Suho quickly put the glass down.

“Why can’t I drink it? Daddy! I want apple juice!” Sora began to whine and showed her puppy eyes but it was no work for Sehun. Sehun is a fool for her daughter but not when it comes to her health. He wanted her to have mineral water and fresh milk in the morning and drink juice around brunch time.

“You can only drink juice after you finish your water, milk, and breakfast,” Sehun said to her while putting back his reclined seat to its normal position.

“Meanie Daddy,” Sora mumbled as she leaned on Suho’s chest while blinking her eyes to relieve her sleepiness.

The stewardess handed out the menu to Suho and Lay to let them choose their breakfast. Once Suho got the menu, he let Sora to choose first before him. Since Sora haven’t had a lot vocabularies and knowledge about food, she ended up asking Suho to explain of the menu for her.

“We need to have breakfast as fast as possible honey. Just tell me what you want,” Suho said.

“Pancakes! Waffles! Strawberries! Maple syrup!” Sora mentioned each food she wanted for breakfast but too bad the airplane didn’t serve it for breakfast. Suho took glance at Sehun and Sehun immediately signed him that he would choose the menu for Sora instead.

“Sora. Let’s have pancakes later because the pancakes in LA are very delicious. How about having Lobster Croissant? Lobster and Croissant are both your favorite, right?” Sehun tried to assure her and she immediately beamed at him.

“I’ll have one Lobster Croissant and one Salmon Carpaccio. Two glasses of sparkling water, one glass of coffee, and please can you make the formula I gave you last night? Thank you,” Sehun finished his order as he stood up to get Sora’s clothes to change. It’s just how much busy the young father is when he brought along his four years old daughter on an overseas trip.

Sehun had finished feeding Sora, freshened her up, and also changed her clothes. He also already took out her boots and clothes so the only thing left was for him to eat. While he enjoyed his breakfast, Sora played with Tao and Chanyeol on their seats. Not long after, they finally landed at LAX, Los Angeles. They would have one week tour in United States for their concert and that’s gonna be huge. They sold out Madison Square so it’s not going to be a joke there.

Since he brought Sora along, their access was being diverted to VVIP access. They couldn’t make it out from the front because it was packed with fans too. They felt bad but they just couldn’t make ruckus in LAX so that’s why they used the VVIP access instead.

They immediately headed to the hotel once they arrived there. They had to do rehearsal in two hours so it’s going to be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter