003.

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

003.

 

 

 

It’s only two months since college started and Khloe has already forgotten what the world actually feels like. She spends all of her days from Monday to Sunday whether to study for weekly test, recapping everything she’s learned, make reports, study for quizzes, doing research, or just to study. This is why she loathes her decision to live outside the college dorm. Even though it takes only 15 minutes by train to go to her apartment but still, she could use the precious 15 minutes to sleep instead. So much to do that she didn't even have a minute to stalk anything about EXO.

It was her day off and she used it to laze around her bed while watching the talent show on TV with honey flavored Rice Krispies on her hand. It’s been a really long time and everything was happiness for her from not taking a shower to actually throw away the garbage nonchalantly on the floor. In the middle of chewing, her phone rang and she made use of her toes to get her phone from the edge of the bed.

“Hello?” she greeted in Japanese, still while munching the rice krispies. She couldn’t even care if it was her lecturer or someone she respects. A day off is a day off.

“The hell are you saying?”

Khloe immediately recognized the voice and laughed. Of course that shrilling voice was not other than Kerlin’s. “It’s just a simple hello, stupid.”

“Whatever,” Kerlin returned sarcastically with a light chuckle. “Are you there already?”

“There? Where?” Khloe knitted her eyebrows–slightly lost in the conversation. She couldn’t grasp what Kerlin meant.

“You don’t know? No way.”

“The hell are you talking about...” Khloe got even more lost in the conversation and she began to grow curiosity.

“EXO is having a greeting party in Tokyo Dome today you ! Are you that much busy to even miss this?”

 “Today??? Like really today??? ! I don’t even know anything about EXO these past months! I was so busy with classes! This can’t be happening. I’m hanging up.”

Khloe arrived at the venue an hour later and it was already too late. There’s no hope for her to get in unless her father is the owner of this place or something miracle and magic. The tickets were all sold out even from the first three minutes of selling and she should’ve known that earlier. But she wouldn’t lose the holy zeal that easily. Of course, she’s a really big fan after all.

She searched for the backstage area and spotted a crowd flocking behind the fence that bordered the line between public area and private area. With the help of her petite figure that kept on sinking after studying too much for the past months, she easily slipped through the crowd until she made it to the front line.

After half an hour waiting, a bus came and stopped not too far from the crowd. EXO finally arrived and the crowd sounded a thunder right after. The first person coming out of the bus were their managers, following them behind were the stylists, and she could see several EXO members lining up inside the bus to wait for their turn while some of them stayed on their seats and waved at the fans from behind the blue glass.

Tao and Kris were the first members who came out. They walked coolly and give a concise wave to the fans since they were busy talking to each other. Suho came out with D.O and Luhan, they immediately gave them a light bow and walked straight inside. When Tao turned his head to Khloe direction, he immediately whispered to Kris and pointed at her.

The other girls glared at her for she got a special treatment from EXO but she just grimaced proudly and waved back to them–calmer this time. The other ones to come out next were Kai and Sehun. Khloe cheered the loudest when they walked toward the dome’s entrance. Sehun noticed her presence and he flinched as his cheeks rose. Kai was also aware of her existence and he elbowed Sehun. Both of them stopped at the entrance and waited for the others to come. She kept on staring at Sehun while shouting his name but stopped when he mouthed her something.

Khloe squinted her eyes to get a clearer vision and try to make sure that he was really talking to her–which is impossible. She knitted her brows in confusion and he chuckled. He immediately gave her a nod as if he could read through her mind and pointed at her briefly to avoid suspicion among the crowds. After he repeated his words several times, she finally got the words he mouthed. “Aren’t you going in?” was what he mouthed. Khloe shook her head secretly to avoid getting caught or else they would make her deceased on her spot.

Sehun immediately roamed his eyes around and found the person he was looking. He whispered to the man while glancing at her through the corner of his eyes. The guy soon diverted his stare to Khloe and nodded continuously to what Sehun whispered to him.

After the members went inside, the mass immediately dispersed. Khloe walked away from the fence lazily as she felt a heavy sadness on her heart for the fact that she couldn’t watch their show. Suddenly, someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her away to a desolate part of the dome. She was going to scream out for help but stoned when she saw the person in front of her–it was the man Sehun talked to earlier on the entrance and she couldn't be wrong.

“Do you speak Korean, Japan, or English?” he asked hurriedly in English.

“I speak three of it,” Khloe answered with her fluent Korean and there’s a relief on his face when he heard her speaking.

He handed her a card that looked just the same as the one he wore on his neck. “Don’t wear this outside and don’t let anybody know. Go inside from the backstage door but make sure there are no fans around when you walk in. I’ve informed the security before so just show them the ID card,” he explained in hurry while looking around cautiously.

Khloe could only drop her jaw as he digested his word one by one. She understood him but again, she was in still in disbelief. She couldn’t believe everything he said until she saw “All Access Pass” written on the ID card. She thought he was playing around but he didn’t.

“Wait a minute. What’s this all for?” she finally got to reply to his words after a minute away from her sanity.

“EXO wants you to watch the show and give you this backstage access. You better not spend too much time here. Wait around 5 minutes and then you can follow after me. You can’t go with me. It’ll be too suspicious because the fans already acknowledge me. Watch around, okay?” he patted her shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter