COEX mall

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

-VIOLET ARE THOUGHTS-

-the 4 girls went at the COEX mall-

 

Pia: YAH ! what are we going to do here ? eat ?

Hyemin: Unnie ! buy me another minnie mouse stufftoy ! hehe ^^

Yumi: let's eat first , I'm hungry !

..then they went inside the McDonald..

All of them ordered spaghetti with burger and upgrade their drinks in Mcfloat ! *hmm.. YUMMY!*

while the 3 girls are waiting for Pia and their order, they talk about Pia's audition..

Hyemin: YAH ! what is on Pia unnie's mind ? she will audition ?!

Meeyeon: uhmm.. guys, let's just support her bcoz she will get sad or mad if we won't cheer her up !

Yumi: then what should we do ?

Meeyeon: SIMPLE ! just attend her audition and cheer her up there .

Hyemin: how about if she didn't pass the audition ?

Meeyeon: hey ~ let's do our best to support her . I know she can do it !

Hyemin: Yes~ but she really needs to mature more .. she is older than me but she is acting like a child more than me !

Yumi: oh ! since we are here in the mall, and she told me that his dad deposit lots of money on her account..so that means she has lots of money ! what if we convince her to buy beautiful dresses and accesories for her audition . there's nothing wrong with that right ? I mean.. it is for her own good ?

Hyemin and Meeyeon nodded.  after a minute Pia came to their table ! "HERE~", she said it happily.

 

~WHILE EATING~

"YAH~ unnie , why would you like to audition ? I mean , what comes to your mind that makes you convince to take an audition? i'm just asking !

Pia: ahehehe . actually , it is all bcoz of BOYFRIEND ! I really love them so much :D especially Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin ! *blushing*

Hyemin, Meeyeon and Yumi: Ahh ~ okay !

Pia: you know guys, If I pass the audition and be a part of a girlgroup . I will make the 3 fall in love with me ~ hehe ^^

Hyemin: UNNIE ?! is that you ? how could you say that ..? are you going to play with their hearts .. THAT'S BAD ! *pouted*

Pia: Haha :D aniyo ~ i'm just joking ! *sorry ~ but MAYBE unexpected I'll do that someday ! i really want that 3 guys to fall in love with me, I really love them ! I'll kill a person who will be with them.. especially girls! OMMO ~ i become a devil now bcoz of love ? but that is the only thing I think if someone will be with them.. I'm really jealous if there was a girl who always with them*she thought.

Hyemin: YAH !! unie ?! why you are just staring on your food ? your stomach will not full if you will just stare at that , try to eat it ! haha :D

they all laugh including Pia and start again to eat .. while suddenly Pia look at the ou

Please log in to read the full chapter