2nd meeting

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Donghyun-Eun Jae]

Donghyun come back at their dorm finding something that he never noticed a long days ago. Actually, the three ( donghyun, jeongmin and hyunseong are about to go in the dance studio again for their practice, but he noticed that his iPod was LOST , so he go back at their dorm and try to find it there !

*aisht. where did I put that thing ? maybe Kwangmin used it or Youngmin / minwoo ? yah ! that dongsaengs ~ but I didn't see it in a long days ago ?! huh ?! did I lost it ? OMG. yah ! DONGHYUN your such a BABO .. your not taking care of your things ~* he thought.

A minute passed and then he gave up, so he tried to clean the things that he messed-up while searching for his iPod and went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water . While pouring the water in the glasss , he heard the door bell. He thinks that it was just Hyunseong or Jeongmin or the 3MIN so he didn't mind it. After a second, it bells again, in a curiuosity, that maybe the one who is knocking is not a member of Boyfriend so he went towards the door and open it. He saw eun Jae standing there looks like waiting to open the door.

Donghyun: OH ~ *bow and smile-widely* MIANHE, did I took so long to open the door ?

EunJae: *smile and giggle* aniyo ~ hehe . annyeong ~ *bow*

Donghyun: oh ~ come in ?! *open the door widely and point his hand in the sala*

EunJae: a-Aniyo ~ *waving her hands sying 'no'* . I came here just to ask you, if this iPod is yours ? *handling the iPod*

Dnghyun: ohh ~ yes , it's mine ! where do you find this ?

EunJae: ahh ~ my appa saw it inside your car, he was about to give this and ask you but he always forget it. My appa is in his other work so he ordered me to ask this if this is yours .. and you said yes, this is yours so ~ i'll give it to you ! hehe :D *smile & blush*

Donghyun: ohh ~*blush* gomawoyo ~ *bow*

eunJae: okay ! i will leave now, I have something to do .. annyeong ! *bow*

--Donghyun smile and nodded , he was still blushing =^-^= after that he finish todrink the water , go ou and close the door and went to dance studio.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Hyunseong-Nathalie with Jeongmin-Minah]

Hyunseong and Jeongmin started to work out again and waiting for their Donghyun-hyung to comeback. While in the middle of their work-out.. two girls suddenly open the door and walk inside. Hyunseong and Jeongmin are laughing and talking about their last interview but then they stop when they heard the door open and saw two girls were walking inside. The two girls who are also laughing notice Hyunseong and Jeongmin was there, so they quickly go outside again but the two boys stop them.

Jeongmin: ANIYO GIRLS ~ it's okay ! you can dance there we are just going to work-out here. *smile*

the two girls just bow and nodded. A

Please log in to read the full chapter