Chapter: IX

CL's Anatomy

"Would like some coffee? I'm making it right now." Chaerin yawned groggily causing her words to exit in a jumbled mess, making is difficult to make out anything she said. By this point, Ji Yong had become accustomed to that in the mornings right after she wakes up, and knew better than to add fuel to the fire by thinking up smartass remarks. 

"Sure. I'll just have a cup of plain black." Laying shirtless on the couch clicking through television channels, Kwon Ji Yong had woken up at seven in the morning leading to him being exhausted. And the idea of him getting back to sleep was was completely out of the question. 

It was noon. 

In the four weeks that had passed since she'd been here, Ji Yong started to learn more and more about his little Chaerin. First, she loves to watch 2 Days and 1 One Night while eating Fruit Loops.

Second, she hates horror movies with a flaming fiery passion. Which he thinks is very contradictory because she's a surgeon who's obsessed with human hearts.

And third, Chaerin takes really long, long showers. Not matter how many times you ask her to get out or hurry up, she'll just take longer.

"Hey, Chaerin-ah. Me and my friends are going to a water park today, want to come?" Taking the coffee, he took a small sip, only to end up spitting it out as fast as he's taken the drink. "!" Dropping the cup, it landed on the carpet, spilling all over the fluffy material. 

"Ji Yong what's wrong?!" Running back to the living room from the kitchen, Chaerin looked down at the steaming floor. ", you should've waited for it to cool down before you took a drink. Now a good cup of coffee is wasted, thanks to you. Anyway, what do you say to a person you hate but they give you food?" 

"I don't know." Ji Yong had learned(and learned the hard way) to always laugh at her jokes. 

Always.

The first and last time he didn't, Chaerin kicked him repeatedly, jumped on his back, then started to bite him. Proceeding that, the girl stuffed a pillow over his face and sat on him. Surprisingly, Lee Chaerin could be a little sadistic when she really desired.

"I donut like you!" Chaerin began giggling, collapsing onto Ji Yong's warm chest. Chaerin was always cold, and it comforted her being with someone that was warmer than her. In the past weeks, Ji Yong had perfected his fake laugh to sound believable. Well, Ji Yong didn't know if his laugh did in fact sound real, for he couldn't remember any memories of himself being really happy until he found Lee Chaerin. 

Their 'relationship' was overly complicated. Chaerin had a strong, passionate affinity for Kwon Ji Yong. And she would tell him, excluding the fact that her pride would never allow that to happen. Chaerin was also confused about what pride she claimed she had left. Most of it had been ripped away when she injured her hand, when she was humiliated in front of the entire hospital. 

On the other hand, Ji Yong said he was so happy that Chaerin was there for she looked amazing even if she'd just woken up almost five minutes. The pair would kiss every night before bed, Chaerin would sleep(Ji Yong hold Chaerin in his arms whispering sweet things in her ears until she fell asleep) with Ji Yong on the night her sleeping disorder took effect on her. Neither person hinted at anything, but the each craved more. Ji Yong didn't want to seem like the ert type. Then there was Chaerin who had never been in love, so she didn't know what their relationship was or how to make it better. 

"We better get going. Do we need to swing by your apartment to get your swimsuit?" Chaerin's apartment was on the northern side of town, adjacent to Bochung Bakery, a top of of a large apartment building was her small little house. Chaerin and Seung Hyun had bought it when she and him were eighteen. Ji Yong had made around three trips to her semi-shabby place for Chaerin's favorite items. 

Her red high top converse. The white t-shirt with a heart printed on it. And her heart shaped plushie pillow. 

"I don't own one." Averting her eyes away, innuendoing there was more he didn't know, Chaerin laid her head on Ji Yong's board chest, matching her breathing with his. 

"That's alright. Now I don't really see why it'd be a necessity for you. We can get you one. But my friends might make some, um, interesting comments, so do be careful. Let's go then."

 


The water park was quite busy, maybe because the sun was beating down on the city, threatening to burn anyone who stayed in its rays too long unprotected. 

"Hey! Ji, what's up?" Running up from his spot next to some ladies, a tan man sporting black spiky hair bro hugged Ji Yong. 

"Yo man. This is my, my, girlfriend Lee Chaerin. Chaerin, this is Dong Young-bae, although we usually call him Taeyang." 

"Pleasure to meet you." Bowing politely, Taeyang immediately took Chaerin's hand in his, rasing it to his lips and kissing it gently. 

"You're face is more radiate then the sun. With golden locks flowing in the wind giving way to you never ending eyes. If I could capture this moment I would, but I'd only be insulting you with the photo for even the best camera cannot capture your beauty." Taeyang accidentally tightened his grip on Chaerin's hand while speaking. 

On Lee Chaerin's right hand. 

Since her moving in with Ji Yong, Chaerin's done her best to block out anything to do with the car accident. She usually tries to use her left hand because glasses of liquid will shake and spill or just drop out of her hand if she uses the right one. 

"Damn it, stop!" Not even a second after her command, Ji Yong slapped Taeyang's hand away forcefully. Taeyang held his stinging hand to uncovered chest. 

"What the hell man? Don't be so protective, it's annoying." 

"Don't get your little in a bunch. Chaerin was in an accident and hurt her hand badly. It still hurts if you squeeze it too hard." 

'Wrong,' Chaerin thought, 'It hurts all the time.'

"Sorry. Anyway, let's go meet the others." Taeyang jogged back to his throne like chair surrounded by women in skimpy bathing suits fighting off the other for his attention. "Taeyang works as an account, and he loves singing. As you can tell, Taeyang likes being shirtless, really likes it. He loves that ladies love him, but don't fall for any of his stupid tricks. If you do, I'll kick you ."

"Yong Yong! It's been so long!" A man Ji Yong's height with bright blonde hair embraced Ji Yong fulling, not caring what others surrounding thought.

"Daesung, Daesung! Chill!" Ji Yong laughed at the younger who released him after a few more seconds of affection, "Daesung, this is Lee Chaerin. Chaerin, this is Kang Daesung." 

"Hi! I'm the best looking out if all of you. I work as a clothing designer. And I'm the funniest, so please, stare all you want. I'm the complete package." Walking backwards, Daesung tripped over a chair whilst attempting to act like a cool guy. 

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. Never." Ji Yong whispered. 

"Seungri! Come over here!" Poised atop a elegant looking chair set in the shade, an attractive man with a very noticeable(also attractive) jawline glanced up from his thick book. Ji Yong motioned again, this time he softly set his book down and swaggered over to the couple. 

"Hello, I'm Lee Seung-hyun. Everyone calls me Seungri." 

"S-Seung Hyun? You're name is Seung Hyun?" Chaerin's voice quivered along with her dry, sweaty hands. 

"Is there a problem Miss Lee? Did I upset you in some way?" Looking perturbed, Ji Yong noticed a wave of anxiety coming upon Chaerin. 

"We're going to go find some chairs to put our things. I'll be back later." Avoiding any other confrontations, Ji Yong and Chaerin walked over to a bunch of empty chairs quickly. "Chaerin-ah, you can get so wound up by something so small as that." He had gotten pretty good at purging any memories of Seung Hyun away from Chaerin, but every once in awhile it would spiral out of his control. 

"I haven't seen him in weeks. I wonder how he is, if he's keeping is temper under control and if he's taking his all medicines." Chaerin had a swimsuit on, but over it she wore a plain white t-shirt owned by Ji Yong. There was no way in hell that Chaerin would divulge herself to all the people occupying the park, especially Kwon Ji Yong. Chaerin was quite shy when it came to standing around in small amounts of clothing.

"Alright, you just sit right here and recollect yourself. I see an old friend of mine that I haven't talked in a long time. Gummy! Hey!" Ji Yong started walking towards a woman who looked like she was in her mid-thirties. The woman wore a one piece, with cut outs around her stomach to reveal her toned body. 

For the first time, Chaerin felt a burning passion welling up from the pit of her stomach, up through her heart, and to her mind where it made her angry. 

'What is this emotion?' She pondered, 'Is this......jealousy? Am I jealous that Ji Yong is talking to another, prettier woman? No, no, it can't be. Chaerin, just sit back and try to relax. You deserve it.' Chaerin told herself, and commenced with the R&R instantly


"Hey Dae, let's go get Chaerin wet." Taeyang smirked, contemplating Chaerin. 

"What?! She's dating Ji Yong, leave that to him." Daesung raised his eyebrows at the older. 

"," Taeyang put his free hand to use by hitting Daesung in the back of the head, "you're disgusting. No I mean drag her to top of that waterslide and push her down."

"That's so barbarous. Let's do it!" 

Tiptoeing over to the young blonde girl, Taeyang swiftly grabbed her shoulders leaving Daesung to grab her feet. 

"What the ?! Put me down you idiots, stop this! I don't swim!" Chaerin wailed loudly, only to be drowned out by all the other screams of happiness and laughter.

"Sorry Rin, if you want to become a member of out little group, you need to first pass the tests we have for you." Taeyang walked up the stairs to the slide, laughing like an insane person along the way. "Give me a countdown Daesung!"

"Three! Two! One! Push!" Daesung at last put Chaerin down, but now she sat at the top of the huge slide with the two behind her getting ready to push her. 

The thing was, Lee Chaerin really doesn't swim. Never has, never will. Every since her sister drowned, Chaerin stopped doing or going anywhere that had large amounts of water. Chaerin didn't even have any knowledge of knowing how to swim. 

"Ji Yong! Ji Yong help!" 

"I'm now working at a-Chaerin!" Immersed in his conversation, Ji Yong paused and perceived screaming. Screaming coming Lee Chaerin. "Chaerin I'm coming! Hold on!" Rocketing off on one foot, the boy sprinted as fast as he could to the pool. 

"Ji Yong........" Mumbling his name one last time, Chaerin started to sink below the surface fast. Kwon Ji Yong dived under the water, searching franticly for the woman he loved. Spotting her at last, Ji Yong swam down and grabbed her hand to yank her above the water. 

"Everything is fine. I've got you now, just breath." Taking in deep breaths, Ji Yong had his arms around Chaerin, leading her back to their chairs. 

"No, let go of me. I'm done with all of this . I just want to see Seung Hyun." Jerking herself away from Ji Yong, Chaerin turned and took off running in the other direction.

"Lee Chaerin! Lee Chaerin!" Ji Yong shouted after the woman running further and further away from him. Without even getting a simple glimpse at her face, Ji Yong knew there were tears welling up in Chaerin's eyes. Pushing himself harder to catch her, Ji Yong grasped the spidery fingers of Chaerin and pulled her back. 

"Let me go!" Screeched Chaerin through frustrated tears, "Let me go, please." Despite wanting to fight back, Lee Chaerin was honestly too tired. After her whole accident, Chaerin didn't have much left in her tank, and now it was coming out. She'd been pushed to her limit in the last few months, never stopping to worry about her own well being. Tears brimmed in her eyes, threatening to roll down her already wet cheeks. Lee Chaerin used to hate crying, used to hate showing any weakness, but now she would cry over anything that upset her. All these tears came from out of nowhere, indicating that the dam holding all her tears back in was finally wearing down. 

"Stop it! Stop!  I'll never let you go. So please," Ji Yong hovered over Chaerin, who he had pressed up against the wall of a changing booth, and whispered in her ear, "calm down. Please don't cry, you've shed enough tears lately." Finishing, Ji Yong pressed his moist lips on her silky smooth ones, gently at first, turning rough after a measly few seconds. Embracing him, Chaerin pulled him even closer, closing any gaps between them. 

Blinking the tears away from her brown eyes, Chaerin gestured yes and kissed him back. The two bodies fit against each other like puzzle pieces. Chaerin was all new to this experience, but it seemed to automatically snowball effect. Heating up, the kiss between the become hotter than the weather outside. 

"Kwon Ji Yong, I love you. I love you." Chaerin breathed into Ji Yong's ear roughly, trying her best to catch whatever breath there was. Hearing those three little words, his heart beat sped up and her held her closer(if that was even possible). 

"I've always loved you. Now, let's go home." Both people had a pretty accurate mind set of what was going to happen tonight. 

•   •   •

Ji Yong nibbled on the earlobe of his lover, carrying her hastily inside, pushing the door to his room open. The king bed standing neatly in the middle of the spacious, clean, room had only been used for sleeping since it had been bought. But tonight was going to be a more than a new lust for the two that had once just silently slept there. 

 

________________________________________

 

Hello! I know I usually update on Friday or the weekend, but I was just anxious to write more! As you can tell by the final paragraph that Ji Yong and Chaerin are getting it on. I don't think they will be a chapter because I can't write to save my life, but it's STRONGLY hinted. 

 

Bye bye for now! ~Author Ren