Chapter: XVI

CL's Anatomy

He expected horrible news.

 
She was leaving him. 
 
 
She was going to say goodbye to him. 
 
 
It all scared him to death.
 
 
"Yeah, what is it Chae?" Ji yong responded cooly when inside he was burning up.
 
"Sit down Ji Yong. I need to tell you it. All of it." Chaerin squeezed a group of water droplets from her hair, then laid back with her eyes glued on the painted ceiling. The wall was decorated with roses. 
 
She'd always hated roses. 
 
For the next three hours, Lee Chaerin explained her whole life. 
 
How her younger sister was the favorite and how her mother blamed Chaerin for the of the girl. How the day she got back from her trip, the second she set her bags down and walked outside onto the balcony, she saw her younger sister's limp, pale body floating face down in the transparent water. 
 
"My mother said that it was my fault. That because I left, I tore the family apart and that caused my sister to take all those pills then jump in the pool knowing she didn't know how to swim. She said it was all my fault. After that, I could never look that again. And my now hand reminds me of her. Telling me I can't do it, that I'm just garbage." 
 
"Chaerin, it's not your fault. It never was. You have to know that all your feelings are normal. It was fate she died, and you accident was fate too. And you don't need to hide these feelings, nobody will think you're soft if you show them. Now, lastly, what happened while you were away? How'd you acquire this 'small fortune'? And how much is it?" Ji Yong now rest with back against the bed and Chaerin's head resting in his lap. 
 
"I left when I was around sixteen. I went to New York City in America. While there, a woman from a brand called Moschino told me I had just the right look to be their model. I got about 12 million U.S. dollars. But if you ever tell anyone, I swear I'll take you heart and put it in a jar to decorate my mantle." 
 
"That's all. Being a model isn't even that bad." 
 
"Yes it is! Models are considered dumb, s who will do anything for money. Only a handful are actually respected. I never wanted to, but I needed the money to go back home. I was also a Victoria Secret model for like three months before I quit." 
 
"Woah, can I see those pictures please?" A dirty little smirk crossed Ji Yong's delicious lips, and Chaerin laughed while leaning up to kiss him.
 
"You've already seen me like fifty times. If it's really that big of deal, I still have some extra pieces." It felt odd now. Like, like some huge weight felt lifted off of her shoulders. 
 
Maybe it was alright to be sad, hurt, angry. Those are all normal emotions that humans were supposed to feel, right? And it wouldn't make her any less human if she felt them. 
 
"Now, tell me your story." 
 
Ji Yong breathed in, getting ready to spill his life to her. 
 
"My mother died in a car accident when I was three, and I didn't know my father. After that, I lived with my half brother who was the heir to his father's medical practice. I wasn't my father's first son, so I wasn't expected to do anything. I knew I was the favorite son of my father, but I could never see my father much because of my grandmother. That woman hated me so much. According to her thoughts, I was the filthy son of some dirty mistress. But then sometime later, my brother rejected the medical field for law, and my father told me had to step up and take his spot. I decided to step up and take over. That's it. That's the boring life of Kwon Ji Yong." 
 
"Wow, so both our lives have . But even though life delt us the worst possible decks, look where we are now. I have you." Chaerin nuzzled her face into Ji Yong's warm, unclothed chest. She didn't really know why she had this sudden rush of emotions, not that it was necessarily a bad thing, it was just all new to her. 
 
"I just want to say your mine. I've loved you since the first day I saw you. I only acted like an because I was nervous." Ji Yong slid down the back board of the bed to greet the lips of Chaerin. He loved feeling her soft, adorable lips when they met his and felt that Chaerin herself was a work of art that he didn't deserve. Like she was a mysterious wonder of the world.
 
Just as things were heating up, Chaerin pulled away and looked Ji Yong in the eyes, hers serious a could be.
 
"What did the turnip say that the garden party?" 
 
"Ummmm," Ji Yong was utterly confused, but nonetheless continued, "I don't know, what?"
 
"Lettuce turn up the beet!" Erupting in a fit of laughter, Chaerin wasn't paying attention and rolled of the bed. This only caused her to laugh harder. 
 
"Hey, Chaerin. You're a idiot you know." Ji Yong gazed down at the floor where Chaerin lay sprawled out on the carpet laughing. This was the first time Kwon Ji Yong had ever really seen Lee Chaerin happy. 
 
"Hey Ji Yong. You're an you know." Finally standing back up, the honey blonde gasped for breath with a red face. 
 
"Yes, but I'm you're ." Raising to go get a slice of cake, Ji Yong winked and slapped Chaerin's right as he left. 
 
"Thanks a lot Dr. ert!" 
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
Hi! I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to hold off on 'The Lucky Clover'. For like a year now I've been wanting to write a story with BTS. They are my favorite group with my bias being Suga, and it'll be a Suga or Jimim based story called 'I Dream of Idiots'. That's all I'm reveling. 
 
STAY TUNED!!!!