Chapter: V

CL's Anatomy

"She's always been very taciturn, G-Dragon." Seung Hyun stated while staring blankly out the window at the falling rain. 

Dr. Kwon Ji Yong had just happened to make his way up to the psych floor to pay a visit to Choi Seung Hyun, well, actually to ask him about Chaerin. "CL doesn't eat sweets, she usually suffers from insomnia, but I'm glad she's finally coming across sleep now. And she's inarticulate. Very much like yourself." Finishing off his part of their little tête-à-tête, "Now, why do you want to know all this? What's your relationship with my stoic girl?" 

"I know you're her protector, in a sense," Ji Yong stood against the closed door, his voice showing much earnestness, "but I've grown to like Chaerin. I think she's a phenomenal woman, and a brilliant one too. It's been two weeks since I confessed, and she's starting to talk more every day. Chaerin's doctors told me due to the fact that there is nothing psychical wrong with her anymore as of her last surgery a week ago, she can either be released into a guardian's care or moved to the psychiatric floor. The doctors observing her believe that spending time with people that love and support her will make Chaerin better."

"She's always hated that logic." Seung Hyun proclaimed. Ji Yong darted his head to the left, his strive to figure this guy out burning. 

Choi Seung Hyun's room was pretty normal. Most patients that are long term are given permission to have personal items or decorate. However, this man's room contained nothing of those sorts. The only items that stood out from the normal hospital room were stacks of classic books such as many Shakespeare novels, Jane Eyre, The Great Gatsby, and A Tale of Two Cities. All were quick worn, and some even missing covers only to divulge a mass of different notes. 

"You like reading?" Ji Yong inquired whilst sauntering to the literature pile. Picking up the first one he saw, with a faded cover of two bright eyes with round spectacles on surrounded by blue, Ji Yong read some of it's notes. 


'Gatsby in a way reminds me of you Chaerin.' Ji Yong guessed Seung Hyun wrote. 

'I'm so much better than that Gatsby.' To which Seung Hyun replied: 

'Well now look who's Miss Cocky.'

'Well look who's being an .' Chaerin's writing was neat, but it always looked like she was in a rush. 


"Yes and no," When the older started talking again, Ji Yong become startled, causing him to drop the book, "Chaerin loved to read. So, for one of my birthdays back in highschool she bought me books. Then in school when we were supposed to be reading, we'd write notes in the books. It just became a thing, and I don't read those books anymore, I just felt obligated by everyone here to have some 'personal' item." 

"That's an interesting concept." As Ji Kwon kept observing more and more books, Seung Hyun laughed. 

"Tch, it's uncanny how much you and CL are alike." Many people wouldn't guess at first sight that Choi Seung Hyun had two mental diseases, but that's because he's a master at managing his hallucinations and mood swings until he's alone. And Chaerin could not tell you how many different objects he's broken. "Now, why did you come?" 

"Since Chaerin is able to leave, they'd allow me as her doctor and pretty much only other friend, I'd like to have her stay with me. Do you allow that?" 

Seung Hyun finally turned to face the doctor, face impassive, "And since when do you need my permission to do anything? Doctor." Scoffing quietly, he pursed his lips in annoyance.

"I felt a bit compelled to ask you. From what I gather you've been her best and only friend since you were both children. So, may I?" Ji Yong set the books down to focus on Seung Hyun. 

"Do whatever the hell you want. But you dare take my precious baby sister's ity or even think about getting in her pants, I swear I will hunt you down to the ends of the earth." 

Now Ji Yong really didn't know if Choi Seung Hyun was joking, or being serious. The man's voice was so deep, so it was tremendously difficult to tell his mood through it. Regardless of Seung Hyun's intent of making a joke or of intimidation, Ji Yong bowed deeply. 

"Thank you so much. I promise to respect her." Thanking his older, Kwon Ji Yong almost sprinted out of the room, a big dopey grin all across his face. From experience, Lee Chaerin would than likely oppose of his clever idea. None the less it was the only way to avoid the floor for crazy people(no offense to Seung Hyun) and Ji Yong also knew that Chaerin would do anything to avoid sharing her feelings with someone. 

 


"Chaerin-ah! Chaerin-ah! You're moving in with me!"Ji Yong went barreling through the closed door. The blinds to her room were down, which was a little bit Kwon suspicious to him. But he was too excited to try to put two and two together. 

It was just like Kwon Ji Yong to make an grand entrance into a room or building. You could say it was his style.

"Miss Lee Chaerin! It's your lucky day, you get to move in with the amazing Dr. Kwon Ji Yong!" His eyes bolted around the room and there wasn't the slightest indication that Chaerin was in there. "Chaerin? Chaerin!" Rushing to the desk where two nurses sat, he must've interrupted their gossip time, "The girl in room 372, Lee Chaerin, where is she?"

"How the hell should I know?" One with red hair smirked. 

"Yeah, what do you doctors take us for? We're not babysitters." The only remarked. 

Ji Yong temper started rise and rise, until it ultimately brined over the edge and he wiped everything that was on the desk to the floor. 

"You incompetent fools. How about instead of talking about the latest celebrity gossip, you get off you damn asses and do your ing jobs! I'm very close to the owner of the hospital, Yang Hyun Suk, so I'll make sure he hears about you two." 

As if he was psychic, Seung Hyun was on his way down the stairs to the recovery floor. 

"What's wrong? I was going to talk to CL after you." 

"Chaerin, she's missing." 

 


_____________________________________
Hello! I'm sorry it took me so long to update, I've just been so busy. At the end of this week I will not update, but do not fret! 
The week after I will write an extra long special edition chapter! The only hint: Be Ready To Go Mad.