Chapter: XIII

CL's Anatomy

"Chae, please." 

 
"Don't listen to him Chaerin, you're mine, you've always been mine, and you'll always be mine." 
 
"She's not a ing lamp you idiot. Lee Chaerin a living, breathing, human being who deserves love after all she's been through." 
 
"I know and I'm the only one that knows how to treat her well. I can't believe you handed your V card to this, this, thing. Comeback home, comeback to me." 
 
"Chaerin." Two voices, two that she recognize really well, uttered her name at the same time.
 
 
"Both you shut up!" Flying up out of bed, Chaerin screamed with tears threatening to start spilling down her face. 
 
That was fifth dream she had had that week. 
 
They were always about Seung-Hyun and Ji Yong. They were always standing, facing each other and every so often glancing over to stare at Chaerin who sat in a large glass box. In front of her, two big red buttons flashed waiting for an answer. Seung-Hyun always wore white and Ji Yong always sported a bright red shirt, to be more specific, the red shirt she had bought him. 
 
"Excuse me, Miss Lee," gently opening the large white double doors, a maid entered speaking French, "Are you alright? I heard screaming." 
 
"Yes, Charlotte. I'm fine, just another bad dream. No need to worry." Wiping the cold sweat from her brow, Chaerin leaned against the headboard and breathed out. 
 
"In that case, may I bring a guest in that is here to see you? They have been here since dawn, waiting outside the gates." 
 
Rolling her eyes, Chaerin nodded and motioned for her to bring this guest in. Glancing outside, it was pouring rain. Whoever this person was, they better have had a ing good reason for coming to her house in the morning like this. She hadn't even had her coffee. 
 
While waiting for the mysterious person, Chaerin reached over to the nightstand. Clutching her headphones, the exhausted blonde popped the buds in and hit play. The latest song she had been listening to was 'Mine' by Beyoncé and Drake. 
 
"I've been watching for the signs, took a trip to clear my mind. Now I'm even more lost and you're still so fine, oh my oh my." Singing along, Chaerin shut her eyes and let the smooth vocals of Beyoncé and Drake calm her down. This song seemed to fit her, and it always brought her to a whole different world whenever it came on. Little did she know, whilst she drifted off into blissful oblivion, a man dressed in a red long sleeve stepping and watched her. 
 
"From 8 until late, I think 'bout you. You're all my nights I don't know what to do. I can't get no rest, can't get no sleep. This whole thing got way too deep and we should." The man began to sing Drake's part in bad English causing Chaerin to abruptly open her eyes.
 
"."
 
Standing in the other side of the room was Kwon Ji Yong, soaking wet. 
 
"You look beautiful." Which was ironic because Chaerin had a major case of bed head and dry drool in her chin. 
 
"Shut the up and leave. I really never wanted to see you again after what you did." Which was also ironic because it was a lie.
 
"Chae, I'm really sorry. I know I shouldn't have lied to you, but I did because you were doing so well. You deserved better, but now I'm here to tell you I'm a mess without you. I can't sleep without there, I can't eat without you keeping me company. I can't live without you." Dropping down onto his knees, Ji Yong bowed his head down to the ground. 
 
Outraged, Lee Chaerin stood up swiftly, grabbing a blanket for covering. 
 
"Yong, get up. I'm sorry, but I can't say the same. I've been fine-" that statement was partially true, "and I'm doing great."
 
"I'm glad." The man spoke with his head still down.
 
"You kept my best friend's a death a secret from me then you all of a sudden have audacity, no, you think you have the right to just show up and act like this? Who the hell do you think you are?!" Chaerin's vicious words were laced with extreme hate and disgust. 
 
"Chaerin, I said I was sorry." 
 
"Sorry?! If everything can be settled by the word sorry, then why would law and police exist?” Raising her voice, Chaerin turned around and faced the window. She missed him, but she also didn't miss him. Lee Chaerin's life was great before she met him. When Kwon Ji Yong came into the picture, he began to mess up her whole life. If she took him, she'd alway think of Seung-Hyun. She always thought of Seung-Hyun. Lee Chaerin's thought were always occupied by either Ji Yong or Seung-Hyun.
 
"It can't be. And if you really feel that way, I'll make sure you'll never see me again." Ji Yong didn't know how he could go on living if she wasn't there. If Chaerin denied him, death would be his only way out. 
 
An eerie silence took over from all the previous yelling. Chaerin wanted accept him back, but her ego wouldn't allow her too. If she took him back, it'd make it seem like she was going soft. Chaerin didn't want to be soft. Her whole life had made her soils has a rock, and now it felt like all that was for nothing.
 
"Fine." Turned back to face the man still bowing, Chaerin breathed in heavily, "You ever lie to me again and I swear you'll never see the light of day again." Smirking slightly, before he could stand up, Chaerin ran over and tackled him like she was a linebacker. 
 
"I promise you I won't." Moving his neck up, he placed a sweet, gentler kiss on her lips. 
 
"So, can you make me breakfast?" Kwon Ji Yong's pancakes were the one she wanted more than anything right now. Despite the fact that she took him back, there would forever be a nagging feeling that she shouldn't have. 
 
"Sure, but can I get some assistance in changing into dry clothes?" Laughing, Ji Yong leaned up with Chaerin still sitting on him. 
 
"You haven't even been here ten minutes and already you're being a ert!" Chaerin punched playfully with her left hand, but all of a sudden become utterly serious, "Ji Yong." 
 
"What is it?" The man was a bit taken back at the drastic change in mood, but none the less answered back.
 
"I feel, I feel as though I'm becoming soft. I'm not sure if I can be with you if that happens."