Chained together

Wedding Chains [HIATUS]

And after the tragic week of Baekhyun and Chanyeol together as fiancés, the day for them to be officially husband and wife finally came.

 

Baekhyun—with a glint on his teeth—walked on the aisle. He was wearing hanbok which has colors that were matched with Chanyeol's. There were not so many people invited. Only those people in the Byun and Park household. The setting is also very traditional. The priest's and the visitors' clothing, the lanterns, candles, chairs, curtains, were all based on the Joseon dynasty concept.

 

Straight-faced, Chanyeol waited as Baekhyun was being brought towards him. It's evident how different their feeling is for that moment. For Baekhyun, it's the best day of his life. For Chanyeol, it's more of a worst life than a worse day.

 

Gradually, Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol and together, they faced the priest. The ceremony went well. Everything was perfect. The vow, exchanging of rings happened splendidly. And finally, the most awaited part has come.

 

The kiss.

 

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun's eyes. It's obvious how much he wants to have that precious first kiss from Chanyeol, by how his eyes glitters.

 

"Jagiya, you're gonna kiss me, won't you?"

"Well." Chanyeol drew his face nearer and stopped when he was a millimeter away from Baekhyun's lips which made Baekhyun's heart pound for a second that he excitedly puckered his lips. Suddenly though, Chanyeol placed his thumb over Baekhyun's lips and sealed them. "I have kissed a lot of girls already but, sorry. You don't deserve it."

 

He chuckled, and laid his lips on his own thumb. Apparently, people thought they really kissed by how they clapped and shouted of giddy feels. Baekhyun was stunned and slowly, his bug-like eyes transformed, giving Chanyeol quite of a glare.

 

"What?" Chanyeol smirked.

"I swear I'll take revenge on you! You could never underestimate me again! I'll show you I deserve you! Mark my words." Baekhyun shouted in a low voice and clicked his tongue. Chanyeol shrugged. And as the flower girls threw flower petals on the carpet, the newlywed couple passed through without an idea about what will happen on their honeymoon later.

 

Well atleast Chanyeol's sure that there would be trouble, as Baekhyun's there with him.

 

 

The park husband and wife entered, walking with a distance of a meter away from each other on the red carpet. At first glance one might think the hotel's a paradise. Well it might be, but it isn't. It's just the most luxurious hotel in Korea in which a night costs billions of dollars. There were chandelier giving off sepia lights on each corner, elegant black counters, gold hued spiral staircases, and other extravagant and high-end decorations.

 

"Wooow~" Baekhyun shrilled as he looked up, inspecting the details of each ornament. "What an amazing place!"

"What's so amazing with this? I'm staying here for the nth time. I don't know why my parents even chose this place and why am I even here with you." Chanyeol stood on the counter and signed on a form.

"But this is my first time in such a well-refined, classy, modern place!" Baekhyun uttered without looking on his way.

"Keep your mouth shut. Can't you feel it's very serene around? Your voice is echoing."

"Sorry~" Baekhyun uttered as he pouted.

"We'll use the elevator. Our room is on the fifteenth floor." Chanyeol ambled, dragging his travel case and of course Baekhyun went after him. He clicked the button and waited for the elevator doors to open. Feeling strangely nervous, Baekhyun stepped in with hands clutched together. The elevator then set in motion and as expected, Baekhyun, the new born baby, was terrified yet amazed of the peculiar thing he had went in for the first time.

 

"What's ...this. It's like my body's being pushed up and down at the same time."

"Yeah that's because of gravity, I think. At least I've learned something from my science teacher." Chanyeol snickered.

"Oh! That's awesome!" Baekhyun uttered in a high pitched tone. The elevator doors then opened and Chanyeol, contrary to Baekhyun, immediately stepped out. Yet as Baekhyun shrieked Chanyeol's name, he had stopped and spun around and saw Baekhyun almost crying and desperately slamming the doors as it closed. Chanyeol was dumbfounded for a moment but when his mind had snapped back to reality, he left his travel case in a corner and immediately identified where the elevator went. Sixth floor, it said. And so, he hurriedly ran downstairs and found Baekhyun with a bit of tears on the lids of his eyes, having an expression of a lost kid.

"Are you an idiot?!" Chanyeol hovered nearer. His sweat falls like drops of rain, from his forehead down his scented shirt. But he kind of didn't mind it. "Why did you press the button for the sixth floor?"

"I-I'm sorry! When I was about to come out, I almost tripped because of your travel case that I panicked and accidentally pressed the button!" He frowned. "I was so scared. I thought I'll be brought somewhere." His lips curved into a firm, arc-like line as his eyes got filled with tears that eventually seeped down his cheeks.

 

"Yeah yeah. Stop crying, it's disgusting." Chanyeol nonchalantly responded. Baekhyun rolled his eyes on him and scowled.

"If you did not leave me behind, I won't hasten to follow you! You're always leaving me behind! What kind of husband are you?—"

"So annoying! Stop saying those things because I hate to be with you! Anyway, we were just forced to be married." Chanyeol interrupted. Baekhyun was taken aback but got his face screwed up after having processed, the things Chanyeol said, on his mind, in which Chanyeol felt pretty guilty on the words he let out of his mouth.

"Uh..." Chanyeol faltered. "Well, it's true, right—but...so uhm, don't get mad—"

"How can't I get mad when you're being so blunt?! I'm aware of the fact that 'you hate me' but you don't have to point it out in a way it could hurt me. Can't you give a second to think of the words you're about to say—"

 

Chanyeol held Baekhyun's head and abruptly buried it in his chest. Baekhyun was surprised and his mind doesn't have a clear perception on what's happening. It's like a weird scenario that happened by chance.

 

"What...are you doing..." Baekhyun asked in a low voice.

"Zipping your mouth together. You're too loud. You know, it wasn't really my fault that you tripped. You could have just walked out of the elevator calmly. I won't disappear, you know?"

"You won't? We'll stay together, forever?" Baekhyun beamed.

"No. I was referring to that time." Chanyeol released Baekhyun's head and lazily went upstairs.

"Bipolar!" Baekhyun mocked, yet grinned. He then sauntered off, following Chanyeol as he climbed up.