Beloved

Wedding Chains [HIATUS]

"Hi, freak."

"You again?" Baekhyun's brow bumped together into a scowl at the sight of Namseo waving unto him, faking a smile.

"What do you want from me?" Baekhyun continued walking to their department building.

"Where's Chanyeol..." Namseo folded her tongue as he walked by Baekhyun's side. "Where's my oppa?"

"I don't know. What do you need from him? I'll tell him instead."

"Never mind. I'll just call oppa later."

"No. You should tell me first. I'll hold his phone later if you won't tell me."

"Fine!" She interrupted. "I want to ask him out because I... accidentally bought two tickets for an amusement park and oceanarium somewhere here in Seoul. Tell him we shall meet today at 7 o'clock in the evening."

"And why should the two of you go out? Why not take a friend of yours with you?" Baekhyun raised a brow on her.

"I don't have friends and besides... I've just came back from China. I want to hang out with my dearest oppa. We're very close, just so you know."

"Sorry. But I won't let him go alone with such a very childish girl. Who knows what will happen?"

"Why are you even scared? He's just my cousin—"

"Baek? Namseo?" Chanyeol called as he walked nearer. "What's happening here?"

"This little girl's forcing me to tell you to hang out with her later." Baekhyun rolled his eyes heavenwards. Chanyeol whirled his head and expelled his breath as he faced the other. "Namseo, sorry I can't go with you. I'm very busy with school works and... I have a lot of things to do at home." He said, almost whispering.

"If..." Namseo grinned and positioned beside Chanyeol's ear. "You wouldn't come, I'll tell everyone about you and Baekhyun."

"That's..." Chanyeol closed his eyes and turned to Baekhyun. "Baek, can I come? It's fine. She's just... my cousin anyway."

"Geez. You're scared about our relationship being spread around?"

"You...you heard us?" Chanyeol scratched his head.

 

"It was so loud. But whatever! If you want to hang out with her it's fine. She's just your cousin right? That's better than giving you shame." Baekhyun uttered, turned his back and battled his way through the melee. Chanyeol was left astounded and just watched his partner leave. He knows he's mad, but he can't just let Baekhyun get in trouble, with those girls who admire him.

Fast forwarding the time, the evening came. Namseo patiently waited for Chanyeol to come. In the background is the guy who said it's fine for Chanyeol to hang out with Namseo, in a ninja l costume, hiding in an alley and spying on them with squinted eyes. Not so later, Chanyeol came. Namseo's face glowed, giving off a vibrant light that lit the vicinity as she clung unto Chanyeol's arms. Baekhyun was shocked and prepared himself for the action. He don't know why, but he feels like Namseo's a dangerous girl that he can't let Chanyeol to hang out with.

 

"Chanyeol look!" Namseo pointed at the fishes swimming around the aquarium. Chanyeol did not respond. Instead, he heaved a sigh and looked away and the other was well aware of it that she felt kind of mad and petrified. On the other hand, Baekhyun, who was spying on his husband was stuck on the sight of thel sharks and sting rays he has seen for the first time. His jaws dropped and almost locked open as he placed his hands on the glass. He walked and almost clapped like an ignorant kid, when he realized he just lost track of Chanyeol and Namseo and that he doesn't know how to go home. His eyes widened and he started to panic, running around and almost crying. At the very least, that moment, he thought it was the end of his life. And that everything's over. Pretty pessimistic. But it's a good thing Chanyeol was near him and he noticed his idiot partner rummaging every corner of the oceanarium, searching for a way out.

"Baek!" Chanyeol called, with arched brows. "What are you doing here?"

"I...I'm..." Baekhyun's eyes started tearing up and as he broke down, he ran towards his husband and wrapped him tightly, with his arms, burying his face on Chanyeol's chest. "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for not trusting you! Sorry because I followed you here. I thought I'll be lost forever. I thought I can't be with you anymore—"

"Hey calm down." Chanyeol interrupted. "Isn't your palace bigger than this oceanarium? You'll easily find me. And I won't let you be lost, just in case we weren't able to see each other."

"You'll find me?" Baekhyun asked.

"Of course I would!" Chanyeol smiled, along with a soft exhale from his nose. He then turned his head to Namseo, still hugging Baekhyun. "Namseo, can my spouse borrow me for a while?"

 

"O-of course... in the first place, you are his property." Namseo plastered a smile. The two turned their back, but Namseo's exploding irritation stayed, probably for minutes as she stood in the way like a statue and grinded her teeth that they almost cracked.

 

Baekhyun's face was filled with tears. He was just so terrified of losing Chanyeol. And also, kinda being child-like for that moment.

 

"Stop crying already." Chanyeol expelled his breath in a whose, but the other won't just stop sobbing. "Crying won't make any sense. It already happened. And besides, you weren't lost."

"B-but... but what if because of my stupidity I'll lose you? What if—"

"Shh." Chanyeol placed his thumb over Baekhyun's lips. He blinked and slowly curved his lips into a smile. Everything seemed to have stopped for Baekhyun. Everything seemed so silent and sweet. For that time, Chanyeol's face gradually drew nearer to his. Their lips laid. He felt the soft skin of Chanyeol's lips sticking unto his. And even when Chanyeol drew far, the feeling remained. It was too amorous that he feels like he's about to die.

"Now you have my mark. You won't be lost. So stop with those what if's and smile." Chanyeol grinned.

"Like..." Baekhyun flashed his teeth. "This?"

"No. The real one. I want to see that instead."

"Ah..." Baekhyun giggled. "But before I do that, can you give me a kiss again?"

"No." Chanyeol firmly uttered. "My kiss is gold."

"Just...one." Baekhyun enlarged his eyes and pouted.

"I..." Chanyeol turned his head, but he wasn't able to endure the temptation.

 

In the first place, he wants to kiss his spouse again.

And so he did. But just for a short time.

 

"Wah!" Baekhyun exclaimed; a bit surprised of the smack he received.

"That must be enough." Chanyeol sighed.

"Eh? What are you saying? It's not!"

"How many kisses do you want to receive seriously? This isn't a kissing game—"

"I love you Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun tittered and jogged away like a penguin, then accidentally ran over a rock that made him trip. Chanyeol was quite shocked. But he just laughed at the Baekhyun's stupidity and approached his idiot partner, helping him to stand up.


AUTHOR'S NOTE: YO GUYS! SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPLOAD FOR A VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME. I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH MY LAYOUT SHOP AND WITH GRAPHICS MAKING HEHE >_< HOPE YOU LIKED THE NEW CHAPTER~