Feelings

Wedding Chains [HIATUS]

"Baekhyun hyung!" Jongin called as he ran towards Baekhyun. "Who are you waiting for?"

"Uhm...Chanyeol..."

"Eh? But... hyung already went home. Want to come with us instead? We'll go have some fun at a nearby park." Jongin smirked.

"No thanks. I'll wait." Baekhyun turned his back from him.

"But you'd wait for nothing, you know." Jongin said as he raised his hand up as a sign of vow. "I swear he already went home. I'm not lying!"

"Just leave me here—"

"Oh! Babe!" Jongin exclaimed that caused Baekhyun to whirl his head that Jongin used as an opportunity, as he dragged Baehyun away, dashing.

"Hey! Jongin! Let me go!"

"Just come with us! You'll surely enjoy." Jongin uttered and finally, after the sprint, they have reached their destination. He released Baekhyun's hand and hovered to Kyungsoo who was waiting on a bench.

"How long have you been here?" Jongin asked as he sat beside Kyungsoo.

"I just came." Kyungsoo pouted his lips.

"Ah~ how cute." Jongin cooed, gave Kyungsoo a smack on his face out of the blue and whispered. "Sorry I'm a bit late. This fellow's too stingy."

"Seriously... why are you doing that?" Kyungsoo doodled with his lips.

"Are you jealous?" Jongin asked with arched brows. "Don't worry~ you're my only one. I'm just trying to provoke Chanyeol. I'm pretty sure something's going on between them."

"Hmph." Kyungsoo scowled. Jongin found him squishy and pinched his cheek with so much force.

"Did you bring me here, just to watch the two of you flirting?!" Baekhyun hollered. Jongin turned his head and placed his index finger on his lips.

"Of course not! We invited you so we could be closer! The three of us. Right, babe?" Jongin slyly winked on Kyungsoo as he stood up. "Leg'go. There's a lot of foods to enjoy here."

 

Baekhyun glared at the couple ambling away from him whose hands were tied together and decided to follow them.

 

 

Dismissal is indeed the best time for a student.

Probably.

 

But not for Baekhyun this time.

 

"Baekhyun can you please walk faster?" Kyungsoo bossed.

"Stop telling me on what I'm going to do! I have my own will."

"Bored?" Jongin smiled in a subtle way.

"Of course! I've been following the two of you for so long. I'm like a spy here. I don't even know why I'm still following you."

 

Jongin did not respond, as he saw someone walking towards them. Instead, he drew closer to Baekhyun and placed his hand on the other's head as he whispered.

 

"Your night and shining armor have come."

 

Baekhyun spun his body and with his own two eyes, he saw his partner glaring at him and kind off wondered why he's there.

 

"I'm taking my friend." Chanyeol uttered upon grabbing his petite partner and walked off.

" Hey! Stop dragging me! I thought you already went home?!" Baekhyun struggled. "And how did you know I'm with them?"

"Jongin texted me. He lied.  Stop being so disinclined."

"What are you saying? Stop acting like you care about me. I like it better when I'm with them than when I'm with you."

"Baekhyun, shut your mouth or else..."

"Just leave me alone!"

 

Without a word, Chanyeol turned around and held Bakhyun's wrist tightly.  He drew his face closer and vigorously laid his lips on the other, kissing him until they we're both halfway breathless. Baekhyun was shocked, and felt his heart racing as if it's going to burst out of his ribs. It was the first time he was kissed.

He felt electric currents through his body. It was a strange feeling he never felt before.

 

Just like how his husband feels.

 

 Chanyeol released his partner and panted as he spoke. "Just like what I have thought. Kiss is the best way to zip a talkative person's mouth."

 

"I...was..." Baekhyun took consecutive deep breaths. "Just...joking though."

"I know." Chanyeol chuckled and turned his back. "Wanna go shopping?"

"But...it's-it's already late."Baekhyun stuttered.

"It's fine. I'm with you anyway." He walked off in which Baekhyun went after him until they reached a micro mall nearby. And as they both stepped in, the flying minded Baekhyun took his slippers off and left it on the entrance. Probably because of the sympathy for the janitor too in which the guards and the people around were shocked and suppressed laughing.

"S-sir! Please bring your slippers in!" One of the guards came running to him, carrying Baekhyun's slippers.

"A-ah what? Ah...should I bring this...in? Even when someone's cleaning?" Baekhyun scratched his head and felt a bit ashamed.

"Sorry, what's happening here?" Chanyeol hovered then rolled his eyes on the pair of slippers the guard was holding. "Ah... sorry for the trouble my spouse had caused you. He's just a bit empty minded today." He bowed and tugged Baekhyun as he walked off which somehow took Baekhyun back to reality. Without his prior knowledge, his lips curved into a smile.

Chanyeol came closer to a brick barrier near the sea, where Baekhyun was sitting and took a seat beside him, handing a can of soda to the other. "Tired?"

"Uh...uhm. Not really. All we did was just walk and watch the others anyway." Baekhyun replied, rolling the soda can in his palm.

"You're right—"

"I just don't understand you. You seem to care more about me these days and you even—you even..." Baekhyun felt a lump on his throat and was just able to gasp and cover his lips with the tips of his fingers.

"You still can't get over that?" Chanyeol snickered. "Seriously, first timers."

"Hey!—"

"You know." Chanyeol snapped. "I never knew what love was, until I met Kyungsoo. But when Jongin stole him from me, I erased everything I've felt and knew. And started all over again like a loveless . But... I think I'm gaining those things I've forgotten...again...now."

"Because...you saw Kyungsoo again?"

"No."

"Then why?" Baekhyun asked, brows arched. Chanyeol slyly rolled his eyes towards him and shook his head. "Nevermind. The car's already there."

"Okay." Baekhyun softly responded as he tried hard to stand up despite of the cold feeling running through his veins, which was easily noticed by Chanyeol.

"You're feeling cold?"

"A bit—"

 

All of a sudden, Chanyeol hovered near him and wrapped his arms around his shoulders which made him flabbergasted the whole time, as they walked to the car.