Back to his arms

Wedding Chains [HIATUS]

Baekhyun wailed as he entangled his legs around his arms and buried his head down, suppressing the loud, heavy sound coming out of his mouth. Jongin exhaled, plucking all the green, slender grasses that have naturally grown on the loam soil.

 

"Tell me. What happened?" Jongin questioned.

"My husband left me!" Baekhyun whined along with a deep sound of despair.

"You kept saying that but I don't even know who's your freaking husband. Like what the heck. As if you've told me everything about you–"

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun interrupted as he raised his head up, revealing his screwed up face. "He left me!"

"What did you just say? Chanyeol? Chanyeol is... oh my God. For real?"

"Do you think I even have a time to joke?"

"Well... no. I don't think so. Why am I even shocked. I've been thinking that from the start." Jongin chuckled. "And I was right afterall. So... why did he leave?"

"Because I wasn't able to make him fall for me for five months." Baekhyun wiped the tears on his nose tip.

"You're crying for someone who did not love you? You're wasting your tears and time."

"You don't understand because you're loved one is with you!" Baekhyun hollered in which he wept even more.

"You know, if you really want something, pursue for it! Crying won't bring him back to you. You have to act, do something. I'll be very willing to help you." Jongin tapped Baekhyun's back.

"You just wan't to help me because you want to entirely cut whatever's left between Kyungsoo and Chanyeol!"

"There's that part. But still, you're my friend and I want to help you."

"It's impossible! Chanyeol's not going back anymore. Once he has decided, he'll be firm about—"

 

"Baek!" A loud, manly familiar voice resonated on Baekhyun's mind that made him look behind and see the sweaty Chanyeol approaching him. His eyes widened. He was too surprised that everything turned out to be surreal. "I've been searching for you. Glad Jongin—"

 

"Chanyeol!!!" Baekhyun shrieked upon jerking and running to him. He opened his arms wide and wrapped Chanyeol tightly.

"Texted me..." He continued. For a moment, he was only able to caress Baekhyun's back and look at Jongin's eyes, thanking him of what he has done. "Why are you even crying?"

"I thought you'll leave me already. Thank God you did not!"

"Huh? How can I leave my spouse behind? You must be joking."

"Eh what? So you've fallen in love with me?!" Baekhyun exclaimed, prompting Chanyeol to blush.

"H-huh?! N-no...well. I think somehow... I do." Chanyeol replied as he clutched Baekhyun's shirt tightly. Jongin turned his back and twitched as he subdued cracking up from the disgusting scene of Chanyeol blushing and threatening him with his fist, in front him.

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE: VERY SHORT BUT I CHOSE TO SEPARATE THIS PART FOR SOME REASONS HAHA.