University

Wedding Chains [HIATUS]

Time passed by fast. Finally, spring had begun. And the time for Chanyeol and Baekhyun to be college students have started.

 

Actually, Chanyeol thought he could escape from Baekhyun's intimidating presence even for just five days a week. But it already seems like a phantasm, since Baekhyun came down in pants and shirt, with that eager smile on his face.

 

 

"Aren't you excited for school?" Baekhyun shrilled as he ran to Chanyeol. "Look~ I'm wearing modern clothes~ doesn’t it suit me?"

"Why are you wearing those? Don't tell me..." Chanyeol raised a brow on' him.

"I'm studying at your University~"

"No way!" Chanyeol snapped as his brows bumped into a scowl. "Ah, this is the thing I never wanted to happen! I thought you'll study in a university exclusive for the likes of you!?" He brushed his hair up.

"I begged my parents~" He turned from side to side. "Look~ it looks so cute~"

"Hey..." Chanyeol bit his lower lip. "I'm telling you right now, withdraw from that school! Or else your life will be put in hell."

"Why?" Baekhyun pouted.

"There are bullies, and they'll make you suffer!" Chanyeol uttered with emphasis.

"So what? They can't touch me. I got more power than them. And I bet you're one of those faggots. Well except you're not a ." Baekhyun winked. Chayeol felt quite helpless. He despises the trouble Baekhyun always bring.

"Just decide before it's too late!" Chanyeol almost entreated. But Baekhyun just turned his back from him and nonchalantly get on Chanyeol's car.

"Hey!" Chanyeol followed him and heaved a sigh. "If that's what you want, fine. But never come near me nor cling to me and whatnots. Most importantly, keep your mouth shut about out forced marriage! I'd rather die than to have them know about our status!" Chanyeol suddenly slammed the car doors shut and made Baekhyun feel astonished for a second. And upon realizing Chanyeol just left, he immediately went out, ran after Chanyeol and dragged him back.

"What are you doing?!" Chanyeol slapped Baekhyun's hand away.

"Pulling you back home~" Baekhyun grinned and tugged Chanyeol without notice.

"Stop pulling me or I'll kick you away—"

"Please tie him up." Baekhyun bossed, in which the soldiers hastily pulled a rope, tied Chanyeol up and pushed him into the car. He was dazed, and unable to speak for seconds.

"W-what the hell?" Chanyeol struggled.

"I"m much more powerful than you when you're around my house."

"But this is my car—"

"I'm your wife." Baekhyun interrupted. "Sir, please take us to our destination."

"Uhm, mr. Baekhyun, please close the car doors first."

"Ah, really?" Baekhyun held the door handles. "How do you close this?"

"Just bang it—"

 

Baekhyun did as he was told, but stronger than it's supposed to be to the point that just a little more force, and the tinted glasses will break. The driver was dumbfounded, and could just scratch his head as he set the vehicle in motion.

 

The leaves of Sakura trees fell, swaying like feathers along with the wind. Baekhyun bursted out of the car, and stood infront of the school gate with arms wide open. He felt the breeze hitting his cheek as he gently shook his head, left to right, with eyes closed.

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol who's still tied was kind of pushed out, and had the bind on him removed after he fell off the ground.

 

"The heck!" Chanyeol battled his way through the melee, leaving Baekhyun behind. In which the clingy fellow hastened to him and held unto his arm.

"What?!" Chanyeol scowled at Baekhyun as he forcibly plucked his arm back from Baekhyun's tight grip. "Didn't I tell you not to come near me?

“Pick your choice. I won’t come near you, but I’ll tell everyone that you’re my husband or, I’ll stick to you but I’ll keep my mouth shut about our marriage~” Baekhyun grinned, eyes smiling.

“Since when did you learn blackmailing someone?!” Chanyeol scratched his head out of frustration and continued plodding away, but stopped upon remembering a possible excuse to drive Baekhyun away. “Wait, this isn’t your building, right?”

"Huh? What are you saying? We're in the same course."

"What?!" Chanyeol's jaw literally dropped. It's like the worst nightmare he ever had that he was left speechless.

"Isn't it called fate?"

"It's not fate. It's a menace you forced me to have." Chanyeol hauled a sigh and because he wasn't looking on his way, he unknowingly bumped into someone.

 

Not really someone, though.

 

"Hyung!" The guy he bumped into exclaimed with excitement as he gave Chanyeol a friendly hug. "It's been a while! How are you?" He offered his hand for a manly handshake.

"Uh, well, I'm doing fine. How's Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol forced a grin, not paying attention to his offer.

"Ah, Kyungsoo? He's getting well. And, getting sweeter." He beamed, gradually hauling his hand back. "And oh, who's this chick with you?"

"I'm Park Baekhyun and I'm his wi-"

"He's my friend." Chanyeol interrupted as he locked Baekhyun's head. "So, we'll get going. Bye." Chanyeol hustled away, tugging Baekhyun.

"Aren't you going to let me know him just for a minute?!" He yelled. "Hey mister Baekhyun! I'm Kim Jongin! Nice meeting you!" Jongin shouted. Baekhyun turned his head and tried his best to smile back on him and watched as Jongin vanished from his sight.

 

"Why am I so unfortunate?!" Chanyeol released Baekhyun as they reached a corner in the hallway. "And didn't you say you won't tell anyone about our marriage?" Chanyeol softly hollered.

"You didn't set an agreement with me yet." Baekhyun snickered.

"Fine! I'll allow you to come near me, hug me or whatever. But never say anything about our marriage, or else I'll kill you!"

"So, I could kiss you?" Baekhyun laid his index finger on his lips as he pouted.

"Ugh!" Chanyeol expelled his breath in a whose and stomped away, ignoring what Baekhyun had said. He leaped off, but someone suddenly held his wrist and eventually stopped him from walking.

 

It was the stranger he met earlier and as far as he can remember his name is Jongin.

 

"Mind having tea with me?" Jongin's lip slowly curved into a twisted smile. Baekhyun shifted his eyes multiple times and ended plastering a grin.