White Day: Special update

Wedding Chains [HIATUS]

White day; a day when all girls and probably some boys have their expectations beyond everything.

But no, Baekhyun's not one of those people cause he doesn't even know about such event. Though he's starting to know it.

 

"Hey, Jongin." Baekhyun asked with eyes scowling at the people who are joyfully receiving white gifts from apparently, their special someone. "Why are those people getting gifts? Is there something today?"

"You mean you don't know?" Jongin tittered. "Seriously?"

"You think I would ask if I know?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes heavenwards.

"Heh." Jongin slightly shook his head. "It's white day today. It's when guys who had received chocolates during Valentine's day give white hued gifts back to the giver. In fact I have called a shop to deliver white roses, balloons and such for Kyungsoo."

"Really?" Baekhyun's eyes widened as he clutched Jongin's arms with his hands. "Do you think Chanyeol would give me some too?"

"I'm not sure. But I don't think so. Chanyeol's not the type who'll do such thing. But," Jongin hovered and drew his face closer to Baekhyun's and slid his finger down his cheeks. "Want to receive some?"

"O-of course! If-if it's from Chanyeol."

"Of course it would be from him! I won't give a petal to you. All of those is for my precious Kyungie."

Jongin raised a brow. "But you know, you can ambush Chanyeol and reveal that you like him."

"Wait... how did you know that..." Baekhyun gasped, palmed, and then slapped his face repeatedly. "I have said it! Gosh. Ugh! I'm so stupid."

"Why are you even hiding such an obvious thing anyway? Be honest." Jongin squinted his eyes. "What. Is. Your. Relation. To him?"

"We-we're friends." Baekhyun stuttered and gulped.

"Then what's that?" Jongin turned his head and pointed on the ring on Baekhyun's fingers. "I've noticed that from the beginning. The two of you wear rings of the same design. Any meaning behind it?"

"No. T-there's...no meaning behind it." Baekhyun faltered as he avoided contact with Jongin's eyes then hastily faced him back again. "Anyway! Aren't you going to help me with him?"

"Oh..." Jongin placed his fingers which are molded into a check mark under his chin, and slyly grinned. "That's right. Let's go!"

 

All of a sudden, Jongin dragged Baekhyun to their room, not so far from where they came. They stood on the door that caught everyone's attention, including Chanyeol's. Baekhyun felt his heart racing as he minced towards Chanyeol's table, with a stiff body. "C-Chanyeol." He whispered. "Won't you give me anything for today? You know...it's...white day."

 

"What?" Chanyeol kind of yelled with arched brows."What's with you?"

"I'm just...I'm just asking." Baekhyun plastered a toothy grin as he stepped off and sat on his chair. Nonchalantly, Jongin bursted in and stood in front of Baekhyun. "Want to go on a date, hyung?"

"H-huh? What?" Baekhyun's eyes enlarged. Jongin smirked and winked that Baekhyun luckily understood.

"But how about classes?"

"If's fine! It's just English anyway." Jongin jerked and was about to run away with Baekhyun but Chanyeol was eager to grab his partner back.

"It's forbidden to skip classes."

"So what? Baekhyun hyung and I wants to go on a date with just the two of us. Don't tell us on what we're going to do." Jongin mocked.

"Hey Byu-Park freak. Come with me." Chanyeol 's brows bumped together into a scowl as he tugged Baekhyun out of the room which kind of puzzled him but he chose to shut his mouth until they reached a park somewhere near their building.

 

And Baekhyun doesn't know why, but he felt something great is about to happen.

 

"Hey, why are we even here?"

"You said you wanted to go on a date." Chanyeol raised a brow on Baekhyun.

"Eh? So you prepared something for me?! You'll give me something?!" Baekhyun exclaimed as his eyes glimmered with excitement. Chanyeol looked at him and blinked continuously, kind of doubting on what he's going to say.

"Huh? No. I actually forgot it's white day today—"

"Then there's no use of bringing me here. I'll just attend classes or...maybe go on a date with Jongin.—"

"You're not supposed to do that." Chanyeol interrupted as he pulled Baekhyun's body towards his, wrapping his arms around the other's shoulder out of the blue, which caused Baekhyun's nerves to stop functioning and made his mind blank for quite some time.

"What...are... you... doing?" Baekhyun muttered unsure whether the situation is real or a mere imagination.

"Giving you a gift. Is this fine? It should be...right? I'll be doing this only once you know!"

 

 

Baekhyun's lips slowly curved into a sweet smile as he gradually buried his head on Chanyeol's chest, feeling his warmth, and tightened his grip on his shirt. "I want to believe this won't be the last."

 

"Well..." Chanyeol paused. "I'm not sure of that either.

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes, giggled, and together with that soft, giddy sound that came out of his mouth is Jongin smirking in the background.
 


AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm very sorry for not updating for uhh.. one month? I've been busy with school, layouts and posters that I wasn't able to post the updates I've written. So... this is a special update and I hope you like it :)