Last night and day

Wedding Chains [HIATUS]

The sound of crickets echoes throughout the empty spaces around the vicinity.

 

It was a peaceful night.

Well no more, as Baekhyun's having fun listening and dancing to the classical music playing on his phone.

 

"Baekhyun, turn that off and take a bath already! I'm going to sleep!" Chanyeol complained as he swung his body on the bed.

"What? I can't hear you!" Baekhyun asked as he pushed his and shook his body from left to right.

"Turn that off and let me sleep!" Chanyeol hollered but Baekhyun was too engaged on the music that he could hear only tiny voices. Tired of being ignored, Chanyeol hastily got up, picked Baekhyun's phone out of the desk and stopped the music. "I shouldn't have taught you how to play music with this, no?"

"Aish. Why are you like that?" Baekhyun sneered at Chanyeol with brows knitted in a frown.

"You're disturbing the others. Night time is a time for sleep and rest. If you want to stretch, do it in the morning!"

"You don't even want to have..." Baekhyun snapped and paused.

"What?"

"Nevermind. I hope you could let me have some fun since you don't even cuddle with me at night!" Baekhyun snatched his phone out of Chanyeol's hand.

"Ah..." Chanyeol slyly grinned. "So you wanna have some 'fun' like 'that'? He crept nearer until Baekhyun was pushed in a corner, unable to escape because of Chanyeol's arm on the wall, blocking him. "Then go, take a bath and I'll wait for you in the bed." He cooed as he slid his index finger from Baekhyun's neck, down his chest.

"O-okay." Baekhyun replied. His trembling voice came out high pitched that it even cracked. In an abrupt halt, he rushed to the bathroom and took a seat on the toilet bowl as he panted like he had his worst nightmare. He spent quite a lot of time gazing on nothing as he sat on the bowl and more time as he let the water from the shower to fall freely down his body. His heart pounds probably about 100 beats a second. He's nervous and anticipating what will happen later amidst of their amorous moment.

 

"Chanyeol?" He softly called as he unlocked the door, creating an opening in between enough for him to be able to come out, with a towel wrapped around his body. "Chanyeol?"

 

He slithered out, and sat on the edge of the bed as he stares at Chanyeol who's facing the opposite side as his. He gulped and took a peek on him, only to see that he has already fallen asleep.

 

"Aigoo." He pouted and laid down the bed. Chanyeol's back is facing him and all there's left for him to do is to daze at his flesh that's being shown from behind (as he's wearing tank tops), and fantasize on things they're supposed to do on their last day, as Chanyeol's scent goes with the air. "You slept again huh."

 

Baekhyun placed his hand over Chanyeol's arms and closed his eyes. Little did he know that, that will be the prompt for him to doze off and totally sleep for that night.

 

 

The sun rose and the morning came, in which the cold breeze damped Chanyeol's cheek. The leaves slightly rustled, creating light sound of claps. The sunlight penetrates through the room's window pane and Chanyeol's face, which quite incited him to suddenly wake up. He turned around with drowsy eyes and saw Baekhyun who only have a towel, kind of unraveled, as his body covering.

 

"Freak." He tapped Baekhyun's shoulder yet he was too drowned in sleep and won't even give a millisecond to open his eyes. Chanyeol sighed then pulled a blanket which he used to conceal the almost-bare-body of his partner. He stood up and called the restaurant service around the hotel area who brought food to their room. Eventually, Chanyeol woke Baekhyun up and set the food on the mini table.

 

"Good morning." He uttered as he expelled his breath. Baekhyun lethargically got up but upon realizing he only had towel on, his face flushed red and he jerked, hurriedly picking up some clothes and dashed to the bathroom. And then he came out, with his shirt worn improperly.

"G-good morning." Baekhyun minced towards the table and sat in front of Chanyeol. "You ordered these?"

"Of course. What else? By the way, turn your shirt to the other side." Chanyeol took out some spoon and fork.

"A-ah!" Baekhyun looked down and found out he amissed wearing the shirt. "Whatever. I'll fix it later. Is there no chopstick available?"

"Why?" Chanyeol took a bite on the slice of samgyupsal through his fork and lifted his head up. "You don't know how to use spoon and fork?"

"Well...it seems easy to use but...I'm afraid I'll use it erroneously."

"Give it a shot." Chanyeol drawled then drank from the cup of water beside his plate.

 

Baekhyun nodded and held the utensils fully with his hands like how the ends of a jumping rope are held and tried hard to do the same thing as his husband. But he could hardly cut a fragment which Chanyeol basically noticed.

 

"Seriously, I don't know if you're really rich or you're actually living somewhere beyond the universe or somewhere in a hidden cave." Chanyeol pretty mocked as he stood up and went beside Baekhyun. He wrapped his arms around Baekhyun that their skin got in contact, which kind of surprised him. "This is how you use these."

 

Chanyeol held the both of Baekhyun's fist and demonstrated how the spoon and fork should be used by fixing the position of Baekhyun's fingers and by controlling his hands. "There. You just have to use pressure."

 

"A-ah." He hunched his shoulder to shrink a bit. "I-I got it."

"Alrighty."Chanyeol went back to his seat and ate quietly. On the other hand, Baekhyun can't even swallow a piece, not because he still doesn't know how to use the utensils. In fact he's a fast learner. The thing is his imagination is going wild that his heart leaps too much and it feels like it's bursting and would break free anytime.

"Why are you still not eating?" Chanyeol asked while munching the food on his mouth, as he slowly shifted his sight on Baekhyun.

"N-Nothing!" Baekhyun quickly stuffed a huge amount on his mouth. It's just that, you're very gentle today."

"I'm just in a good mood. Don't think anything absurd." Chanyeol bluntly responded.

"And besides, this was the first time we ate together, wherein there's just the two of us—"

"Be silent and just eat." Chanyeol snapped. Baekhyun pursed his lips into a firm line, along with a toothy grin he supressed inside.

 

For him, even though they weren't able to do 'that', atleast something good happened