First night

Wedding Chains [HIATUS]

The moon shines and the stars were twinkling on the dark night sky. Chanyeol gazed on the empty lines visible from his eyes through the window panes. He was dazed and empty. He felt like he was driven nuts. He feels like he wants to end his life already.

 

"Chanyeol~" Baekhyun entered on his laced sleeping wear. It's kind of a fitted one and his girly body features got a bit revealed. "It's not yet our honeymoon but, I already feel so excited~" Baekhyun hovered closer. He wrapped his waist around Chanyeol and leaned his head on Chanyeol's back.

"Get your filthy hands off me you freak! Or else you'll feel my wrath." Chanyeol bossed without facing Baekhyun.

"Why? We're about to get married after a week anyway." Baekhyun mumbled and pouted.

"What?!" He recklessly turned that Baekhyun was hit on the nose and immediately covered the area with his palm.

"That hurts—"

"We're going to be married after a week? Why so sudden?!"

"That's because your parents have already agreed. Yup." Baekhyun caressed the bridge of his nose and nodded.

"Wow. I can't believe this is actually happening. This is worse than being jailed forever!"  He hauled a soundly sigh and threw himself on the bed just half a meter beside where they stood. "I though the beds here are made of wood. At least this has foam."

"Don't you want to have a talk with me?" Baekhyun uttered in a cute way, with a high-pitched voice.

"Talk to yourself." Chanyeol covered his head with a throw pillow.

"But why?"

"You ruined my life. Because of you, I'll suffer for five months. You took my freedom away! My girls, my everything!" Chanyeol kind of drawled.

"What does those girls have that I don't have?" Baekhyun sat on the edge of their bed.

"Everything. They're zillion times better than you. And they're not a dumb freak who has a father that doesn't even know what a drama is!"

"Hey!—"

"Talk to yourself. I'll sleep now."

"Okay. Let's sleep~" Baekhyun crawled on the huge bedroom. Chanyeol felt it and without hesitation, he threw the pillow— he's using to cover his head—to Baekhyun's head.

"Ouch! What's the matter?"

"Don't sleep here. Sleep on the floor." Chanyeol turned to the other side.

"What? But this is my palace!" Baekhyun frowned.

"I'll be your husband after a week right? So that means I have a share on your family wealth."

"But—"

"Keep complaining and I'll jump out of here." He threatened and gave a death glare on Baekhyun.

"But Chanyeol...I really want to sleep with you—"

"Ugh! So ing desperate." Chanyeol grunted and scratched his head as he sat up. He turned his head towards Baekhyun, whose eyes were full of gleaming hope.

"Do you want me that much? What part of me have you liked? My womanizing abilities?"

"All of you. I like you inside and out and I'm sure that behind that prideful, evil attitude of yours is a ray of gentleness."

"Really?"

 

All of a sudden, Chanyeol Grabbed Baekhyun's arms, threw him on the bed and went in top of him. He clasped Baekhyun's arms with his thighs and laid his thumb on his chin.

 

"You want all of me huh? Well, do you also know that I'm good in this..." He paused and let his two fingers walk down Baekhyun's tummy. Baekhyun felt ticklish and he can't control his feelings. "Kind of thing?"

"S-stop it." Baekhyun muttered. He felt hot. He knows he's blushing.

"Isn't this the thing you want to happen?"

"P-please do it after we have gotten married..."

"Can't I do it now?" Chanyeol drew his face closer and whispered. "I already feel so excited."

"T-then." Baekhyun's brows knitted in a frown as he pursed. "Please be gentle."

 

Chanyeol giggled inside. He ed the first two buttons of his shirt. So then, he drew his face closer and Baekhyun shut his eyes, waiting for the lips of his fiance to lay on him.

 

And it finally laid.

However, it doesn't really feel like lips.

 

Baekhyun gradually opened his eyes and there he saw Chanyeol who looks like he's about to burst out, and his toe on his lips.

 

"Mm!" Baekhyun tossed his foot away in which Chanyeol guffawed until tears formed on the lids of his eyes.

"Idiot!" He continued laughing. "Do you think I'd really kiss you that time? I'm sorry Mr. Byun. You can dream as long as you want. But don't expect that to be real."

"You're so rude." Baekhyun scowled.

"Yeah whatever! At least my stress lowered a bit. Go down the floor and I'll sleep now."

 

Baekhyun did not respond. He kept his glare on Chanyeol.

 

"What?" Chanyeol asked. "You want to be punished again?"

"You evil man! Don’t expect me to give up" Baekhyun went down on the floor and laid there, arms under his head.

“Aren’t you going to put some cover at least?” Chanyeol questioned.

“Why? You’re concerned for me? Don’t force me—“

“When did I ever say that I’m concerned for you?” He interrupted. “I’m just asking but if you don’t want to,  it’s not my problem.”

Baekhyun did not reply. He listened to the deafening silence dominating them for minutes and hours.

“Chanyeol? Are you still awake?” Baekhyun mumbled. Yet there was no response.

 

And for that night, Chanyeol slept soundly on the soft cushion and Baekhyun, whose back started hurting, had his eyes open the whole time.

 

That night, their life together had began