Real thoughts

Wedding Chains [HIATUS]

Baekhyun stepped on the school gate, cherishing the fresh air passing by him. He looked around, taking a second gaze on the University's surroundings. He was amazed, seeing how prestigious their school looks.

 

"I'm still awed by the modernistic designs here. They look elegant." He turned around, only to see that Chanyeol had already walked pass him. "Hey! How dare you leave me after hugging and telling me not to leave you last night!" Baekhyun hollered that Chanyeol was alarmed and hastened to him. "Don't shout!"

"I won't, if you'll not leave me behind."

 

Chanyeol expelled his breath in a whose as he grabbed Baekhyun's hand, and filled the gaps between Baekhyun's finger, which made him flinch a bit. "Happy?"

 

"E-eh... what are you doing?"

"Isn't this what you want to happen?"

"But...it'll be troublesome for you."

"If you don't want to, it's not my problem." He released Baekhyun's hand and walked off. Dumbfounded, Baekhyun blinked with wide eyes then immediately dashed to his husband after coming back to his senses. He was halfway near Chanyeol's stature, but out of the blue, someone locked his neck and ruffled his messy hair. "Yo, Baekhyun hyung!"

 

"Ah...hello." Baekhyun plastered a grin. "Where's...Do Kyungs Soo—"

"Over here." Kyungsoo uttered from behind in which Baekhyun tried his best to turn around, but it was impossible for Jongin's arms were too strong.

"Hey!" A bossy voice echoed throughout the place and caught everybody's attetion, including Baekhyun's, that he saw Chanyeol stampering towards them. "Baekhyun, didn't you say that we're going to talk? Let's go."

"A-ah...okay." Baekhyun forcibly plucked himself out of Jongin's arms. Chanyeol pulled him away and just as they were about to walk off, Jongin grabbed Baekhyun's arm back.

"Be honest. What's your relationship with each other?"

 

Chanyeol glared at him and hauled a sigh. "Friends? More than friends? I really don't know. Why? You also want to steal him away from me? Sorry then. Cause you can't."

 

"I'm not going to steal him from you. But..." Jongin paused and slid his index finger down Baekhyun's cheek. "I'll make sure you'll blurt the reality out. Let's go, babe." He smirked and held Kyungsoo's hand and ambled away which kind off left the couple thunderstruck.

 

"Chanyeol... what's the problem between the two of you...seriously?"

"It's nothing." Chanyeol turned his back.

"But... you seem very frustrated about what he has done. Open up." Baekhyun hovered nearer to Chanyeol "I'll listen."

"He stole my first love. He made a move on Kyungsoo though he knew that I like him. And he didn't even tell me about it. So far... that's it." Chanyeol started walking off, in which Baekhyun followed.

 

"That's all? Why don't you try forgiving him—"

"No way." Chanyeol snapped. "He's not a true friend."

"Alright...is that really all you could open up?"

"So persistent. I've already said yes!"

"Then why are the two of you fighting? Why are you so mad at him? I could sense there's something else... aside from what he has done from the past. Please...tell me—"

"I don't want you to." Chanyeol interrupted, quite panting. "I don't want you to...nevermind."

"What?" Baekhyun smiled, wiggling his brows.

"Let's go. We'll be late for class." He sauntered off. With a toothy grin, Baekhyun went after him.