-Season 8-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 8-

Misun looked into Hoya's eyes.  He looked exhausted, but he was still acting like an towards her.  Misun could not stand his personality.  He never used to be like this.  What changed him? "Are you going to speak?" Hoya asked coldly as he slammed a hand by her head.

"Are you ever going to learn how to be a gentleman?" Misun asked as she glared at Hoya.  "I do not need to tell you why I am up!"

"My house my rules, so you need to tell me why you are down here and not sleeping."  Hoya asked. "You have to rest comfortably here."

"How can I rest comfortably when you are hovering?" Misun crossed her arms and glared into Hoya's eyes.  "Stop doing what they are telling you to do, Howon.  You are not some puppet that can be..."  Misun paused in mid-sentence when Hoya leaned closer to her face, placing a hand on her chin.

"It cannot be helped, Misun.  We are all just puppets in their game." Hoya said as he released Misun and turned his back to her, "There is nothing I can do."

"You should not say that." Misun reached out and grabbed onto Hoya's hand and intertwined their fingers together.  She was trying to talk some sense into him.  Misun did not want Hoya to be treated like a puppet. "We can fight and not be puppets."

"It is impossible to do that." Hoya sighed as he turned around and looked at Misun, "If we do not listen to them, someone is going to end up getting hurt.  I will not be able to forgive myself if you get hurt.  I do what I do to protect you. Misun, you have to stay away from the others.  Please do not go near, Sunggyu hyung, Dongwoo hyung, Woohyun hyung, or Myungsoo."

"You know that they are impossible to avoid at school."  Misun said as she released Hoya's hand. "You know I am still friends with Sunggyu oppa." She took a step back.  Misun could not stand looking at Hoya.  He had become such a stranger to her.

Hoya sighed as he grabbed onto Misun's wrist and pulled her close.  He leaned into her ear and whispered. "Nothing is avoidable.  If you do not want me to punch any of them, you will listen to me. I am doing this for your own good."  Hoya yawned, and fell forward, resting his head on Misun's shoulder.

"Hoya..."  Misun called his name.  She was unsure if he was faking it or if he really just passed out in her arms.  He did not answer her.

"Hoya..." She called his name again, but there was still no answer.  Misun knew there was something wrong with him, but should could not figure it out.

"Hyung is such an idiot..." Another voice joined them.  Misun looked over and noticed Sungjong leaning against the wall.

"Jonggie..."  Misun looked at the younger.  "What are you doing up? Don't you have..."

"I normally get up at this time Noona, and I always find this idiot asleep down here when he has to fix something at the company.   I wish father would not use him like this." Sungjong said as he walked closer to Misun and Hoya.

"Use him?" Misun raised an eyebrow.

"Hoya hyung practically runs our fathers company already." Sungjong said as he took Hoya's arm and pulled him off of Misun. "Father is not smart enough to run the company.  Since he fired a certain someone a two years ago, things have been well..."

"Be quite Sungjong..." Hoya mumbled.

"Be more cautious about your health." Sungjong sighed deeply. "Noona you should get some rest. I will take care of this moron."

Misun nodded and left the room.  She hated seeing Hoya push himself so much, but Misun did not want him to control her.  She should be able to talk to whomever she wants.  Misun was starting to wonder what Sungjong meant by Hoya being used.

---

"GYUZIZI!" Dongwoo said cheerfully as he appeared behind Sunggyu, wrapping his arms around the older man's neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter