-Season 7-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 7-

Sunggyu fixed his suit and looked at his father. He was ready to meet the Executives of his father's company. Sunggyu knew this was the next step towards his future. He was going to be taken over the company once he finished his masters degree. It was best to be acquainted with the executives.

Sunggyu's father walked into the conference room and stood next to the man.  He looked around and notice the executives and members of the board of directors were here.

Sunggyu's father cleared his throat and looked at everyone.  "Everyone, I thought it was about time that you met my son Sunggyu since he will be taking over my company in the next year or two, Sunggyu…"

Sunggyu sighed and took a step forward, and bowed.  "It is nice to meet all of you and I am looking forward to working with you in the future.  I hope we can continue to grow this business, making it the best in Korea."  Sunggyu looked at everyone and noticed a few of them were whispering to each other.  He sighed deeply because  this was just like school. Everyone always whispering about him.

He is such a handsome young man.

Do you think he will be able to lead this company well?

The kid looks like he has been in a fight. I do not want some violent kid running the company.

"As most  of you know, my son is finish up his masters next year.  He will be coming here twice a week to help with the company.  He is going to be rotating to every department to understand the company as a whole."

---

"Sungyeol, do you know how much trouble you can get into if the people you are investigating find out that you are looking into them?" Misun sighed as they walked into a coffee shop that was down the street from the university.

"I never get caught so I do not see the problem in looking into people who hurt my family, and besides..." Sungyeol opened the door for Misun and watched her walk in, "I can manipulate people easily.  I know how the mind works and it can easily be devised if you use the right methods. I will not into trouble, like you do Sunshine?"

Misun rolled her eyes at Sungyeol.  She walked up to the counter and looked at the barista and then back at Sungyeol, "Whatever you say Yeolaf." She teased.  Misun knew how much Sungyeol hated that name, but she called him that name anyway.

"How many times do I need to ask you not to call me that?" Sungyeol sighed.

"As many times I asked you not to call me Sunshine." Misun smirked.  "What would you like to drink my treat."

"I cannot allow you to pay. I would not be a gentleman if I allowed you to pay. As a man I should be the one who pays." Sungyeol said.

"Do you know how ist that sounds? You make it seem like woman are incapable of doing things on their own."

"That is not what I meant Sunshine.  I want to pay because it seems like we caused you enough trouble already." Sungyeol sighed, "Hoya punching Sunggyu, and trying to tell you what to do, that is more ist than what I am trying to do."

"Are we really going to get on the conversation?" Misun asked. "How about you pay for mine and I pay for yours?"

"I like that compromises, but I am still paying." Sungyeol smiled as he looked at the barista who was staring that them.  She seemed confused. "Sorry to argue in front of you.  It was wrong.  I hope you will forgive us for keeping up the line. We will have two americano's with a shot of espresso." Sungyeol said as he looked at the barista, handing her his credit card. 

"You know your impossible." Misun said as she looked at Sungyeol.

"I know..." Sungyeol smirked, "but that is what keeps you entertain." Sungyeol grabbed onto Misun's wrist and dragged her over to a table near the window.

"Don't you think we should stay away from windows? I do not want people to get the wrong idea that..." Misun bit his lip.

"Is Sunshine scared of people thinking we are dating?" Sungyeol asked as he pulled out a seat for her and waited for Misun t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter