-Season 14-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 14-

Sunggyu looked at Dongwoo with a serious expression on his face.  He was going to tell the younger male about his problems, but before he talked about his problems with Howon and how the younger male was trying to control Misun.  He was going to tell Dongwoo about the kiss he shared with Misun about eight years ago.  Sunggyu bit his lips and looked into Dongwoo's charming eyes.

"Hyung..." Dongwoo said in a worried tone.  He has never seen Sunggyu look so vulnerable.  That was not the hyung he knew.   Sunggyu was the type of person to hide how he truly felt to spare others feelings, while hurting his own. 

"Dongwoo ah...things are going to get more complicated, and I need to tell you a few things before they do." Sunggyu bit his lip.  "Misun is being forced into an engagement with Howon, and I am going to try and prevent that engagement from happening.  I do not want to see Misun be used as a puppet. She has every right to be happy."

"You sound like you love her hyung..." Dongwoo said as he looked at his best friend. He leaned forward and rested his hand on his chin.

"I'm just a concerned friend." Sunggyu crossed his arms and looked at Dongwoo, "There is nothing wrong with being a concerned friend."

"Does a concerned friend kiss their friend?" Dongwoo asked as he looked at the older man. He knew deeply down that Sunggyu had feelings for the girl, but locked them away to protect her, "It sounds like more Hyung.  If you keep denying that you love her, you may lose her forever."

"I am not going to lose her forever." Sunggyu crossed his arms and looked away from his so-called friend.  He could not believe Dongwoo was questioning his feelings.

"How can you be so sure about that?" Dongwoo asked.

---

Eight Year's Earlier...

Misun was sitting in class bored out of her mind.  She was hoping that the lunch bell would ring so she could meet up with her seven best friends, Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungjong.

~Ding~Ding~Ding~

Misun stood up and walked over to where Woohyun, Hoya, and Sungyeol were waiting for her.  They were in the same year and have been together since they were in elementary school.  "Are you ready to meet the others?"  She watched as two of the three boys nod, and was wondering why Woohyun was not ready. "Why don't you two go on ahead?" Misun said to Hoya and Sungyeol.

"Are you sure?" Hoya said as he glared at Woohyun, he knew what the month older man was doing.  He was trying to get Misun alone so he could ask her to the festival.  Hoya knew how Woohyun's mind worked.   Hoya knew Woohyun has a crush on Misun for awhile, and makes it blatantly obvious.  Hoya could not believe Misun did not see it.  Was the girl that dense?  Hoya also knew Woohyun did not have the courage to ask her out, until now.

"I'm sure Hoya, you have nothing to worry about.  Go ahead with Sungyeol.  " Misun said as she turned Hoya around and gave him a slight push towards the door, "We will meet you at our meeting spot.  It should only take a few minites."

"Ok..." Hoya looked at Misun with a worried expression on his face and left moments later with his cousin Sungyeol.  Hoya was slightly annoyed that she told him that she did not need him to stay.  The girl needed protection from Woohyun.

"Woohyun ah is something wrong.  You seemed a bit distracted lately." Misun asked as she walked over to where Woohyun was sitting still.  "Woohyun..."

"Um...Misun...I was wondering..." Woohyun bit his lip and heard a knock on the door. He looked up and saw Sunggyu standing in the doorframe, the student council president.  "Nevermind." Woohyun stood up and hurried out of the room.  He could not ask Misun in front of Sunggyu; he could not ask that girl anything.  Misun was the only girl he got nervous around.  He was able to show his Nam Charm in front of other girls, but not Misun.

"What was that about?" Sunggyu asked as he watched Woohyun run down the hall.  Did he interrupt something?  Sunggyu sighed as walked into the room and looked at Misun, smiling gently.  He leaned against Woohyun's desk, crossing his arms.

"I am not sure, Woohyun always acts strangely around me." Misun bit her lip and looked at Sunggyu. "I thought you were going to be with the others at our usually spot."

"I had a meeting to attend to around here and decided to check up on my little sun." Sunggyu eyes smiled.  "Perpetrations for the festival are keeping me busy. I cannot believe it is tomorrow already,"

"Oppa, why do I think you are here for something else?" Misun asked as she crossed her arms across her chest. She knew there was more to Sunggyu's reason for being here.  "Oppa..." 

Sunggyu smirked, "I might be...my little sun is so smart. I cannot get anything by" Sunggyu placed a hand on top of her head.  He removed his hand moments later. "I was wondering if you would like to accompany me to the festivities tomorrow evening?"

"I would love to Sunggyu oppa." Misun smiled as she looked at the older man.

"Great..." Sunggyu smiled, "We should head to where the others are.  We do not want them to think something terrible happened to us."

"We do not need Dongwoo oppa to think the apocalypse happened because you are not there." Misun smiled.  She knew how attached Dongwoo was to Sunggyu.  Dongwoo idolized Sunggyu for some reason, a lot of people did, but thre was also a lot of people who hated him.

"I cannot have that happen." Sunggyu said as he offering his arm to her, "Let's go before anything like that happens."

-

Sunggyu was being driven to insanity.  Did everything have to go wrong?  He finally fixed the last problem and headed back to where he left Misun.  He smiled when he spotted her.  Sunggyu walked up behind her and hugged her from behind, resting his head on her shoulder.  "The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter