-Season 1-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 1-

"Young Master..."

"Young Master Kim, are you awake."

The oak door of the young master's room opened slowly and a man in his sixties entered the room.  He saw the young master still asleep, tangled in his sheets.  He knew that Young Master Kim did not arrive home until almost three in the morning. He was tutoring late again, and is used to the young master coming home at strange hours, all his life. 

He has been working for the Kim family for years.  He watched the two young masters grown in to handsome young men. His hair was as white as snow, but he looked like he has barely age. His face looked so young.

"Sunggyu..."

"Five more minutes."  Sunggyu said in a husky voice as he rolled over onto his side. Not wanting to get out of bed.  He knew that he needed to go to school, but what was important to him right now was getting the sleep he has not been able to get in a long time.  Sunggyu was considering skipping his classes today, but his parents will hate it.

"Young Master Sunggyu, your parents are requesting your presents. Master Myungsoo is already awake.  They are just waiting for you." 

Sunggyu mumbled something into his pillow before pushing himself up.  He rubbed his eyes and slowly opened his abnormally small eyes .  He looked at the man and gave him a blank expression.  

"I know you are tired Young Master, but your parents need to talk to you about you something important."

"If it is about marriage interviews, then I am not interested." Sunggyu yawned again and looked at the older man. "Besides, I have somewhere to be in an hour, Joon."

"I assure you young master, it has nothing to do with marriage interviews." Joon said with a gentle smile.

"Tell them I will be there in a moment.  I need to make myself presentable, Joon." Sunggyu smiled weakly and watched the older man leave the room.  Sunggyu sighed and quickly got dressed.  He was not going to his little family meeting.  He needed to meet his best friend. Even though they were not supposed to have the friendship that they have, Sunggyu did not give a damn. 

Sunggyu grabbed his black leather satchel and put on his white baseball cap over his strawberries blonde hair.  He opened his window and was about to climb out of it, but someone grabbed his arm, pulling him back into his room. Sunggyu sighed when he saw his parents bodyguards that they higher to keep close taps on Sunggyu and Myungsoo, "I was not trying to run away."

"Don't lie to us Master Sunggyu." One of the bodyguards said as they dragged Sunggyu to the dining room. They pushed him down roughly on the chair and pulled the white cap off his head.

Sunggyu's father glared at his son.  "What do you think you were trying to do? Is it that hard for you to come to our family meetings." 

"No, I just do not see why Myungsoo and I have to be here if you are going to control everything we do." Sunggyu looked at his father.  "I have always done what you wanted."

"Are you sure about that?" His father asked as he pulled out a picture of him tutoring Dongwoo.  Sunggyu should have known that it would have been about that.  The Jang Family did not really get along with the Kim Family.  Dongwoo was the only son.  He did not have anyone to look out for him.  Sunggyu kind-of took on a big brother role for the man. 

"You were going to see him again today." His father asked.

"Yes, it is because I am his tutor. I was asked to tutor him by my professor.  If I said no it would make our family look bad.  I know you do not want that father." Sunggyu said with a sharp tongue.

"If you are going to tutor someone from that family, warn us first." Sunggyu's mother said in a gentle tone.  She knew her son enjoyed helping others who needed it, "Don't be too harsh on him Yeobo."

"I am not going to be harsh on him." He watched his son started to stand up, "We are not finished talking!"

Sunggyu sat back down and crossed his arms.  He looked at his father with cold eyes. 

"What else do you want to talk about father?" Myungsoo asked, "I know it must be important if you asked me to come.  Normally, you just talk to hyung about important matters since he is the heir to your company."

"He may be the heir, but he is not responsible enough to run my company." His father sighed and looked at both of his sons, "But this is not why I called you here." He snap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter