-Season 13-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 13-

Hoya looked at Sunggyu with wide eyes.  Did he just here this hyung correctly? Was Misun his first kiss or was he lying? Hoya knew Sunggyu was an honest man, but something told him that he could not believe him, "You're a liar."

"Why would I lie? When do I ever lie Howon?" Sunggyu sighed deeply, "Not like it is any of your business how it happened." Sunggyu looked at his phone and sighed deeply. "I have to go. I have a meeting to attend." Sunggyu stepped around Hoya and sighed deeply.  He could not believe he revealed to the man that he had kissed Misun before.

Hoya punched the wall and sighed deeply.  Words could not describe how he felt like right now.  He was trying to figure out when Sunggyu kissed the girl.  It had to be when they were in high school, but the exact moment he was not too sure about.  Hoya looked down at his and noticed that he split his knuckles and they were bleeding. "Damn it."

Hoya ped his backpack and pulled out some bandages.  Hoya always carried around bandages because someone always got hurt during soccer practice.  He wrapped his hand in bandages loosely and decided to go home.  He needed to talk to Misun face to face.  Hoya needed to explain why he did what he did.   He sighed deeply and made his way back to the care, hoping that he would talk to him.

---

Sungyeol sighed as he leaned against the wall near the door of Misun's bed room.  He hated seeing the girl so upset.  He hopped Sungjong got here soon because he is the only person Misun can't hate.  Sungyeol could not believe that Hoya would do something like this.  Was hurting the girl his only option? There had to be another way.

"Hyung..." Sungjong said as he hurried down the hallway.  "Is noona alright?" Sungjong looked at the door and then at Sungyeol.  He was extremely worried about the girl.  For her to say that she wanted to go back to England, something must have caused this outburst and that something was Lee Howon. "Why does she want to go home?"

"Did Hoya tell you what he was planning on doing?" Sungyeol asked as he looked at the younger.  Sungyeol knew that the younger had to know, everyone knew by now.

"The arranged marriage thing? I already told hyung he was an idiot and should not do it, but he is someone who does not like to listen." Sungjong sighed deeply.  "I will talk to noona. You do not need to worry about anything Yeollie hyung." Sungjong walked over to the door and knocked on it, "Noona, it's Sungjonggie, can I come in?"

Sungjong heard the door unlock and the door open and Misun reached out and grabbed onto Sungjong's wrist, pulling him into the room. He shut the door immediately and sighed, "Noona, you don't really want to go back to England, do you?"

"If it means getting away from Howon then I want to go home. The nerve of that man." Misun walked over to her bed where her suitcase was opened.  She sat down on her bed and looked at Sungjong, "There is not anything you can say to make me stay.  I never really wanted to come back to Korea in the first place. My parents told me they would have lost my inheritance if I did not come here, but I am willing to risk it now."

"I will not force you to stay, noona." Sungjong sighed, "Hoya hyung is really stupid sometimes and he does not really understand the way to the woman's heart. I know you are the type of person who is very independent.   You do not need a man to be happy, and that is very rare.  There are a lot of people who rely on man to get by in life." Sungjong did not realize Misun was so unhappy.  He did not like seeing her like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter