-Season 9 -

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 9 -

Misun was on the roof of the school again, playing her violin.  She was playing Ave Maria, her favorite song to play.  Misun was so engrossed in her music, she did not noticed that she was being watched.  Misun just continued to play.

When she finished her song, she opened her eyes to only meet eyes with him.  Misun wondered how long her has been standing there.  "Myungsoo..."

"Hi noona." Myungsoo said with his arms crossed as he made his way over to her.  He was not happy with Misun at the moment.  Myungsoo knew that Sunggyu hyung told him to behave himself, but he could not when he knows that Misun was the reason why he got hurt.  Myungsoo took a step forward, not caring that he was breaking his father's rules as well.  He needed to win the girls heart, but he did not care if he did anymore.  One of the other families can have this troublesome girl..

"Do you need something, Myungsoo." Misun asked as she walked over to the bench where were violin case was.  She placed her violin back in there and closed it.  Misun was about to stand up when Myungsoo turned her around roughly.  He placed a hand on the bench and glared at her. "Myungsoo what is wrong with you?"

"Hyung got hurt because of you!"  Myungsoo yelled.  "He does not need any more stress than he already has. You are just going to be troublesome for hyung, like you were in the past." Myungsoo was trying so hard to hold back his anger.  Rules were meant to be broken, and this was one of those times where he could break them.  Sunggyu hyung came first.  The older man always came first.

"Myungsoo what are you talking about?" Misun looked at Myungsoo with a worried and confused  expression on her face. "Is Sunggyu hurt?" She was starting to wonder if Hoya had hurt him more once she left.

"Yes, no thanks to you." Myungsoo gripped onto her wrist tighter.  He was not going to let her trick him.  All the families were the same.  They were all manipulative. They all used each other to get what they wanted.

"Myungsoo, what are you doing? This is not like you, your hurting me." Misun said as she looked into Myungsoo's eyes.  She could tell by his eyes that he really wanted to hurt her.  She has never seen Myungsoo like this before, it scared her.

"How does it feel?" Myungsoo said in a hurt voice.  He raised his hand and was going to pretend to hit her, but someone grabbed it. 

---

"Where did that stupid girl go?" Hoya said with anger in his voice.  When he woke up Misun was not around.  Hoya could not remember much from last night.   Sungjong told him that he corned Misun and said some nasty things to her.

"You probably scared her off" Sungyeol said as he placed two hands in his jackets pocket. "The way you speak sometimes comes off very cold hearted."

Hoya rolled his eyes, "I do not mean to come off that way."

"Well you do." Sungyeol said, "I wish we can go back to we were in are early teens.  When all of us got along." Sungyeol looked at Hoya.

"You know we cannot do that." Hoya sighed.  "We are forbidden to be friends with the Kim, Jang, and Nam families. You should know that.  The only reason why they let us hang out together as kids was because we were not old enough to know the truth."

"That is where you are wrong Howonnie." Sungyeol said.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me Howonnie.  You know how much I hate cute names like that!" Hoya crossed his arms and continued to walk with Sungyeol.  "What are you talking about?"

"Well, the Lee's, Kim's, Jang's, and Nam's stopped getting along because they all wanted power.  The Song family stayed neutral until recently.  Do you know why?"  Sungyeol asked, and when Sungyeol did not get an answer, he sighed. 

"Because our family is having business trouble.  My father needs to stop touching or he is going to mess everything up for our customers." Hoya asked.  He knew everything was going downhill.  They needed international business to invest in them so they can expand.  That it was so important to get Misun's family involved.  They are so well known internationally.  She lived in Europe for the past couple years.

"Seriously, you have too much on your plate Hoya. I would be going crazy if I were you." Sungyeol said as he looked at Hoya. 

"Yahhh... you do not think I know that." Hoya glared at Sungyeol.  "You do not think I know what my parents a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter