-Season 11-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 11-

Misun walked over to the line with Sunggyu and looked up at the menu.  She wondered what she should order and if Sunggyu remembered what she liked.  Misun looked over at the older man and blushed slightly when she realized that he was still holding onto her hand.  They were not holding hands like friends would hold hands, they were holding hands like a couple.  Their fingers were intertwined with each other.  "Sunggyu oppa."

Sunggyu looked over at Misun and realized he was still holding onto her hand.  "Sorry..." He said as he released it.  He placed a hand behind his strawberry blonde hair and smiled brightly.  His eyes disappeared and girl around them started to squeal.  "Why don't you get a table for us, I will order us something to eat and drink."

"Do you remember what I like?" Misun asked as she looked at Sunggyu.  She wanted to test him.  If Sunggyu knew her as well as she thought he knew her, he was going to get what she liked correct.  "Soo?" She crossed her arms and looked at Sunggyu.

"How could I ever forget what you like Misun. What Misun like's is very important." Sunggyu smiled cutely again.  Misun could not understand how Sunggyu could be this cute and very manly at the same time.  He was 2 years older than her, but never really acted like someone who was older.  That is probably the reason why Misun was able to connect with him easily.  Sunggyu cleared his throat. "The little Sun likes Vanilla Lattes and Red Velvet Cake." Sunggyu smirked as he looked at Misun.

"You are as amazing as always, Sunggyu oppa." Misun smiled brightly, "But please do not call me little sun anymore." Misun said as she tried to hide her blush.  She felt Sunggyu place a hand on top of her head and patter it.

"I won't call you that anymore.  How about I just call you pretty sun." Sunggyu smiled. "Now get us a table.  I will be over in a moment." Sunggyu said as he removed his hand from her head and turned Misun around, giving her a little push.    Sunggyu realized he was next in line and walked up to the counter. "Hello there, Jiyeon sii." Sunggyu said as he read the girl's name tag.  He always addressed people by their first name and with respect. 

The girl just stared at Sunggyu.  She could not believe the eldest son of the Kim Group was standing in front of her.  He was as handsome as his brother, Myungsoo who was always in this coffee shop working on his photo books.  "Umm..." Jiyeon could not get her words out properly. "Umm what um would um you like to order?"

"You do not have to be so nervous.  Just see me as a regular person." Sunggyu smiled brightly.  He did not understand how people got so nervous around him.  He was not as good looking as Myungsoo, but still was it because of who his family was? Did people feel intimidated?  Sunggyu did not want people to feel that way about him.   When he takes over his father's company he wants to have a close and comfortable relationship with the public.

"But you are not a regular person..." Jiyeon blushed as she looked into Sunggyu's eyes.  They were small, but very charming.  His eyes had such a warm feel to them while Myungsoo's eyes gave off a cold vibe.  "...Sunggyu sii."

Sunggyu chuckled, "Jiyeon sii, can I have two slices of Red Velvet cake and one Vanilla Latte and one Mocha Latte?" Sunggyu asked and he watched Jiyeon nod. 

"Of course you can, Sunggyu sii. That will be 1400 won." Jiyeon smiled brightly. 

Sunggyu handed the girl his card and looked over at where Misun was, and noticed that Woohyun was making his way over to her.  He sighed deeply and took his card back from the girl.  Sunggyu knew Woohyun was going to start some trouble.

"We will bring your order to you momentarily."

---

Woohyun watched as Misun walked over to a table for two by the window.   A smirk appeared on his lips when he noticed that she was alone.  Woohyun looked over to where Sunggyu was and noticed her was ordering, this was Woohyun's chance. 

"Woohyun, what are you doing?" Key asked as he watched his best friend stare down Misun.  He hoped Woohyun was not overly cheese this time. 

"Making my move..." Woohyun said as he walked ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter