-Season 16-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 16-

Misun took a step back  and the man step forward. She was going to scream, but she could not. Misun's fear had taking over, making it difficult for her to scream for help. Memories of being kidnapped in the past were resurfacing.  It was a time where she almost died, and it was one of the main reason why Misun left for England.  They wanted to keep her away from a certain person who they believe was the reason why she was kidnapped.  She took a deep breath and knew that she needed to pretend to be brave.   Misun looked in the man's eyes and sighed, "You know that attacking me will not..."

The man grabbed Misun by the neck and tossed her to the ground, "Do you think you can talk your way out of this, princess?"  The man kneeled down and looked at Misun, placing a hand on her chin.  "I did not know the Song's had such a beautiful daughter." He reached over and tucked the strains of hair that were covering her face behind her ear.  He wanted to see Misun's pretty, soft brown eyes.  "Are you unhappy that you are a part of your parents little chess game? You are nothing but a pawn!  They don't love you!"

"You can call me whatever you want, but I have nothing to do what happened to your family.  I was not the one who killed your uncle." Misun spoke in a sour tone. "You also have no right to say wheater my parents love my or not.  You do not know them personally. You do not know what type of people they are.  Even thought I want to avoid them at the moment and do not agree with everything that they do, it does not change that fact that I love and care for them,  She looked at the man and knew she hit a sore spot.  Misun watched as he pulled out a knife and place it against her neck.

"If I did not need your pretty face alive, that comment of yours would have gotten you killed, if I was not being nice to you."  He smirked as he looked into Misun's eyes.  "Now...what to do to you, princess." The man grabbed her arm pulled her to her feet. He placed an arm around her neck, and the knife to her side, "Walk!"

"..." Misun glared at the man and did not say a word.  She thought it would be better to keep quite in a situation like this.  Misun did not want to say anything that would offend the man.  She knew whatever happen must have affected the man greatly to have him

"Not talkative now I see..." The man whispered in her ear.  His warm breath sent chills down Misun's spine.  "...fine I will do the talking Princess. You are going to come with me willingly.  I will ask for a ransom for a sum of money that is equal value to my uncles life."

"It's disgusting that you think money will fix the loss of a love one.  That person's life is irreplaceable. No sum of money can equal to a person's life." Misun glared at the man, "There is not enough money in the world that would come close to that."

"When I should just kill you now." The man said as he turned Misun to face him. He enjoyed seeing the look of fear in her eyes. 

"You know that will only put me out of my misery." Misun said with no emotion.  "Kill me if you want to, but you will never get anything..." Misun flinched when the man slapped her across the face.

"I am going to let you live, just have my fun with you." He said as he leaned closer to Misun's face.  "You belong to me now."  The man pressed on the pressure point in Misun's wrist, causing he legs to give out on her.  He wrapped his arms around Misun's waist and lifted her off the ground.  He tossed the heir of Song International Group over his shoulder, and headed towards the exit of the maze..

"Let her go!"

---

Sunggyu came to a stop when he heard people talking once again.  His fist clenched when he heard the awful things thing were saying about Misun.  No one had the right to talk about a bright young woman like that.  They did not know Misun personally. 

"You would think her parents would have taught her manners!" The man said as he leaned against the hedge.

"Rich people do not have manners. What do you expect!"

"Well, at least she is pretty, and she seems to be the type of person who fights back.  I like them feisty."

"I cannot wait till we get her home."

"Do you really think I am going to allow you to do that?" Sunggyu said as he came out of the shadows and glared at the men who jumped when they saw him.  

"Kim...Kim Sunggyu." One of the men said as he looked at the eldest heir of Kim Group.  He did not expect Sunggyu to be here, the son of one of the most powerful men in Korea.  His name was not on the guest list.

"I seem my name has affected you." Sunggyu said in a dark tone as he took a step forward.  He was not going to let this men get away with harming others.  Sunggyu was not one for violence, but today he had to resort to it.

The man took a step towards Sunggyu, grinning. "Your not that intimidating Sunggyu goon. The only part of your name that is intimidating is 'Kim' other than that we know what type of person you are.  The eldest son of Kim Group is very well mannered. He has a kind heart and is the type of person who would not hurt a fly.  We find your little brother more intimidating than you, but not by much.  The kid has too much innocents left in him.  I am shocked that your parents have not corrupt him."

"Looks like you hit a sore spot hyung."

"The only person who is going to be feeling sore is you." Sunggyu said as he punched the man who was standing in front of him. 

---

"Jiae, what are you doing here?" Sungjong asked in a nervous tone.  He could not believe the girl he was secretly dating was here.  Did his parents find out that he was in a relationship? Sungjong made sure he kept his dating life a secret from his mom and dad. 

"You're parents invited me to come this evening." Jiae smiled as she suddenly grabbed onto Sungjong's arm. "Are you upset that I am here?"

"No, I am happy that you are here, Jiae.  I just do not like when my parents meddle in things, especially when it involves you."  Sungjong bit his lip, "I have not told them yet about us, and frankly I do not want them to know.  They will only..."

"I understand Sungjong oppa. They asked if we had a relationship and I just told them we were best friends.  They seemed disappointed."

Sungjong sighed and looked over at his parents who were staring at him, "Dance with me?" Sungjong asked as he looked at Jiae.

"I would love to!"

---

"Let her go..."

The man dropped Misun's on the ground and turned towards the man's voice.  He knew who this man was the moment he saw him.  Everyone in that family had that smug look.  "Ahhh, the Heir of Nam Restaurant Group.  What are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter