-Season 19-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 19-

Morning has finally come and Hoya was the first to wake up to see Misun still asleep in his arms.  He was happy that she was able to get a decent night sleep, after the trauma she went through.  Hoya placed a hand on her cheek and pushed her hair out of her face.  He wanted to see her pretty face.   A gentle smile appeared on his lips as he leaned forward and kissed her forehead, and chuckled to himself when she did not move an inch. 

Hoya unlaced his arms from Misun's waist and sat up.  He stretched his arms above his head before getting out o bed.  Hoya looked over at the time and realized they had a few hours before they had to head to school.  He stepped out of bed and decided that he would get some food for Misun.   Hoya slowly opened his door and closed it behind him, and jumped when he saw his mother standing out there with her arms crossed. "Mother..."

"Lee Howon a word...." His mother looked at him and told him to follow her with her eyes,  he obeyed.  There was no way he could refuse a request from his mother. Hoya followed her down the hall and into his father's study. "What happened last night?"

Hoya bit his lip and thought it would not be the best idea to tell his parents the truth.  He needed to make up a lie because if they knew, it would only make things worse than they already are.  "Misun was not feeling well.  She went outside last night and when I went to look for her I found her passed out on a bench.  This whole engagement has been stressing her out, and I wish that I saw how much it is affecting her earlier."

"I see, but you should have told me.  Misun's mother was freaking out when she saw you two in bed together. I told her there must be a reason behind it."  Hoya's mother sighed as she crossed her arms.  She was happy that Hoya was taken care of Misun.  She could tell that Misun's parents put too much pressure on the girl, and was shocked that she held up for this long.

"When she awoke, Misun was a bit delirious and told me not to leave.  She was panicked and I could not allow her to sleep alone when she is liked that.   I wanted to protect her."  Hoya sighed as he looked at his mother.  "Is there anything else you need from me? I need to bring Misun some food, and get ready for school."  

"I will have Ryu send something up for the both of you, it will take too long for you to walk all the way down there." Hoya's mother sighed and knew there was something her son was keeping from her, but she was not one to pry.  There had to be a reason why Hoya was keeping secrets from her and she respected that.  She knew Hoya would tell him when he is ready, at least she hoped he did.

Hoya bowed before leaving the room.  He sighed with relief and paused when he saw Sungjong and Sungyeol waiting outside of his room.  "Hyung..." Sungjong looked at the older man with a worried expression on his face.

"Jonggie..." Hoya looked at the younger male and sighed as  he looked at the two, they both looked worried, and he knew that they were going to have a talk, "Let's go into my room."

"But isn't  Sunnie in there?" Sungyeol asked.

"She is, but she is still sleeping or at least she was when I left." Hoya said as he looked at Misun sitting up on his bed with a blanket draped over her shoulders.   He bit his lip before walking over to her, "How are you feeling this morning?"

"A little better thanks for asking Hoya."  She smiled weakly and noticed that Sungjong and Sungyeol were in the room.

"Noona..." Sungjong hurried over to Misun and hugged her.  "Are you sure? What happened to your wrist? Why does your dress have blood on it?"

"Yahhh Lee Sungjong." Hoya raised his voice to his little brother, wanting him to stop asking Seomin a million questions.  She did not need this right now, and he was worried that her condition would worsen if she was constantly asked about last night.

"Howon, it's fine..." Misun said as she placed a hand on top of Sungjong's head and patted it. 

"So what did happen last night?" Sungyeol asked as he leaned against the wall of Hoya's room.  "Jongbie dragged me away from food last night, so it must be important."

"Someone tried to kill me."

"What do you mean someone tried to kill you?" Sungjong asked as he hugged onto Misun again.  He did not want to let her go now.

"If it was not for Woohyun and Hoya, I would not be here right now."  Misun spoke as she looked over at Hoya for help with the explanation.  The truth was that she did not want to explain it.  She continued to think of last night's events and it would only hurt her more if she talked about it.

"What? Woohyun was here last night?" Sungyeol turned to Hoya with a shocked expression on his face.  He could not believe Woohyun would show his face here.

"So was Myungsoo hyung, and I bet Dongwoo hyung and Sunggyu hyung were here too."  Sungjong said as he placed Misun's head on his shoulder.  She looked so pale and tired. 

"It does not matter that they were here, but I am happy Woohyun was.  He was the one who got Misun away from the people who tried to kidnap her.  I cannot believe our parents tried to cover up a malpractice."  Hoya sighed,  "If he did not arrive when he did, who knows what would have happened to Misun." Hoya sighed as he looked at the girl.  "I think we sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter