-Season 18-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 18-

A blush appeared on Misun’s face, Hoya’s closeness was making her nervous.  She was wondering if she should close the small gap between their lips, Misun was torn. “I’m asking you not to leave me alone, Hoya.  I am scared that they are going to come back.  I'm just asking you to protect me, isn't that what you want, to be able to protect me?" Misun bit her lip. "You're a ert for thinking something else when I asked you to sleep with me.”

“As long as I am here, no one is going to touch you ever again. And I was not thinking that, Misun.  You are the one who is the ert for thinking about the other meaning of sleeping together.” Hoya pulled away from her face and pressed his lips against her forehead, hoping that a kiss on the forehead would help her relax.  “Now, lay down and get some rest.  I will be right here.” Hoya said as he gave Misun a slight push, causing her for fall back on the bed.  

Hoya stood up, but Misun grabbed his wrist, "I'm not going anywhere..." Hoya looked at her with worried.  He hated seeing her like this.  The strong girl that he knew growing up seemed to have disappeared from existence.  He felt s tug on his wrist, and let himself fall forward.  "Seems like you really do want me?" Hoya had a smug look on his face as he hovered above Misun.

"Don't flatter yourself, this is a onetime thing." Misun said as she looked into Hoya's eyes, biting her lip.  She did not understand why his closeness was making her nervous.  His scent was intoxicating, it was making her go crazy.  Misun continued to stare at his perfectly shaped lips. 

"Keeping saying that..." Hoya leaned closer to her, pressing their noses together.  "It is so obvious that you are liking this Sunshine."

"Whatever floats..." Misun eyes widened when she felt Hoya's lips press against hers, was he just doing to his shut her up, or did he really mean it.  Misun decided not to fight with him and give in to the kiss, there was no point in fighting against it with the state that she was in.  She closed her eyes and parted her lips and they started to move in a sync motion with Hoya's lips.  Misun's hands entangled in Hoya's hair, pulling him closer.  Hoya deepened the kiss before pulling away moments later.  

"Did that really just happen?" Hoya thought to himself.  He looked at Misun and smiled at her, before laying down next to him.  There was no point in changing now.  He could not just leave her after kissing her like that.  His arms laced around her waist and he pulled her into his chest, "I'm here to stay, so go to sleep."

"What about the party? Won't they miss us?" Misun asked as she snuggled closer to Hoya, embracing his warmth. 

"Who cares..." Hoya said as he closed his eyes, "The party is just a stupid publicity stunt to brag about our engagement to all of Korea.  I do not want to be in the spotlight. Being in the spotlight  may put you in more danger. I do not want that to happen! I am going to keep a close eye on you Song Misun.  No one is going to hurt you on my watch."   Hoya said in an annoyed tone.

"Thank you Hoya..." Misun said in a muffled voice.

"What I could not hear you?" Hoya said with a smirk on his lips as he opened his eyes again, looking at the girl.   

Misun raised her head and looked at Hoya, "I said thank you, you big idiot." Misun glared at Hoya for a moment, but laid her head next to his moments later.  "Sweet dreams, Hoya!"

"Sweet dreams Sunshine."

---

Dongwoo heard a buzzing sound and knew exactly who it was, Kim Myungsoo.  He walked over to his door and opened it to meet a worried Myungsoo in the doorway.  Dongwoo did not blame the kid for being worried.  Sunggyu did many reckless things in the past to cause this worry.  Myungsoo hurried into the apartment and looked for the older man, he saw Sunggyu in Dongwoo's bed asleep and froze when he saw it, blood.   "HYUNG...."

"Myungsoo, don't shout and let Gyuzizi sleep. He is physically and mentally exhasted."  Dongwoo said as he place a hand on the younger males shoulder.

"Why, why is there blood on his shirt collar and his hand, Dongwoo hyung what happened to his hand?" Myungsoo felt like crying.  He turned around and hugged onto Dongwoo, this was something he did a lot when he was younger, his hugs were always warm and comforting.  Myungsoo used to be really close to Dongwoo hyung,  and wondered why their parents had to mess up their relationships with each other.  He could not remember why he started to hate Dongwoo. 

"Let's talk..." Dongwoo led Myungsoo over to the couch and sat him down.

"So, Dongwoo hyung what is going on? You told me that you could not explain this over the phone! Why is there blood on Sunggyu hyung?"  Myungsoo asked as he looked over at Sunggyu again.  Just seeing him like that brought back horrible memories.

"He stopped some thugs tonight that were trying to hurt Misun." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter