-Season 2-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 2-

"Howon, I want you, Sungjong, and Sungyeol to give Misun a tour around Seoul and help her get settled here. I know that you already know that she will be living with us while her parents take care of some business around Europe.  She will be attending the same university as you, and I want to make sure that they do not get near here."

"I understand." Hoya said as he looked at his mother.  He knew that this was going to be some sort of competitions with some of the boys from the well known families.  His instincts were telling him that.  Hoya needed to make sure he made his parents happy and Misun or the business deal would never go down.

"Take your car and pick her up." Hoya's father said as he looked at his eldest son.  The son that was going to take over his company one day. The man sighed and turned his attention to Sungjong and he sighed, "Are you going to change?"  He crossed his arms and could not believe that Sungjong could not give up riding his horse for one day.  The man knew he had a competition to train for, but Song Misun was more important than some hobby.

"I was told that I did not have time to change, and I only have a few weeks to train.  I have to ride as much as possible.  When I win." Sungjong said as he looked at his father, "Noona is going to be here soon and we wanted to be on time to pick her up."

"You look funny dressed like that, go change." Their father ordered. He looked at his son dressed in his equestrian clothing. 

"There is no time for that Yeobo." Their mother said. "Now go and make sure she is happy, Howon. We are relying on you." 

The three boys bowed and headed towards Hoya's purple car. Hoya sighed and looked at his brother and then Sungyeol.  This is how their way of life worked, and Hoya hated it most of the time. He bit his lip and continued to stare into space.

"Hyung..." Sungjong called Hoya's name.

"What is it Sungjong?" Hoya asked.

"You are staring into space again." Sungyeol said. "Have something on your mind Hoya?" Sungyeol was always curious about others. One of the main reasons he was studying to become a psychologist. "Thinking about how you hate your status again."

"Can you please not do that?" Hoya said in a cold voice as he got into his car. 

"You are going to drive like a madman again because you are pissed off because I am right." Sungyeol gave Hoya a gummy grin.   

"If it will shut you up, yes." Hoya his car and backed out of the garage.  He was getting a bad feeling about something.  Hoya knew someone else was planning on meeting Song Misun at the airport.  Hoya knew that he had to beat him there.

---

"I remember her clearly." Sunggyu said as he looked at Dongwoo. He had an irritate expression on his face.  Sunggyu looked away from Dongwoo for a moment and smiled at the girl who brought them the coffee and pastries they ordered. 

Dongwoo started to laugh loudly. "I remember that day too. She rejected you hyung." Dongwoo jumped when Sunggyu glared at him.

"You are mistaking me for someone else.  Woohyun was the one who got rejected by her, not me." Sunggyu said in an irritated voice.  Sunggyu picked up his pen and pulled out his notebook.  He started to right something.

"Gyu Hyung I think that you..." Dongwoo paused and looked at what Sunggyu wrote down in the notebook.

It needs to look like we are studying and not gossiping.  My parents have body guards watching me now! <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter