-Season 23-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 23-

"Hyung, why did you..." Dongwoo sighed deeply and continued to drive.  He could feel Sunggyu's small eyes telling him to not ask questions.  He sighed deeply again, and decided to ask the older man where he was taking him. "Hyung, where am I taking you?"

"I will let you know when we get there."  Sunggyu said as she crossed his arms.  "Stop asking questions."

"Then stop being secretive hyung.  There is something going on  hyung, and I have a feeling that there is something more to this than your telling me." Dongwoo sighed.

"This is something I cannot discuss with you, its a family matter." Sunggyu crossed his arms and sighed deeply. 

"But hyung..."

"No, but's Dongwoo. If there is something that I cannot tell you, then you should respect it." Sunggyu looked out the window and waited until they arrived a few blocks away from the location he was supposed to meet them.

"Hyung, if it is affecting your health, I have every right to ask you what's up." Dongwoo stopped at the red light and looked at the older man again.  Dongwoo did not know why Sunggyu was trying to dodge his questions.

"This had nothing to do with my health, Dongwoo ah. My health is fine, if I was not alright do you think they would allow me to leave the hospital?" Sunggyu sighed again.  "Stop here, I will walk the rest of the way."

"Hyung..."  Dongwoo said as he stopped his car and was about to get out, but Sunggyu glared at him and he stopped doing what he was planning on doing.  "Are you going to call when you are done doing whatever it is that you are doing?"

"No, I will find my own way home." Sunggyu said as he looked away from Dongwoo.

"At least call me when you get home, hyung.  I want to make sure you are safe." Dongwoo said as he placed a hand on Sunggyu's leg.  "I have a feeling you are planning on doing something that might get you killed."

"I promise that I will not get myself killed."  Sunggyu said as he looked at Dongwoo, "As I said before, it is a family matter that I must deal with.  If someone finds out that you were with me, Dongwoo, it would not be pretty." Sunggyu took off his seatbelt and picked his bag up off the ground. "I will call you later, Dongwoo ah."   Sunggyu got out of Dongwoo's car and waited for him to pull away before heading to his destination.

---

"Jongbie..." Sungyeol yelled as he ran towards his cousins bed, and watched as his chest rose and fell.  He was happy that Sungjong was asleep because he does not want the younger male to see him break Myungsoo.  Sungyeol was upset too see that Sungjong's arm was broken.  He looked around the room once again and sighed deeply.

Kim Myungsoo, where the hell are you!"

The door to Sungjong's hospital room opened and Sungyeol turned around, glaring at  Myungsoo. "Kim Myungsoo, you dare show your face in this room after you hurt Jongbie?"  Sungyeol took a step towards Myungsoo."

"I was not the one who hurt Sungjong. I was just in the right place at the right time."  Myungsoo sighed deeply. 

"Don't lie to me..." Sungyeol walked over to Myungsoo, grabbing onto the collar of his shirt.

"I am not lying to you or are you too dumb to see that Sungyeol ah. We used to be really close, stop treating me like I am the enemy because we already know who the enemy is." Myungsoo sighed.

"Sunggyu hyung is the enemy."  Sungyeol said coldly.

"He is not the enemy.  He has done nothing to you or your family." Myungsoo cried out.  He hated when people treated his older brother like a criminal.  Sunggyu was far from a criminal, he was one of the kind-hearted person he knows.  He listens to others well and he does not take sides.  Sunggyu is the type of person who listens well.

"He is if he tries to woo, Misun and take her away from Hoya."  Sungyeol said.

"You cannot hate a person for liking someone, and not like Hoya hyung played fair, Sungyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter