-Season 25-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 25-

"Hoya hyung, I'm fine. Stop fussing over me because you are only making things worse. I don't need to you take care of me. It's just a broken arm."

"Just a broken arm!" Hoya raises his voice. "It could have been much worse. You could have..."

"But it wasn't and that is what matters."Sungjong sighed deeply, "Hyung, I just want to go home and have my own bed to sleep in, please just let me sign the damn papers and go home."

"I will, but I need to talk to Kim Myungsoo first."

"He left about fifteen minutes ago."  Sungyeol answered. "I told him to get out."

"Why did you tell him that.  He knows what happened to Jonggie and…" Hoya could not believe Sungyeol made such a rash decision.  Kim Myungsoo better still be here.  "I will be right back. Don't sigh those release papers until I get back."

---

Misun looked at her phone and wondered what Sunggyu had wanted. Currently, they were not on good terms after het arguments with him at school or so she thought.  She only remembered parts of their conversation.

 

I am not misunderstanding anything.  You are making it seems like out friendship means nothing to you anymore, Misun. Do you really think I care if I create a scandal with you. I would take the blame for seducing you if a scandal ever happened.

You really should stop calling me oppa because people are going to misunderstand, and think we are dating behind your fiancés back.

Why are you talking like this? If I did something wrong please tell me.

I'm sorry....

Sunggyu, running away from me is not protecting me, it is hurting me even more.  Not having you  hurts, but not being friends with you anymore hurts even more.

Misun bit her lip and wondered if she should meet him. Hoya would be disappointed in her if she left the house of she was feeling unwell, bur she needed to take care of this. Sunggyu was still an important person in her life. She did not want to ruin the friendship over something silly. 

I will be there in ten minutes. Misun texted Sunggyu back. 

---

"Why is he not picking up." Myungsoo said as he paced back and forth.  He has yet to leave the hospital because he needed to get to the bottom of what he overheard.  Those men have already left, but he did not have a good feeling about them talking about Sunggyu hyung. "AISHHHHH!" Myungsoo yelled as it went straight to voicemail again.  He was about to leave when someone grabbed onto the back of his black sweatshirt hood.

Myungsoo turned his head to come face to face with Lee Howon.

"What do you want hyung?"

"Someone seems frustrated. Did your plan to hurt Sungjong not turn out well?"

"If you think I would hurt him, you are as dumb as Sungyeol.  Seriously, why do you idiots always think that we are out to get you.  We are not the ones who made a malpractice suit disappear."  Myungsoo blurted out as Hoya covered the younger's mouth.

"Yahhh kid, don't spout nonsense like that, especially here." 

Myungsoo glared at Hoya and pulled his hand off of his mouth. "Stop incriminating me then.  Like I said I did nothing to your brother.  I was there because I was taking pictures for my latest photobook that I plan on publishing later this year.   I like taking pictures of things I find beautiful, and Sungjong is one of those things."  Myungsoo confessed.  "He is really photogenic." 

"Then who were you yelling about?"

"That is none of your business."

"It is my business because I still don't believe you?" Hoya crossed his arms as he looked at the younger, "Tell me what is going on or I make sure you get thrown in jail for attempted murder."

"I would not harm anyone, you psycho." Myungsoo glared at Hoya and knew that there was know why that he could win against him.   He bit his lip, "If you must know I was trying to get in contact with Sunggyu hyung because I overheard a few members of SM talking about him and Sungjong."

"What were they saying about Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter