-Season 22-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 22-

Hoya knocked on Misun's door before entering, he saw her sitting up on her bed staring out the window.  "Misun..." He called her name and watched his fiancé turn his head to look at him.  Misun's expression seemed disappointed.  "Misun, what's wrong?"

"Why do you have to cause a fight with everyone?" Misun said bluntly.

"If this is about Sunggyu, I had to ask if his family was behind the attack on you." Hoya walked over to her and placed the tray of tea on her bedside table.  He sat down on her bed and stared into her eyes, "I am sorry if I crossed the line again, but your safety is very important to me."

"I understand that Hoya, but it does not mean you can go around threatening people.  Do you really think I did not hear what was going on outside of the infirmary?  I heard everything. I only pretended not to know anything in front of Sungyeol. I did not want him to worry too."

"What did you hear?" Hoya asked.

"I am not some prize, Howon.  You should not be bragging about how we kissed." Misun said as she looked at the man with a cold gaze.

"I know I crossed the line with bragging, but I cannot help myself." Hoya leaned closer to her face placing a hand on her cheek. "Misun ahhh..."

"Are you trying to act cute now?" Misun asked as he placed a hand on Hoya's wrist. "Do you really think I am going too..." Misun felt Hoya press his lips against Misun's and she decided not to fight back.  She was longing for a kiss from his.  Misun felt safe and secure when Hoya was around, especially when he kissed her.

Misun released her hand from Hoya's wrist and wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. She pulled away moments later, looking into his eyes, that were filled with warmth for once. His eyes used to be filled with jealousy.  "Are you trying to get out of talking about his, Howon?"

"It's Hoya, remembered my Sun..."  Hoya leaned closer to her face again, and was about to kiss her, but she turned her head and she turned her head.  Hoya ended up kissing her cheek instead.  He sighed deeply and pulled away from her, and took her hand in his. "I am not trying to get out of talking about thinking Sunggyu hyung is hiding something."

"Aren't we all hiding something?"Misun said as she looked at Hoya.

"We are, but that does not...Yahhh!" Hoya glared at Misun when she punched his arm.  "Misun, I promise to tell you what is wrong soon. Just bare with me at the moment."

---

Woohyun took a sip of his coffee and sighed.  Things were only going to get more complicated, and protecting Misun might get one of them killed.  Woohyun did not really care if he was killed protecting someone he loved.  He would make that sacrifice.

"My Hyun..." Key said as he sat across from his best friend, "There you are! I have been trying to get in contact with you, but your phone was off.  Good thing I know where you like to hang out." Key smiled brightly as he looked at Woohyun who did not seem like the Woohyun who was his best friend, "Something is on your mind I can tell."

"Would you sacrifice yourself of Arisa?" Woohyun asked.

Key looked at Woohyun strangely. "Are you alright? Why are you asking me strange questions like that?" Key tilted his head.

"I do not find it a strange question." Woohyun sighed, "By questioning my question it seems like you will not sacrifice yourself for her."

"I was just wondering why a question like this would come up, My Hyun...Of course I will sacrifice myself for Arisa, I would not be a man if I did not protect my girl.  I rather suffer in her place, but I also do not want her to suffer from losing me." Key sighed, "This had to do with Misun, doesn't it."

"Is it that obvious?"  Woohyun asked.

"It is..." Key sighed, "But I do not blame you, after what you told me that the mafia is targeting her, I decided to do some research." Key pulled a file out of his messenger bag. "I am not sure how true this is, but it seems like Sunggyu's family has does some connection to them.  I am not 100% sure what the connection is, I will have to dig deeper." 

"Dig deeper than." Woohyun said as he looked at Key, "Howon already believes Sunggyu hyung is the enemy, but I think otherwise.  I do not want Howon to be right.  He get's cocky when he is right, its annoying."

"I will let you know what I fine." Key sighed, "So how are you going to win Misun."

"She is not some prize to be won.  Sunggyu hyung is right about that, and that is why he gets a lot of respect from others.  He takes others feelings and well-being into consideration, but the only problem is that he gets hurt himself."

"I guess that is why he was at the hospital today." Key said as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter