-Season 15-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 15-

Misun sighed deeply as she looked at herself in the mirror.  She did not know that she could look this beautiful.  Her white dress with hi-low hemline made it easier for her to move, but she still hated the dress.  She looked like some Grecian goddess, but that was not the worst part of this outfit.  The shoes were extremely painful, and it looked like she had flowers growing out of them.

Misun looked down at her hand and there it was, her engagement ring with a simple diamond.  She was glad that Hoya liked simple things, like her.  Her engagement to Hoya was announced last week, and this was their first official event as fiancés'.  Misun sighed deeply as she picked up her white lace mask and places in on her face. There was no way she was ready for the Lee's Halloween ball.  Misun did not want to pretend that she was in love with Hoya.

Misun took a deep breath and step out of her room and saw Hoya, leaning against the wall in his white lace suit jacket that match her mask perfectly. There was something different about him and that is when she noticed that his hair was no longer blonde, it was black.    

"You look beautiful!" Hoya said as he offered his arm to her, "Please try and smile."

"And pretend we are a happy couple, no thanks."Misun said coldly. She was not happy about this, and she knew she never will be. Hoya came to a stop and placed to hands on her shoulder.

"We talked about this..." Hoya sighed, "I know I was out of line, but I did it to protect you."

"How is this protecting me!  You said before you only did this because you were jealous of my relationship with Sunggyu.  How many times do I have to tell you that there is nothing between us.  He is just looking out for me like he always has." Misun shouted.  She looked away from Hoya, but he placed a hand on her chin, making her look at him.  Hoya placed a hand on her mast and took it off.  He hated how hysterical she was making herself.

"You need to calm down.  I know I was an , but this cannot be undone.  We are engaged and we need to act like a happy couple.  If the press sees you upset they are going to have a field day with it.  We do not need bad publicity."  Hoya said.

"You mean your family doesn't.  It is the reason why we are engaged in the first place. It's always about money." Misun said coldly. "Nothing is ever about love anymore."

"I see what this is about..." Hoya sighed and felt like a idiot not realizing it before.  Misun like all girls dreamt about falling in love, finding that one person that they are meant to be with.  It their world it was hard to find that.  "I am sorry that I am not want you imaging your true love would be, but for tonight please let me be your prince charming."

"Since when do you talk like Woohyun?" Misun raised an eyebrow.

Hoya sighed deeply, "Stop comparing me to everyone else!" Hoya felt insulted.  He was just trying to be nice and this is how she repays him.

Misun sighed deeply and took her mask from Hoya's hand and placed it on her face. "Let's get this over with Romeo."

---

"Looking good Gyuzizi!" Dongwoo smiles brightly as he looked at the older man and his newly dyed dark brown hair.  Dongwoo was going to miss Sunggyu's strawberry blonde hair, but it had to be done.

"Thanks, you look good as well." Sunggyu smiled as he fixed his suit.  He hopped that they were going to get away with sneaking into the Lee's Halloween Ball.  Sunggyu has not been able to talk to Misun since her engagement to Hoya was announced.  It seemed like the Lee's have been keeping a close eye on the girl, and Sunggyu knew it made Misun feel uncomfortable. 

"Soo..." Dongwoo looked at Sunggyu, "Are you going to tell Misun that you are in love with her."

"How many times do I have to tell you that I am not in love with her.  I am just a concerned friend." Sunggyu said in an annoyed tone.

"A concerned friend who would go out of his way to protect the girl from harm.  Those acts to me seems to be something that a boyfriend would do for his girlfriend, hyung." Dongwoo sighed as he drove up to the entrance of the Lee's mansion. 

"Will you just drop it!" Sunggyu asked as he stepped out of the car and fixed his suit.  He waited for Dongwoo to come around to where he was and sighed.

"Are you ready hyung?"

---

Woohyun was already inside the Lee's home, and it has not change much since he was here last.  He was looking around for Misun, hoping he could sweep her off her feet. 

"The Lee's sure know how to throw a party." Key said as he sipped his red wine as he studied the guest that the Lee's invited.  There seemed to be a lot of investors here, "So I guess the rumors are true about the Lee's."

"Will, you keep it down.  I am look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter