-Season 12-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 12-

"What did you just say?" Misun asked as she looked into Hoya's eyes.  She was unsure if she heard him correctly or not.  Did he just say that she was his fiancé?  It had to be a lie.  That was something that she would never agree to and she knew Hoya would not either. 

"I said you are my fiancé!" Hoya looked at her intensely.  He had a feeling that she was going to question this.  "You really need to clean out your ears, Misun." Hoya spoke in a cold tone.  "We need to go now Misun."

"There is no way in hell that I am marrying you Howon." Misun got her wrist out of Hoya's grip.  "I do not need you to take me anywhere."

"It is not like we have a choice in the matter." Hoya was about to reach out and grab her arm once again when someone caught his wrist.  Hoya looked over and saw Sunggyu, and glared at the older man.  "Go away, Sunggyu hyung. This has nothing to with you."  Hoya could not believe Sunggyu could not mind his own business.

Sunggyu snorted, "I'm not going to go away and I will not allow you to grab Misun like that.  That girl will never like you I you do not treat her with the proper respect.  Grabbing her without her permission is wrong in many ways.  Can't you see that it is only hurting her if you keep pulling stunts like this. Do you really not understand how a woman's heart works.  Misun is my friend and I will not allow you to hurt her."

"Are you sure you two are just friends?" Hoya asked as he got his wrist out of Sunggyu's grip.  "It does not seem like that to me.  You act like an over protective boyfriend hyung. Do you like Misun?"  

"What is there not to like about Misun? She is a nice girl who has more respect than you ever will, Howon." Sunggyu said as he glared at the younger man and noticed that Misun had ran out of the shop.  He did not blame her for running off like that.  The poor girl must be in shock and Sunggyu knew that it was better for her not to be here and witness what he was going to do with Hoya.  He had enough of the man's childish antics.

"That is not what I meant hyung." Hoya growled.  "Do you like Misun more than a friend?" Hoya took a step towards Sunggyu and noticed Woohyun trying to escape with Key.  He was not going to allow Woohyung to go anywhere, "Where do you think you are going Woohyun. Do you really think I am going to let you off the hook for flirting with my fiancé?"

"No, but your arrogance already chased her away. The sun has left the building and the light in our hearts has disappeared." Woohyun smirked and looked around.  He noticed a bunch of people around the had their phones up, recording them.  Woohyun knew that this was going to be on the internet in no time, creating a scandal including all of them. "I have to go...I have a meeting to attend to Howon." Woohyun said as he walked out o the cafe with Key.  He wanted to find Misun, but he noticed Sungyeol already went after her.   Woohyun knew it was better for that psychology major to talk to the girl.

---

Sungyeol sighed and knew that this was going to happen.  He continued to chance after Misun, hoping nothing bad will happen.  "..."  Sungyeol said as he ran faster.  Misun was going to get hurt if he did not catch up to her in time.   Sungyeol grabbed her wrist, spinning the girl towards him.  Sungyeol wrapped his arms around her and sighed deeply.  If he let her take another step, she would have ran into traffic. 

Sungyeol felt her arms wrap around his waist and sniffled.  "It's ok to cry Misun." Sungyeol said as he placed a hand on her head and her hair.  He hated seeing her bright smiled fade.   When the sun was not happy it meant that it was going to rain. 

Sungyeol sighed and watched Misun release him from a hug. It was so disheartening to see Misub like this.  "Sungyeol can you take me home?"

"Of cour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter