-Season 4-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 4-

Woohyun looked at himself the mirror. He could not believe he was going to school today. Everyone was going to be shocked to see him. The Nam families only son and heir  was actually attending school.  It was not like he cared what others thought about him.  They were nothing but scum in his eyes.  Woohyun fixed his collar that was showing under the sweater he was wearing.

"Woohyun ahh are you…" He heard his mother call for him and when he turned around she was staring at him.  "Are you going somewhere?"  She thought he was going to be asleep at this time.  He was always asleep when he came into his room at this time.

"I'm going to attend my classes today." Woohyun said as he picked his bag off the ground, and placed the strap on his shoulder. "Is there any problem with me doing that mother?" Woohyun asked because he knew how his mother was.

"No, I think it is a great idea that you are going to school, Woohyun.  Make sure you remember to do what you discussed with your father." She crossed her arms as she looked at her handsome son.  She knew that Woohyun would obey his father's order about the girl. 

"I will do my best to charm her mother." Woohyun smiles weakly, "I will see you when I get home later." Woohyun walk out of his room and down the hall.   He entered the garage where his motorcycle was. Woohyun put on his helmet and road off, towards campus.

---

Hoya was leaning against the wall waiting for Misun to come down the stairs.  He was planning one driving her to school.  Hoya closed his eyes and sighed. He did not expect Misun to be acting the way she has been towards him.  They used to be close and not things were different.  Hoya did not expect five years to change much between them.  Something must have happened to make the girl resent him so much.

"Hoya, if you are looking for Misun she is not here."  Sungyeol said as he looked at his cousin.  He was dressed in a simple grey t-shirt and jeans.  Sungyeol had a very laid back style when he attended school. He wanted to be an approachable person.

"What do you mean she is not here?" Hoya asked with frustration in his voice. He could not believe this girl. Did she hate him that much, not to be seen with him.  He was trying to be nice.  Hoya did not even know what he did to the girl to am l make hey avoid him at all cost.

"She left for school with Sungjong. She asked him if he wanted to go with her.  He understands woman better than we do. All his friends are female.  He does not have many male friends." Sungyeol sighed. "He is a very likable guy."

"I know Jonggie is I'll I likable. No one can resist his charm." Hoya sigh as he ran a hand through his hair.  This was going to a long few months.  If Misun continued to act this way towards him he does not know what he would do. "Let's get to school. Do you need a ride?" Hoya asked.

"What choice do I have.  You already knocked ten years off of my life with your driving."  Sungyeol said sarcastically.  He was just messing around with Hoya, hoping his cousin would not take it the wrong way.

"Want me to knock another ten years off y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter