-Season 20-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 20-

"Have you seen Misun?" Hoya asked one of her classmates and she shook her head as she looked at Hoya.  She was jealous that Misun was engaged to Hoya, and hoped that it would not work out between them.  She sees how Misun treats Hoya, and feels like the girl does not deserve a man like him.  "Did she even come to class?" Hoya asked in a worried tone.

"She came into class, but left moments later.  Misun sii seems distracted today."  The girl said as she looked at Hoya. "Did something happen to her to make Misun sii act like that?"  She said in a fake concerned voice.

"Damn it..." Hoya turned around and hurried out of the room.  Where would Misun have gone?  She of all people should know wandering around is a bad idea, after what happened last night.   Hoya's animal instincts were tingling and knew something bad was going to happen or it happened already. 

"Hoya...where is Misun? I thought she would be with you!" Sungyeol called after his cousin.  "Hoya wait up." Sungyeol said as he quickened his pace.  He knew something was wrong if Hoya was acting like this.

"I don't know. That idiot decided to skip class. We need to find her."  Hoya said as he looked at Sungyeol and watched his cousin nod.  The two boys ran down the hallway searching everywhere for Misun.  They tried to figure out where she would go.

"Don't worry Hoya, we will find her.  She probably did not go too far." Sungyeol said in a calm voice.  "Knowing Misun she probably went to one of the music rooms or something.  You know how much that girl loves music."

"She did not bring her violin today, Sungyeol.  Her wrist is injured, and she should not be playing the violin for a while.  I do not see the point in Misun going to a music room if she was not there to practice." Hoya crossed his arms.

"Or she was drawn to a certain someone's with tiny eyes piano playing."  Sungyeol sighed with a sly smirk.  He knew that Misun liked how Sunggyu played the piano.  They all liked his piano playing, it was always relaxing.

Hoya sighed and knew instantly who Sungyeol was talking about, Kim Sunggyu. It was not hard to figure out when Sungyeol mentioned his tiny eyes.  He felt his phone vibrate and looked at his phone.  He was shocked to see a message from Sunggyu. The older man never contacted him like this since they were in high school.

---

Misun froze when she heard Sunggyu's words and looked down at the ground, feeling guilty.  "You need to stop protecting me, it is only going to get you hurt again oppa.  I..." Misun felt Sunggyu's warm hands on her cheeks.  He lifted her face too look at him and frowned.  He has never seen Misun this broken before.  Sunggyu hated seeing her cry, it broke his own heart.  He rubbed his thumb against her cheek, drying her tears.

"You cannot stop me from protecting you Misun.  You are an important friend to me, and I always look out for the people I care about, even if I get hurt in the end."  Sunggyu pinched her cheek, "Chin up.  You cannot allow people to see you down like this.  If the people who are trying to hurt you see you upset, they will only harm you faster."

"So that is how you got hurt?" Misun asked as she placed a hand on Sunggyu's uninjured wrist.  "Were you there last night?"  She looked into his eyes and wondered if he was there or not.  Misun had a feeling that she was.

"I was at the part last night.  I am sorry that I did not have a chance to talk to you, but I thought it would be best to keep my distant.  The Lee's are not too fond of me, Pretty Sun." Sunggyu tucked a strain of her hair behind her ear, "But,  I went to look for you when you left the party to go outside rather quickly.  The expression on your face worried me and I thought you needed a friend to talk to,  but I came across those horrible men and I..." Sunggyu bit his lip. "I fought them.  I am not one for violence, but I had to...they were going to hurt you. I..."

"Thank you for caring for me oppa..." Misun said as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter