-Season 24-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 24-

"Other than them kidnapping Seomin and almost killing Sunggyu hyung, no." Key sighed putting his feet up on the table.

"What do you mean they almost killed Sunggyu hyung?" Woohyun question his best friend.  He knew Sunggyu was in the hospital for awhile in the past, but he did not really care at the time because his family was going through the lawsuit to have their restaurants separate from Kim Hotel Group.  "Bummie you need to tell me."

"Haven't you ever wondered why the bodyguards around Sunggyu have been increased."  Kibum said as he leaned closer to Woohyun, not wanting others to hear what they were about to talk about.  Key wanted to keep this on the down low.

"Since he is about to take over his father's company soon. Why else would there be body guards around him?"  Woohyun sighed.

"No, that is what they want you to think.  Sunggyu  has many body guards around him because he had to go through a major surgery in order to survive." Kibum explained. "He lost a lot of blood the day Misun was kidnapped, his shoulder was in pretty bad shape.  It is the main reason why they kept Sungyu away from music, even though he still insist on playing both the piano and guitar."  Key sighed, "Also, when he woke up Misun was safe, but in London."  

"How do you know all this?" Woohyun asked in a demanding tone.  He had no idea that Sunggyu had a major surgery. Sunggyu came back to school acting like he normally acted, the sweet and charming heir of Kim Hotel Group.

"My parents do own the biggest news outlet in all of Korea or have you forgotten."   Kibum smirked, "Where do you think I get all my juicy gossip from?" 

"You told me your parents ran an ice cream chain?"  Woohyun sighed deeply as he looked at his best friend.  He knew Kibum liked to make of stories, but he never expected to be about what his parents actually did.

"I guess I did tell you that."  Kibum sighed.

"Yeah, I guess you didn't!" Woohyun  coldly responded as he closed the newspaper he was looking at, "You should have told me sooner or I would not have gone so crazy looking for information about the incident."

"So what would you like to know My Hyun?" Kibum asked.

"Anything that you can tell me about what happened with the Lee, Song, and Kim family." Woohyun demanded.

---

"Kim Sunggyu, what can I do you the heir of Kim Hotel Group?"

Sunggyu glared at Kyuhyun, the current head of SM family as he was lead into his office.  "I want you to back off of Misun." Sunggyu said in a demanding voice.  "You should not get her involved in your stupid game.  You already kidnapped her once, are you going to try and do that again?"  Sunggyu asked, hoping his instincts were wrong.

Kyuhyun sighed deeply as he looked at Sunggyu, "You know that getting involved in these sort of things are only going to cause you pain, like last time.  I heard that you had to go through surgery for that injury." Kyuhyun brushed his bangs out of his eyes. "Is it acting up again. Is that why you were at the hospital late last night until this morning?"

"That is none of your business..." Sunggyu said coldly, wondering if he had people following him to the hospital.

"It is my business because you are getting involved again. You're family already knows not to get involved with us because of what we did to you a few years ago.  They are not dumb enough to contact us and lose their heir."  Kyuhyun said looking at Sunggyu, "Why are you risking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter