-Season 10-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 10-

What do you mean Sunggyu and Misun are together. You mean together, together.

What about together don't you get? It is so obvious that they are an item.  How stupid are you Hyuna?

So you mean they are dating.

Would you hold hands with someone that you aren't dating, no.

Friends can hold hands.  You of all people should know that.

Friends, yeah right. He was walking her to class and they seemed to ignore the world around them.  Only couples do that.

If he did not kiss her so they are not dating.

Hoya froze when he heard that. What was Sunggyu doing? Didn't his punch from yesterday not teach him a lesson not to go near Misun. Hoya was furious. When he saw Misun later her was going to have to talk to her about hanging out with the enemy.

"Don't let what those girls are saying get to you." Sungyeol said as he crossed his arms.  He could see Hoya's ears turning red.

"It's not getting to me." Hoya said with anger in his voice.

"Stop lying to yourself Hoya.  When you are angry and lying yoru ears turn red.  You are not happy with Misun hanging out with Sunggyu hyung, but there is nothing that you can do about that." Sungyeol sighed deeply.

"You bet there is..."  Hoya knew that he was going against everything he believed in.  He did not want to be forced into an arrange marriage, but if it is the only way to get Misun to listen and not run off with other guys, it had to be done. Hoya pulled out his phone and called his father.

"Hoya what are you doing?" Sungyeol asked he was going to try and stop his cousin, but Hoya caught Sungyeol's wrist when he reached for the phone.

"Mother...set up the arrange marriage with Misun and I."

---

Sunggyu placed Misun violin case down on her rest and glared at the people who were staring at them. Did they have nothing better to do? Sunggyu sighed any looked at Misun,

"Gyu oppa, don't scare my classmates." Misun said as she crossed her arms and looked at the older male.  Something seemed different about him.  She could not put her finger on it. "

"I'm not scaring them.  Misun, let's get some coffee after school. I need to ask you something."  Sunggyu smirked.

"Sure you weren't" Misun said as she rolled her eyes. "Um... sounds like a nice idea. Where should we meet?" Misun asked as she looked into Sunggyu's eyes.

"Where is your last class and I will you to my car." Sunggyu said as he glared at more people who were starting at them and whispering to each other.  He hated being in the limelight, but it was something he was used to. 

"My last class is in building C, room 210C." Misun said as she smiled at Sunggyu.

"Great I will come and pick you up there. I see you later Misunnie." Sunggyu smiled brightly before taking his leave.  He did not want to stick around to hear everyone whisper about them.  Sunggyu wanted to hug her, but he did not want to cause any more trouble.  He knew if he hugged Misun, it would get around and Hoya would kill him for sure.   

Sunggyu turned and started to walk out of the class room when he heard a bunch of girls talking about them again.

Misun is so lucky to have Sunggyu...

Did you hear the nickname that he called her...soo cute

I'm hoping she ends up with Hoya...

What about Woohyun?

He is too much of a player.  I do not think Misun would fit well with him.

I think he just acts like a player.  I think he is really a nice guy in reality.

Keep believing that.

Sunggyu sighed deeply as he left the classroom.  The girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter