-Season 3-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 3-

"So were you able to tell her how you feel?" Key asked his best friend right away as he got back into the car.  Key knew by the expression on Woohyun's face that something did not go right.  It was either she rejected him again or one of his rivals got to the girl first. "Are you going to tell me what happened my Hyun?"

"She was not there and I had to hide because Howon was there. You know how much he hates me, and he hates me for a stupid reason." Woohyun said as he looked at his best friend, "because of his stupid family and their ing values."

"Language, My Hyun.  You would not want Misun hearing you speak with that dirty mouth." Key smirked as he teased his best friend.  Key was the only person in the world who was able to get away with making fun of Woohyun without being punched.  "So what do we do now? Are we going to search around Seoul for her?"

"What is the point." Woohyun said as he rested his hand on his chin. "It is not like she is going to talk to me anyway.  She is going to be surround by the Lee Family and their handlers." Woohyun sighed deeply, not knowing whether he should give up on his first love and move on or if he should fight for her heart.   Woohyun was torn.

"How about you just talk to her at school tomorrow." Key suggested.  He wondered what Woohyun was going to say to that.  He only went to school when he wanted to.

"Why in the world would I go to school. The teachers already give me passing marks without evening showing up."  Woohyun smirked.  Everyone was scared of Woohyun's family.  They knew they would be out of a job if they hurt Woohyun's perfect public image. 

"She is going to be attending our university, so I think it will be wise for you to show up, if you want to win her heart." Key smirked. "If I remember correctly, didn't she like Sunggyu at one point? Or was it Myungsoo? Dongwoo was close to her as well.  I cannot be either of them, it has to be Howon."

"It's none of them!" Woohyun said in an irritated voice.  Why was Key doing this to him?  Bringing up the other men that appeared in her life quite often.  He hated them. He hated all of them.  They were liked more by the public then he was. 

Woohyun sighed and thought to himself....

Sunggyu is too perfect in every he does;  Smart and extremely talented when it came to music. Sunggyu's little brother, Myungsoo was the same way.  He was smart, handsome, and a genius when it comes to photography. Woohyun wished he had as much talent those bothers have combined. 

Howon was just charming and really good at every sport.  Girls always love athletes with nice body. Woohyun has a decent body.  Then there was his little brother Sungjong and cousin Sungyeol.  Sungjong was just cute. He was more than just cute.  He was manly as well and a loved of animals.  Everyone always goes crazy when they see Sungjong with a cat or a cute puppy.  Woohyun did not have much to think about Sungyeol.  He was smart and has a playful personality.  Woohyun can be playful.

Then there is Dongwoo, the angel.  Dongwoo was the ideal son that everyone wanted, smart, well mannered. A person who puts others before himself. Woohyun hated them all. 

"Are you sure about that?" Key asked with a smirk. He was teasing Woohyun for a reason.  He wanted to see his best friend fight for love. Not just sit around and do nothing.  That is not the way to win the heart of the person that you love, who does not even know you exist.  Key sighed deepbly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter