-Season 6-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 6-

Hoya sighed.   He had soccer practice and was angry that he could not drive Misun home.  Sungjong had to leave right after his classes today to practice for his up and coming competition.  The kid could not take Misun home today. Sungyeol was the only person left to protect Misun.

"Hoya hyungnim."  

"What do you need? Try-outs will be starting soon." Hoya asked with his arms crossed.  He was in white shorts, white jersey with blue trim.  His dark brown hair was a bit messy. 

"I was just wondering..."  The younger male bit his lips.  The stories about Hoya must be true. He was scary.  "Um..."

Hoya sighed as he looked at the nervous freshman. "What were you wondered?"

"I was wondering if..." The kid wanted to ask about Misun, but he knew that it might get him killed.  He heard the rumors today how he punched Sunggyu hyung for talking to her.

Hoya's phone suddenly went off and he sighed, "Excused me for a moment." Hoya walked away from the freshman and picked up his phone, "Hello, father, is there something you need from me? I see...I will be home...what...fine."  Hoya hung up his phone and walked over to where his co-captain was "Can you take over tryouts, something came up at home." 

"Is everything alight Hoya?"

"Fine, there is nothing you need to worry about, excuse me." Hoya said as he made his way to his car. He could not believe this.  Why in the world would he be called to do something like this now. He was not even done school and he was practically running his father's company.  His father's health was not the best and he worked at the company part time, to lessen the work for his father.

---

"Master Sunggyu..."  One of the bodyguards said as they walked over to him.  Sunggyu was sitting under a tree again with his face in a book. They rarely did this.  They rarely bothered him when he was at school. Something must be going on. 

Sunggyu lowered his book and glared at the bodyguard. "I thought I told you not to bother me when I am at school." Sunggyu sighed and pushed his hair out of his eyes.  It could not be helped "What do my parents want now."

"How do you know that your parents want something?"  The bodyguard asked.  Master Sunggyu always shocked him.  The man was extremely bright and well mannered.  He always looked out for other people's feelings before his own.

"Your posture shows everything." Sunggyu side as he closed his book. "What are my parents requesting of me this time?"

"Your father needs help at the office. He wants you to come once your classes are done for the day."  The bodyguard bowed. "He needs your assistance with some of the business deals he is working on.  Your father wants your opinion before going through with them."

"I guess I will go..." Sunggyu yawned and looked at the bodyguard as he stood up, "But I don't really want too.  I guess I don't really have a choice. Let's go. My classes were finished a few hours ago."

"Young master, your injured." The bodyguard said in a scared tone.  He was going to be fired if Sunggyu walked into his father's office building like that.

"I tripped." Sunggyu lied. "If you make a big deal out of my lip being cut, my father will fire you.  Do you really want to be fired.  I know you have a family to provide for.  I do not want you to lose your job because of me.  It's not right."

"Master Sunggyu..."  The bodyguard looked at the young man.  He could not believe how kind he was.  He did not understand why his parents kept him on a leash. He also felt bad for doing something bad behind the Kim Family's back.  He always thought the Kim Brothers were spoiled brats.

"We should go before my father starts to worry about where I am.   He does not like it when anyone is late." Sunggyu crossed his arms and started to walk towards the parking lot.

"Yes, young master."

---

Woohyun walked to his motorcycle with Key following him, "I told you I was sorry My Hyun, but you are terrible at interacting with Misun.  You can talk and flirt with any girl easily, but when it comes to her you turn into a fool."

"I know that Kibum..." Woohyun crossed his arms, sighing deeply.  He mumbled some curses under his breath.  "I just..." He could not help but get flustered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter