-Season 17-

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Season 17-

"Young Master Howon..." Ryu, the man who practically raised Hoya, his brother and his cousin greeted him with a bow.  Ryu was taking a break when he heard the back door open.  He looked at the Lee's eldest son and noticed that in his arms was the unconscious heir of the Song family.  "Young master, what happened to Miss. Misun?"

"I will explain everything to you soon Ryu, but I need to bring Misun to my room without anyone knowing.  Can you bring some antibiotic to my room. I need to take care of her injury."  Hoya asked Ryu, and knew the older man will help him out.   Ryu has helped him many times in the past. I he parents knew about half the things he has done, he would not have made it to twenty-three.

"Anything for you young master, I suggest you use the servant stairs to get to the second floor, any other way will garner unwanted attention.  I know you do not want any of that."  Ryu said as he watched Hoya disappeared.  He sighed deeply as he heard someone entered the kitchen.  "Mrs. Lee, what can I do for you?"

"I thought I heard my son's voice.  Have you seen him? Misun's mother is wondering why Howon is taking so long to bring Misun in from outside?"

"I think you should not worry about them taking so long.  Howon and Misun are having personal time with each other.  They don't feel comfortable with all eyes on them.  I know they are the hot new couple, but you must respect their wishes of wanting alone time together.'

"I see...I will inform everyone that they have retired for the night.  Knowing my son he probably does not want to be bothered by the press or any of my husband's lawyers. "  Hoya's mother bit her lip and left the kitchen.  Ryu thought this would be the best time to bring the things Young Master Howon requested from him.  

---

"There you are..." Kibum said as he looked at Woohyun, "You have been gone for almost an hour! My Hyun, I was about to send a..." Kibum did not get to finish his sentence. When he noticed the look on Woohyun's face, "Did something happen?"

Woohyun looked at Kibum and grabbed onto his wrist and pulled him someplace where he can talk to Kibum in private.  There were too many people around and he did not want their conversation to be overhead.  Woohyun did not know who were his allies or enemies.  Woohyun knew that they were not the only people who snuck in to this party, he knew that other people did as well.  

"My Hyun, what is going on? Your acting stranger than normal." Kibum crossed his arms.

"It has to do with Misun..." Woohyun looked at Kibum with a serious expression on his face.  This was an expression that Kibum has not seen in years.  He knew know how serious Woohyun was and wondered what the older male was going to tell him.  "Tell me what is wrong Woohyun ah?"

"Misun's life is in danger.  There are people who want her dead, same with the Lee family because of that stupid malpractice suit they tried to cover up.  Are they stupid to mess with one of the biggest mob families in Korea."  Woohyun sighed.

"Everony knows not to mess with the mob.  Even the rich, but we do not know their true motive yet, Woohyun.  Also, doesn't everyone want the top families in Korea dead?" Kibum said as he leaned against the wall.

"Some people just joke about that while others mean truly mean it, the mob is a great example of someone wanting to kill one of us out of cold blood." Woohyun sighed deeply, "And what happened tonight was one of those rare occasions that the mob wants to kill one of us."

"Wait are you saying that someone from the mob tried to kill you?' Kibum asked in a panicked tone.   

"Not me, Misun." Woohyun sighed, "If I did not get there I did, who knows what would have happened to my sun." Woohyun bit his lip. 

"Why would anyone want to hurt her?" Kibum asked.

"I told you before they want revenge on the Lee's and the Song's."  Woohyun fist clenched "I think they are trying to harm Misun to get their revenge.  I am unsure what they are going to do to the Lee's, but I already told Hoya to be alert."

"Who do you think they will target next?" Key asked.

"Why are you asking me? How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter