Chapter 25: 'Heart Attack' Showcase [June 5, 2016]

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

After their nervous comeback stage yesterday, now was another mile stone, and that was the showcase. The girls knew a lot of questions would get asked and they were prepared but couldn't shake the nervousness for this showcase.

But it was showtime as the members first performed their last title song 'Flashback'.

'Flashback'


K-Strike then introduced themselves and were asked to introduce the song. Yoonjung as leader introduced the song, "Our new title track 'Heart Attack' was written by Brave Brothers and Ryu Xin Quan and its about how a girl sees a guy she likes and has a "heart attack"."

They were then asked about how lacrosse got into the music video. Juyeon answered, "Since we knew we were coming back during the summer time we wanted a sport that matches the outdoors and something that's not to common that is seen played like soccer (or football depending where you live)."

Aehyun, "And when discussing about our outfits that are seen in the music video and what we wanted we decided that lacrosse was the best sport to be imputed in the music video."

They then got asked (well Minhee got asked) about her lyrics to 'Time'. Minhee was blushing a little but responded as professionally as possible, "I knew I wanted to write lyrics for a K-Strike album but I didn't know what to exactly write about and how to go about it. But this year I entered college to learn to compose so I am learning slowly to compose songs and hopefully I can make a full album of my own songs." she smiled at the end. Alyssa got asked how she changed from 'Flashback' to 'Heart Attack'.

Alyssa was nervous for this spotlight of a question but responded, "Uh.. I think 'Heart Attack' can show my youthful side. When I joined K-Strike it was when it was a mature and y concept. I think with 'Heart Attack', not only did I mature but I think you can see my playful side to."

Carmella added onto Alyssa's statement, "Alyssa was only 18 years old (Korean age) when she joined us, so I thought that 'Flashback' was not for her but I think she pulled it off well and even with 'Heart Attack'  she has been doing well."

When asked on who fit the concept best, everyone choose Jiyoung. Jiyoung responded with, "I think its because I'm tall I seem to fit the concept the best but I think all the members fit it well in their own way."

They then performed 'Heart Attack' (with little mistakes here and there but executed it towards the end).

'Heart Attack'