Chapter 22: Christmas [December 16, 2015]

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

K-Strike were told they were going to film a short episode for Christmas, for their fans. But all the members found it weird that Xin Qui would not join them for it, but their CEO just said she was busy with "personally" things and nothing else more. Also Minhee wouldn't join, but the members knew her reason for not being able to attend (family problems).

They were almost ready to record, with the staff doing last minute checks, the members sat around. Juyeon looked around at the seven of them, feeling the empty presence and said, "Unnie, why do you think Xin Qui isn't here today? Do you think she's okay?"

Yoonjung shrugged but said, "I hope she's alright Juyeon. PD-nim didn't explain much on why but said she has personally problems."

Carmella pointed out, "She seemed troubled these past few weeks though, that's what's concerning me." Jiyoung stood up and said, "You don't think Xin Qi is having family issues to right?"

Yoonjung looked at Jiyoung and said, "I wonder if Jewel-ah (Xin Qui's twin sister in Nine Sirens) knows. Because if its a family problem then Jewel would know."

Aehyun waved her hand, "But think about it unnie. If it was a family problem they wouldn't really tell us right? It would be personally to tell you think right?" Juyeon, "Well if it gets to a point where Xin Qui won't tell us should we call Jewel?"

Yoonjung thought about it, "We shouldn't get to involved if its a family matter, but I will contact Jewel if needed to."

Sitting quietly and listening was Alyssa and Yoonjung noticed and asked, "You okay Alyssa?" the other members looked at Alyssa and she noded, "Y-Yes unnie."

Carmella, "Nervous?" and Alyssa nodded as she said, "Yes a little. Its just that's its weird without Xin Qui unnie and Minhee unnie here." 

Carmella smiled, "Well lets work our very best today so that when return they'll be all smiles and don't have to be worried about is anymore." Alyssa smiled and nodded. The recording then started.

Yoojung→​Hyuna
​Carmella→​Euaerin
Aehyun→Sungah
​Jiyoung→Kyungri
Juyeon→Hyemi
​Alyssa→Minha