Chapter 23: Planning A Comeback

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

The current seven members of K-Strike were in a dilemma of some sort. Every since Xin Qui made her status in the group as a hiatus member, the girls themselves still had trouble comprehending this news from their CEO that Xin Qui decided what she did. She didn't tell the members that was going to do that and it hurt the girls a little. They wanted to help each other the best way they could, but whatever the reason Xin Qui decided to take a break from the group they hope it won't be to long or in the worst thing; for her to quit K-Strike for good.

But the members were trying to think positive and by planning a comeback to happen. Currently the members were in their practice room trying to figure out what they wanted to do as a comeback; concept, songs, outfits, etc. 

Oldest members Yoonjung and Carmella were trying to figure out the concept part. Carmella tapped her pencil and suggested, "How about we just stick to what we did?" Yoonjung looked at her and questioned, "What we did?" 

Carmella nodded, "y." she looked at Yoonjung and continued on, "I mean we did that in past a lot besides 'Oh!'."

Yoonjung nodded but said, "I don't think 'The Boys' or 'Run Devil Run' was a y concept do you?" Carmella shrugged, "Not as y as 'Flashback' no, but it could work. And it could work best during the summer." Yoonjung was thinking about that when Minhee came over to them. Minhee said to her unnies, "During the summer Carmella unnie? Wouldn't that be risky since so many sunbaenims come out during the summer? Like Sistar sunbaenims."

Carmella nodded, "Yes its risky but its getting our name out there as well since probably articles of us coming out when many "summer girl groups" make their comeback." Minhee nodded and thought about it. Yoonjung then looked at Minhee and asked, "How has university been?" 

Minhee shrugged, "So far its been good, I'm learning a lot about composing music. I can't wait to actually write songs for K-Strike. That'll be a experience." Yoonjung smiled, "I can't wait for that to."

While the three were talking, the other four members were in their own little circle. Aehyun was trying to sing lyrics and makes some as she goes, but she then huffs and lies on her saying, "This is complicated."

Juyeon nodded and laid beside Aehyun, "I know what you mean unnie. Composers already had my respect, but now its over 100%." she then sat up where Jiyoung and Alyssa were scratching and writing things over and over again. Juyeon then said, "Alyssa, Jiyoung unnie. What are you girls doing?"

Alyssa smiled and said, "I think we almost got a chorus or something Juyeon unnie." she looked at Jiyoung who nodded, "I think we did Alyssa. May not be part of the title song but its a chorus none the less." she felt satisfied. Alyssa grinned and said, "Oh come on unnie. I think you could give it a shot."

The girls were talking back and fourth in their little groups when a staff member came to tell the girls that their CEO wanted to speak with them. So they walked to his office, not knowing what news he was about to tell them. They all entered his office and sat down to start their meeting.

Yoonjung looked at him and asked, "You called for us PD-nim?" he nodded and said, "About your comeback. I overheard things and I think what Carmella said about a summer comeback is perfect." the girls were all shocked. Juyeon looked at him, "PD-nim, isn't it risky to make a comeback during the summer?"

He nodded and looked at all the girls with a serious face, "Yes it is but it'll get your name as K-Strike out there. And since AlphaBAT is on hiatus we think this is perfect for you girls and to show your power as seven." they got reminded on how Xin Qui was not to be with them for future comebacks for the time being. He went on, "Also I received a song from Ryu Xin Quan that I think is perfect for you girls with the summer."

Aehyun looked confused, "Ryu Xin Quan? Isn't that Jewel?" he nodded again, "Yes it is." Xin Qin's twin sister Jewel dropped out of her group Nine Sirens, but still writes for her group and other artists and now goes by her birth name Ryu Xin Quan for writing music. Jiyoung looked at him and asked, "She wrote a song for us?"

The CEO nodded, "Yes she did. She still writes for her former group and wants to do the same for K-Strike as I was notified. She sent a sample of the song, which I think for now will be your future title track. So I want you girls to practice for a summer comeback and to come back strong, understood?" the girls had confidence and a said a big, "Yes, PD-nim!"