Chapter 19: 'K-Strike In The House' Showcase [September 2, 2015]

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

The girls were prepping for their showcase and making sure their makeup was all fixed up before going up on the stage to first perform 'Lady'.

'Lady'

The fans cheered for the girls after they finished and the girls all lined up. They bowed and said, "Hello we are K-Strike!" their MC was actually AlphaBAT's C:ode.

C:ode got the showcase started, "Yes, K-Strike is back with their 2nd mini album. Can you please explain your title song and the album itself?"

L:ambda answered, "We've come back with our 2nd mini album titled 'K-Strike In The House'. We named the album this because we want to show our skill as songwriters since we wrote the songs in the album."

C:ode nodded, "Yes that caught all your fans attention since you girls did write all the songs, including your title song 'Flashback'. Can you explai what 'Flashback' is about?"

M:U took her turn to explain, "'Flashback' is basically about a breakup. The girl in the relationship still loves the guy she was with. But he doesn't and keeps ignoring her but she keeps trying to get his attention. And she wants to return to the moments when they were both happy, but it doesn't end that way."

C:ode nodded and then put his attention towards U:psilon, "And you welcomed a new member as well is that right?" the others nodded. N:U smiled and said, "Introduction." she patted U:psilon's shoulder as she got up and bowed, "Hello my name is U:psilon and I'm from Singapore, and I am 18 years old (Korean Age)." she sat back down nervously. The fans smiled on how cute she was.

C:ode couldn't help but smiling to and continue to ask question, "You girls also split into two groups for two songs?"

Q:I, "We split into the unnie line and dongsaeng line."

O:micron  nodded, "The unnie is L:ambda unnie, M:U unnie, N:U unnie,and me."

P:I introuce the dongsaeng line, "And the dongsaeng line is me, Q:I, S:igma, and U:psilon."

L:ambda, "We actually worked with our groups to write a song to show what we are as unnie and dongsaengs. So the unnie line wrote 'Cupid'."

S:igma, "The dongsaeng line wrote the song 'I Swear', which I think show our young sides." she looked at the unnes. O:micron, "What do you mean "young" sides S:igma?!" the fans laughed. Even S:igma giggled from O:micron's comment. C:ode, "And you girls plan to perform these songs today yes?"

L:ambda nodded, "We plan to perform 'Cupid' and 'I Swear', but not to forget 'Flashback'."

'Cupid'

'I Swear'

'Flashback'