Chapter 17: Meeting

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

The CEO called K-Strike in, and the seven girls had no idea what it could be for.

They entered and bowed to him and sat down and ready to get the meeting started. So he started with, "I know this is early girls but I want you to plan a comeback."

The girls were actually in shock more then happy to do a comeback. Yoonjung, "Uh sir. With all do respect can we get a resting period? I know you wanted us to get ready to do promotions in Japan, but planning a comeback already?"

He nodded, "Yes Yoonjung. Plus its good to start now since I want to add a new member in the group."

If the news before shocked the girls, this was the breaking point right here. Aehyun actually exploded, "Sir I don't want to sound disrespectful but why add a new member so early after Hyunae and Jihye left?!" 

The CEO looked at Aehyun, "The idol industry is getting more competitive with new groups debuting every year. You girls were known as nine but now its seven. Besides this is not your call to make at all. A new member will be added to K-Strike and a comeback will be planned as soon as possible."

Carmella, "I want to add a proposal CEO-nim." the other members and the CEO looked at Carmella. The CEO asked, "And what is that Carmella?" Carmella looked at him with a very serious face, "We pick the songs as well as write the songs in the album. No pullbacks of our songs."

The other members looked at each other, then at their CEO. Their CEO thought about, rubbed his head, and looked at them, "Fine. But we are planning your comeback by the end of the year so I say get to work." they nodded and bowed before they were dismissed. But the CEO called Xin Qui to talk in private. Xin Qui sat back down, "What is it sir?"

He sighed, "I know what is going on." Xin Qui was confused. He looked at her, "Huayi Brothers contacted me and we talked."

Xin Qui sighed and bowed, "I am sorry sir but.." he put his hands up, "I understand but this is dangerous. Have you told the others?" she shook her head. He looked at Xin Qui, "Well you have, and I heard you have to decide soon."

Xin Qui, "Yes I do sir. But I want to do this comeback as K-Strike and then when I finish university this year I'll full decide what I want to do. Its just I have a lot of conflict." he nodded, "Choosing sides is hard isn't it? But you have still a little time to decide on what you want to do. But if you do decide to leave K-Strike lets say, how will you tell the others?"

Xin Qui sighed, "I don't know sir. For now I want to put all my efforts as a K-Strike member." he looked at her, "Alright. But you only have till the end of the year. For now concentrate on this comeback." Xin Qui nodded and bowed before she left. Xin Qui walked to K-Strike's practice room where the other members were thinking of how to write songs.

Juyeon looked at Xin Qui, "Xin what did the CEO want to talk about?"

Xin Qui lied and felt bad, "He wanted to know if Jewel could help write or give pointers to us on how to write songs."

Minhee, "I can try and help since that's what I'm going to go for when I attend university next year." Jiyoung patted Minhee's shoulders, "Lets do one step at a time. I'm just worried about the new member joining the group." the others nodded.

Yoonjung, "Well like you said Jiyoung. One step at a time. For now lets treat the new member nicely and concentrate on showing our fans what we can do." they nodded and grinned, trying to think positive.