Chapter 6: Malaysia Showcase [March 6, 2015]

K-Strike | Simtong Entertainment New Girl Group | AlphaBAT Sister Group | STORY STARTING!

All nine girls were excited because today finally their first Malaysia showcase, but of course they were nervous. They were in a waiting room and doing their own routine before a performance. Then Yoonjung called nine of them together in a huddle circle. 

Yoonjung breathed out before speaking, "We've been preparing for a very long time. This is our first showcase overseas and I know your all nervous, even I am." she pointed to herself. Minhee giggled, "Unnie this is different from you. Your always excited, even at music programs in Korea." the others looked at both. Yoonjung nodded, "Your right Minhee, but this is overseas and for some reason it feels different you know." 

Jihye nodded, "Its a new audience in front of us." 

Yoonjung nodded, "Its up Jihye says. Malaysia is a different country and new people. We have to impress of course." Jiyoung nodded, "We have to dress in order to impress. Outfits are a key to any performance." Aehyun put a arm around Jiyoung's shoulders, "That is one key Jiyoung, another is our dance, singing, and rapping of course."

Carmella, "Another is to be calm and don't try to panic if a mistake in dance moves comes."

Juyeon raised her hand, "Also I remember seeing this while watching EvoL sunabe-nims video and Girls' Generation's sunbae-nims video. If something happens to your microphone try and tap one of the other members or give a signal to the staff like we practiced." Yoonjung nodded, "That one is very important. Mics breaking down during a performance is possible, so that's why the staff have backups just in case."

Hyunae shivered, "I'm so nervous, thinking about all those things plus performing."

Xin Qui hugged Hyunae, "Don't worry unnie you'll do fine." Hyunae smiled, "Thanks Xin." then the girls shouted, "Fighting!" and walked out to the stage where crowds of people where sitting in front of as well as the other levels of the mall.

Before they went on, Malaysian group Bubble Candies performed Global Icon's 'Giyeuk' as a opening then K-Strike introduced themselves in front of the crowd and with a translator with them onstage. Then the girls got to performing right away.

Bubble Candles Cover Of 'Giyeuk'

'The Boys'

'Oh!'

'Red Light'
(By
Femme Fatale not f(x))
M:U→Amber
P:I→Luna
S:gima→Krystal
T:au→Victoria

[Dance Cover] 'Give It To Me'
L:ambda→Bora
N:U→Hyorin
Q:I→Soyu
R:ho→Dasom

[Solo Stage] 'Gathering My Tears'
(S:igma)

No embed: View HERE

[Dance Cover] 'LUV'

M:U→Chorong
R:ho→Bomi
P:I→Eunji
O:micron→Naeun
N:U→Namjoo
T:au→Hayoung

[Dance Cover] 'Expectation'
(By SUPERSTAR not Girl's Day)
L:ambda→Sojin
O:micron→Yura
S:igma→Minah
Q:I→Hyeri

[Dance Cover] 'Glue'
(By Nine Sirens not Nine Muses)
N:U→Hyuna
Q:I→Lee Sem
P:I→Sera
L:ambda→Euaerin
M:U→Eunji
S:igma→Sungah
O:micron→Kyungri
R:ho→Hyemi
T:au→Minha

'Romantic St.'

The showcase ended in great success with K-Strike bowing to the crowd and with them cheering.

When they got backstage all the stress they had was lifted and all the girls celebrated with hugs and some tears as well. They decided to go to a BBQ restaurant to celebrate their Malaysia showcase.